Noble snipers

DeletedUser

If any one wants to snipe SICK or IW nobles and nukes give me a shout, the first round has begun. They are not going to be happy in the morning, lol

But I wont be able to last long, if anyone is interested in stacking up my villages on the k34 front line I would gladly accept and offer my villages up to the tribe that steps up to help. I just want to be around to watch the waves crash on my walls.

DeletedUser

Interesting that you bring this to the public forums and not your tribe's forums.

Still as a tactic for causing potential conflicts between tribes that take up your offer SICK/IW, this is brilliant. It probably wont do anything for you or your tribe though.

Grapes these days are quite sour, must be the climate changes and all.

DeletedUser

I hope my tribe makes it ok, it seems to be personal so I dont want them involved, I was considering leaving so that they dont have to take any of the heat, more the reason why I brought this to public forum. I know that both these tribes have other enemies and this could be a nice opportunity for those enemies to get some

Wish me luck

DeletedUser

French.... ye should have stayed the spy... mabye ye last longer. LMAO

DeletedUser

French.... ye should have stayed the spy... mabye ye last longer. LMAO

lol, c'mon man dont be so hard on me, I thing my OD just went up pretty nicely, killed all nukes and 4 nobles last night with a few hundred lost troops. I think I might be able to hold out for a little longer, and I even took another village over night, not a bad days work if you ask me

DeletedUser

if anyone wants to stack villages 02 and 017 it will kill 8 nobles total, I have 5 other villages stacked but I cant shift my support for the other 2, in total that would be 28 nobles killed and thousands and thousands of axe and LC. I can certainly tell you that 3 of SICKS players will have no troops in 2 days and will be ripe for war, lol

c'mon, someone is going to have to face them soon anyway, maybe RaOV might want to take advantage of the situation

DeletedUser

I hope my tribe makes it ok, it seems to be personal so I dont want them involved, I was considering leaving so that they dont have to take any of the heat, more the reason why I brought this to public forum. I know that both these tribes have other enemies and this could be a nice opportunity for those enemies to get some

Wish me luck

so you don't wanna ask your tribe for help because it's personal, but you'll come on here and practically beg for support from random people? :icon_rolleyes: makes perfect sense, especially on a world you can only support tribemates. i'm sure you've got a long line of people waiting to jump tribes or to invite you to theirs just to send you support.....

DeletedUser

Here.. Here Frenchy.Boy, ignore the nay sayers, I think you are special and all your wants and desires should be fulfilled, especially by people who have nothing to gain from it.

After all its all about you!! And you are so special. Do you feel better now?

DeletedUser

so you don't wanna ask your tribe for help because it's personal, but you'll come on here and practically beg for support from random people? :icon_rolleyes: makes perfect sense, especially on a world you can only support tribemates. i'm sure you've got a long line of people waiting to jump tribes or to invite you to theirs just to send you support.....

lol, dude really, have any of my villages gone missing yet, NO

killed 8 more nobles last night and over 16000 axe, I am doing pretty damn good, just want to see if anyone else would like to step up

DeletedUser

Here.. Here Frenchy.Boy, ignore the nay sayers, I think you are special and all your wants and desires should be fulfilled, especially by people who have nothing to gain from it.

After all its all about you!! And you are so special. Do you feel better now?

It would be beneficial because it would mean alot less nukes to be used on other people, its called a brick wall tactic, piss off as many enemies as you can and stack your villages so the enemy takes all the losses.

The ones that find it beneficial have sent support so something is working here cause it has been 1 nuke slaughter after another, defense is being shifted as I write this to prep for the next wave

DeletedUser

nice.... so ye be a spy and a turtle...LMAO... nice job on the killings. :)

DeletedUser

nice.... so ye be a spy and a turtle...LMAO... nice job on the killings. :)

Such haters, you guys and all your unspoken rules and crap, I am having a blast, I had fun as a spy and I am having fun as a turtle, turtles are awesome, you ever seen a big ass sea turtle up close, bad ass I tell you

You guys have fun with your big nukes cause I am having fun with archers, my spears, my swords and y HC, thats alot more units to play with than just building nukes and gaining up on people.

I think more people should take a stand against these power houses, it is alot more fun

DeletedUser

I can do it i have been looking for something to do
below is my attacks on a target it is a 150ms train

Attack on 24 Hobson (822|374) today at 07:59 2:18:03 cancel

Feb 09, 2010 07:59:09:675
Feb 09, 2010 07:59:09:737
Feb 09, 2010 07:59:09:758
Feb 09, 2010 07:59:09:825

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can do it i have been looking for something to do
below is my attacks on a target it is a 150ms train

Feb 09, 2010 07:59:09:675
Feb 09, 2010 07:59:09:737
Feb 09, 2010 07:59:09:758
Feb 09, 2010 07:59:09:825

i can send a 60 ms train... point? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i can send a 60 ms train... point? :icon_rolleyes:

lol yeah its not that heard i us opera i almost got banned for sending fast trains my point is that i wanted to help him dont be a smart ___ (i think you know what goes in the blank i would right ass but they keep trying to ban me from the forums on no i wrote ass)

DeletedUser

and btw sending 60ms trains is easier then sending 150ms if you changed Opera settings so that it would atuo click it for you then getting 60ms is easy and get 150ms is hard

DeletedUser

Such haters, you guys and all your unspoken rules and crap, I am having a blast, I had fun as a spy and I am having fun as a turtle, turtles are awesome, you ever seen a big ass sea turtle up close, bad ass I tell you

You guys have fun with your big nukes cause I am having fun with archers, my spears, my swords and y HC, thats alot more units to play with than just building nukes and gaining up on people.

I think more people should take a stand against these power houses, it is alot more fun

Is it more fun to be a turtle and get other people to attack for ye cause ye have no offense?

Is it more fun playing a war game and nobling barbs cause ye have nothing to attack with and actually go to war with someone?

Is it more fun being the worthless spy and surviving for a few months just to get nobled out like ye are now?

It is fun attacking people like ye James cause just raises the OD. :)

Good to know though ye having fun building defnese and sitting there waiting for people to attack you. LMAO... what a putz.. LMAO.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol yeah its not that heard i us opera i almost got banned for sending fast trains my point is that i wanted to help him dont be a smart ___ (i think you know what goes in the blank i would right ass but they keep trying to ban me from the forums on no i wrote ass)

uh huh, you dont seem to understand "point?" no one was talking about a train and ok you agreed to help him just for the opportunity to show off a train. no one cares.

oh and autoclicker? telling me about illegal eh?

DeletedUser

uh huh, you dont seem to understand "point?" no one was talking about a train and ok you agreed to help him just for the opportunity to show off a train. no one cares.

oh and autoclicker? telling me about illegal eh?

I understand the point you guys are making fun of him blah blah blah i want to snipe the trains and shut you guys up and i don't us auto clicker

DeletedUser

Is it more fun to be a turtle and get other people to attack for ye cause ye have no offense?

Is it more fun playing a war game and nobling barbs cause ye have nothing to attack with and actually go to war with someone?

Is it more fun being the worthless spy and surviving for a few months just to get nobled out like ye are now?

It is fun attacking people like ye James cause just raises the OD. :)

Good to know though ye having fun building defnese and sitting there waiting for people to attack you. LMAO... what a putz.. LMAO.. :icon_biggrin:

you're an idiot dude, is this the only place where you get to try and make fun of people, you might want to get some more experience in dissing people before you write your next post.