Noble Train Inbound

Andrewyeap

Hey guys! Just wanna ask, if i noble a barb and find out that there is already a train inbound to that village from a player with a much higher points, does the train hit and take the village or will the train hit and do nothing since it falls out of the 80/120 rule?

otto44

it hits and does the job.
its all about launching, the 80/120 rule applies only for launching the attacks.

DeletedUser120131

it hits and does the job.
its all about launching, the 80/120 rule applies only for launching the attacks.
That's happened to me a few times and I've inadvertently done it to others. The last occasions were a few days ago. I was able to tell the fellow who conquered me most recently that he was going to lose his new acquisition to someone else sixteen hours later, and the person who took that village from him that he was probably going to kill three of his own nobles.

--
Jorrox.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes Im afraid on all casual worlds this happens often. The big boys are even hitting the rim hard and relocating to keep growth momentum. That can afford the premium costs of self managing villages and thus its an investment into a win. Sometimes they even stack very small barbs to preserve them for future. Its a thing of the future with casual worlds becoming normal worlds over time.