Noble snipers

DeletedUser

do you even play on this world or do you just like to hang out in the forums and try and look cool for the boys

DeletedUser

I understand the point you guys are making fun of him blah blah blah i want to snipe the trains and shut you guys up and i don't us auto clicker

your an idiot...

im not sending trains at him and my post was directed at yours, also travis is smartguygcs in world 40 and i would say hes playing it more then you are starting 2 months after you at twice your size :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

thats cute, are you his big brother ?

anyway, 2 more nukes and 4 more nobles wiped off this world

DeletedUser

Why are we waiting James??

lol, dude really, have any of my villages gone missing yet, NO

killed 8 more nobles last night and over 16000 axe, I am doing pretty damn good, just want to see if anyone else would like to step up

just show us the publized reports james.b.french, as we don't really believe you.

You've grabbed villages and didn't want to compensate, so we'll enjoy the waves :)

DeletedUser

keep it coming, 28 nobles killed, along with at least 7 clearing nukes, count it up thats alot of losses for you guys, and I dont need to post reports just look at my odd buddy

DeletedUser

just show us the publized reports james.b.french, as we don't really believe you.

You've grabbed villages and didn't want to compensate, so we'll enjoy the waves :)

Compensate who ? you ? those villages all belonged to SID and RBN, you guys should be compensating all of our old members, you have no right to any of them

DeletedUser

Where is this James.b.french again??
I've missed the rimming party ;(

DeletedUser

you're an idiot dude, is this the only place where you get to try and make fun of people, you might want to get some more experience in dissing people before you write your next post.

Nay... me make fun of people in a lot of different places besides here. And yarghhhhhh is me son ye putz... not that ye will ever read this.. looks like they got the best of ye....LOL

DeletedUser

lol not something i was aware of, your just old enough eh :p, in any case he was a joke lol

DeletedUser

I still think I put up a wicked fight, I dont care what anyone says, I stood my ground against all odds, you guys usually root for the underdogs, how come no one rooted for me ? :icon_sad:

truckerandy

i was wishing you positive thoughts my man james. Dont know the situation, but your only ever going to be able to hold out for so long against multiple talented players. Nice try with the propaganda front at the beginning tho. Tho made more difficult with the supporting own tribe members rule. Anyway, well done you! :) hows that for support geezer?