Noble Suggestion

emperorpilaf

I have left my battle armor for the a business suit and I have jumped into politics.

I have suggested this plan to the in-game administration in order to help make the game easier to play. I am not sure if they have these features on later worlds but if so if they could implement it here it would be great.

My suggestion to the administration was the following:

I have a suggestion about having a feature in each village in which you can execute the nobles that are in it. Plus feature for mass noble execution in all of your villas. Also, a feature for easy location of all nobles.

Having to launch nobles in suicide missions in order to kill them really isnt fun or makes much sense to kamikaze noblemen by attacking your own villas. This feature will speed up the game tremendously because its takes 2 hours to educate but sometimes it can take the same amount of time to kill them after you go through all of your villages trying to find them.

Thanks for your time.

DeletedUser

Its end game. IMO, there is plenty of time and no immediate rush lol.

DeletedUser

Seriously?
How lazy can you get?
A village sorter will tell you where the nobles are, then you just go to each village and suicide them :|

emperorpilaf

Seriously?
How lazy can you get?
A village sorter will tell you where the nobles are, then you just go to each village and suicide them :|

Yes I admit to laziness...But after 3 and a half years and hundreds of dollars I would like it a little easier...lol

You young whipper snappers.....wait until you get three kids and a wife....:lol:

wolstein

Nobody recognizes a genius when they see one. Pilaf, once w9 is going to be over many people will say that you were right. Apparently not just yet;)

emperorpilaf

Nobody recognizes a genius when they see one. Pilaf, once w9 is going to be over many people will say that you were right. Apparently not just yet;)

:icon_biggrin:....oh yeah support has arrived...lol..Thanks Buddy!!

Imagine this instead of the hiding place which is a total waste of time and NO ONE uses it.....we can have like a Guillotine that can be used to kill off unwanted troops and nobles depending on which level you build it to....That would be cool.......:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Seems like it would be a good idea for future TW updates to allow for any troops to be honourably discharged (or executed at the guillotine that replaces the hiding place).

I would especially agree with being able to retire (or guillotine) nobles, but would also like to see this as an option with all other troops.

So....if the guillotine replaces the hiding place, could a level 10 guillotine kill 2000 troops at once?

mitzi86

Yes I admit to laziness...But after 3 and a half years and hundreds of dollars I would like it a little easier...lol

You young whipper snappers.....wait until you get three kids and a wife....:lol:

us wifes alone could cause u the issues. 3 kids is the easy part...

DeletedUser

us wifes alone could cause u the issues. 3 kids is the easy part...

3 kids = 3 future co-players.
You could sleep and play TW in shifts, ensuring the account was played 24 hours a day.

And imagine if you could get your wife onboard to help playing the account....

emperorpilaf

3 kids = 3 future co-players.
You could sleep and play TW in shifts, ensuring the account was played 24 hours a day.

And imagine if you could get your wife onboard to help playing the account....

Yeah I am gonna have more and make my own tribe...lol