noble attack value

DeletedUser

gday anyone know how the value of a noble attack is worked out ? usually i been getting abt between 24-33 a hit the other day i needed 25 to get village noble hits and it has a loyalty of 4 .....i i sent another attack got village .....then the other player came online counter attacked loyalty was at 25 again his attack lands .....-8??? the villages i attacked from werent built 4 noble trains i know i should have had it done that way ..but how is it calculated ...my points 40k ....his 350k

DeletedUser

Lol dean it works on karma.
Don't screw up someones acount just before you send noble's you will hit 30 every time.
But seeing as you did screw my account up karma was there to punish you! :mad:

DeletedUser

lol all i did seany was try to get a village or 2 for the tribe off someone that i thought was inactive .............i was actually asking abt the calculations ...as for karma mate ..... yeah we get what we deserve but only if we go get it ......i dont think your personal allies can do this for you no matter how big their tribe is mate especially if you live next door too you and sleep in your bed you have too go too far to make a quick attack.........and your mate akis77 i notice he takes your village when he gets mad ....does he come round and give your gf a kissin when hes mad ...then you drink beer with him on the couch lol;)

Raizinz

off topic.... The question has been answered and there should not be any more recollection on this thread unless someone knows more than:

It is between 20-35 and that it is completely random.

Thanks,
RaiZinZ