Noble limit

DeletedUser

Is there a noble limit on this world? My friend got taken out by 4 nobles sent by the same village. And by the way this guy named his village, it seems like this was his original village meaning he has used at least 1 other noble making his total 5 nobles. Is there no cap on warehouse levels?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, this world is my first attempt at playing this game.

DeletedUser

Is there a noble limit on this world? My friend got taken out by 4 nobles sent by the same village. And by the way this guy named his village, it seems like this was his original village meaning he has used at least 1 other noble making his total 5 nobles. Is there no cap on warehouse levels?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, this world is my first attempt at playing this game.

No worries we were all new at one time :D
Once you get more than 1 villa & build an academy in it you can build the nobles from the new villa in your original villa, your friend was taken out by a noble train theres lots of manuals explaining this if you search the externals.
Wharehouses max out at level 30, 400000 of each reasource is the max that can be stored.

DeletedUser

The number of Nobles you can build = the sum total of all levels of Academy in all your villages - (the number of villages you have - 1)

So, if the guy you're talking about has 2 vills, 1 with a level 3 Academy and the other with a level 2 Academy, he can build

5 - (2 - 1) = 4 Nobles.

You can build your Nobles in any village you have which has an Academy.

So, in the example, the person could build all 4 Nobles in the vill with the level 2 Academy :)

DeletedUser

The number of Nobles you can build = the sum total of all levels of Academy in all your villages - (the number of villages you have - 1)

So, if the guy you're talking about has 2 vills, 1 with a level 3 Academy and the other with a level 2 Academy, he can build

5 - (2 - 1) = 4 Nobles.

You can build your Nobles in any village you have which has an Academy.

So, in the example, the person could build all 4 Nobles in the vill with the level 2 Academy :)

that should be +1 not -1

otherwise from your equation he would only be able to build 2 nobles :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

that should be +1 not -1

otherwise from your equation he would only be able to build 2 nobles :icon_wink:

I take it that you're an Arts major :icon_rolleyes:

You do stuff in brackets first :icon_wink:

It's number of vills - 1 because your starting vill doesn't cost you a Noble :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I take it that you're an Arts major :icon_rolleyes:

You do stuff in brackets first :icon_wink:

It's number of vills - 1 because your starting vill doesn't cost you a Noble :)

hush up you i was sleepy :lol:

yes i realise my dumb dumb...considering im actually pretty good with maths its also a fairly silly one to make