noble travel restrictions

DeletedUser

Sorry if I missed this post but when did they tell us they were restricting noble travel??

World 47

World 47 will open between 10:00 and 11:00 on Tuesday morning.
Speed: 1
Unit speed: 1
Army camps: Enabled
Cost per camp: 100 gold coins
Tribe points required to build an army camp: 1000000
Armies per camp: 20
Camp lifetime: 5 days
Max camps per tribe: 15
Church: Disabled
Units: Archers and paladin enabled, with 5.0 style paladin items
Tech system: Simple
Noble system: Gold coins
Morale: Time and points based
Beginner protection: 5 days
Fake limit: off
Farm limit: off
Barbarian villages grow to: 1500 points
Tribe limit: 120
Bonus villages: Enabled (5.0 style)
You will be able to choose your starting position

I would have never joined another restricted world this sucks

chucklefang

If I remember right Noblemen have always be restricted. It has just usually been 400 or 500 hours. Not anything short like I guess it is now.

kingjohan

Yes, they have already been restrictded. On W35 it´s 270 hours.

But 58 hours? That´s WAY to little imo.

Will suck once the tribes get bigger and a core acc wants to get to the front...

DeletedUser

There are other worlds with short nobling ranges as well such as W32. For trying out army camps it makes sense to limit the nobling range.

DeletedUser

Wow 58 hours. What is that? How are we supposed to wage intercontinental wars? For when the world is older ofc.

DeletedUser

this is a setting that i really do not like. world 32 is a faster world an the restriction is no way near as server.

maximum noble distance 200 Fields (adds up to about 140 hours duration) in world 32

maximum noble distance 100 Fields (adds up to about 58 hours duration) in world 47.

100 fields seems insanely short. you really will need noble bases right on the front line. oh well not sure there is much we can do about it so just have to get on with it.

DeletedUser

On w29 the maximum time is like 233 hours i think. 58 hours would get you across one continent.

DeletedUser

58 hours would get you across one continent.

barely

but i think this only because of the army camps, they maybe want people to use them more, so they restricted the travel time, so you need one if you want to go further

DeletedUser

58 hours is about the diagonal of a k. I guess it's to make people use army camps lots. :p

DeletedUser

58 hours is about the diagonal of a k. I guess it's to make people use army camps lots. :p

to get from one side of the k to the next takes about 48-50 hours.
completely useless.
It basically makes long distance nobleing a dream :icon_cry:

King Matt II

Long term nobling is usually to gobble inactives, unless you're going to a enemy front line, and I don't see why you can't do that with an Army Camp. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wat about army camps guys? i think the 58 hr limit goes down the drain there.

DeletedUser

wat about army camps guys? i think the 58 hr limit goes down the drain there.

Still a limit though. Think about it.

The army camp lasts 5 days = 120 hours.

Max:
It takes 58 hours to get nobles to the army camp (2 1/2 days).
Then you can only send them another 58 hours away. And unless you build another army camp to re-do the process, you can't get further than 116 hours away by noble. :]

I think?

King Matt II

Still a limit though. Think about it.

The army camp lasts 5 days = 120 hours.

Max:
It takes 58 hours to get nobles to the army camp (2 1/2 days).
Then you can only send them another 58 hours away. And unless you build another army camp to re-do the process, you can't get further than 116 hours away by noble. :]

I think?

Nub. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well if your willing to offer 100 coins to have your own personal camp constructed it beats the 58 hours you have though?

Besides you can always send more than 1 train per camp :p its expensive to get past the limit and it only gives you that little extra time... but still some is better than none?