~ Noble village with Three Nobles ~

DeletedUser

Djtj did it once, 3 x 35 is over 100 so its certainly possible :p

DeletedUser

i'm one of the unlucky beggers who's had it happen one too many times. now i set my trains up so if the 3rd does take it, half of the 4th dies :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i'm one of the unlucky beggers who's had it happen one too many times. now i set my trains up so if the 3rd does take it, half of the 4th dies :icon_wink:
Interesting...

NOTE: I think your question has been answered. The 'big 5' brought about fear to -CEG- so fast that it lasted... 5 days.

DeletedUser3919

its not unheard of really. but if anyone wants a game of russian roulette. i will pick on 6 villages of yours and you must clear them all. i then send 3 nobles to each and i get to keep what i take but if i dont take any then well u can have one of mine somewhere i dont want.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well...it just happened to me. Whoever said it was right, it is a pain in the butt (So this makes twice, I think)

DeletedUser

it happens, i hapended to me once is wlel, and this guy i know on wold four, its cool though.

DeletedUser

NOTE: I think your question has been answered. The 'big 5' brought about fear to -CEG- so fast that it lasted... 5 days.

i cba changing it at the moment. who were -CEG- anyway?

DeletedUser

it's like one of those dreams that's just on the tip of your mind....

my most recent takeover was 3 nobles btw.

DeletedUser

i had more luck when i took vill with only 3 :snob:
i sent only 3 because i didn't have more in area where was this vill :icon_redface: but this vill was near 1 or 2 segments
so i have more luck :icon_biggrin:
i didn't lost one :snob: :icon_razz: