Noble System

DeletedUser

I like the coin system better, but I think the packets system is interesting for playing experience.

Battlemissie97

I like them both, because once you think about it, either system gives you nobles. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The first time I played packets, I had no clue how to get more than one noble :lol:

good times, good times...

DeletedUser

Packets look like fun, should be nice using it, and noble sniping becomes super important now.

DeletedUser

On W18, the prices went as followed. 1 coin= 1 Noble. 2 coins=Another noble. 3 coins= your third Noble. Is the coin system different on other worlds?

No, W18 was the usual coin system... 1 for the first, 2 more (3) for the second etc.

DeletedUser

No, W18 was the usual coin system... 1 for the first, 2 more (3) for the second etc.

I am a W18 player to so I only know about coins and by the time you had 180 village you needed 180 coins for your next noble it became expensive but not as time consuming because if you had premuim you could always mass coin but this packet system confuses me but I am sure I will get ust to it and hopefully it will be cheaper :lol:

DeletedUser

hm.... intriguing.

Well, I'll worry about all this when I actually have enough to noble. Or, you know, get nobled....

xyziz

Packets look like fun, should be nice using it, and noble sniping becomes super important now.

Noble sniping is actually Less effective. Still bloody important and useful, but it costs just under 2* the amount to retrain a noble on coins than packets (when lost attacking).

The biggest pain is losing nobles in def, or overnobling. They are the real pains.

DeletedUser50192

Savage sig xyziz

And I prefer the packet system, it's cheaper in the beggining than coins and nobles don't have an extra charge. Once you have a package stored you can make a noble, unlike other world where you need to spend another 50K of each resource to build one.

xyziz

yeah I am a fan of packets too. Many other defencive and offencive strats can be used more effectively.

p.s sig was made by Night Terror (my slave :icon_twisted:), he is insane at what he does.