Nobled in one Try?

DeletedUser

well depends on if they just nobled it or not :p or village for some reason has low loyalty but if its a normal 100 loyalty village then no

DeletedUser

Well some guy who has a crap load of villages is attacking me to take over. I'd rather give him nothing, if I destroy everything, he'll have to rebuild all from scratch right?

DeletedUser

Ok, better to use the help section in game but if your new heres how you can hinder him...

- If he hasn't already lowerd the loyalty, demolish your farm and reasource makers to make the village worse for him when he takes it. But either way you'll end up rimmed with a new 126 point village i think, try asking your Tribe for support or if you have 2 villages, crash the first with the second to kill off his train and then retake it with ease..

DeletedUser

Villages Coordinates Points
Hogsmeade 741|35 1.205
Hogwarts 742|36 4.923
Shrieking Shack 743|39 2.098
dont think he has the capacity :D

DeletedUser

Ahh, it might also help if you try a different world, this ones waayy to late to be starting up on.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Doesnt help that the guy is ranked 55 in this world. Hes in this tribe called Rum.
I've already killed around 25 thousand of his men.

Really stinks, was having a great time here as well.

So I should start in one of the newest servers??

DeletedUser

lol...pirates will be on this post soon for bringing their name...

My suggestion would be to start on a new world. when you learn choose a world which was atleast half filled..that way you would have a chance to learn.

DeletedUser

The thing is if your just learning, try to get out on the rim away from most of the pros and nerds at the core; yet not get stuck so far out on the rim that your representing your Tribe in the paralympics.. :icon_wink:

But yes, if RUM!! wants your villages and hes only lost 25,000 men that means hes cleared you in about 3 Nukes.. You deffinitly need the rim start up to learn, try out different defensive tactics in this world and then move onto a new world and expand even more..

DeletedUser

The thing is if your just learning, try to get out on the rim away from most of the pros and nerds at the core; yet not get stuck so far out on the rim that your representing your Tribe in the paralympics.. :icon_wink:

But yes, if RUM!! wants your villages and hes only lost 25,000 men that means hes cleared you in about 3 Nukes.. You deffinitly need the rim start up to learn, try out different defensive tactics in this world and then move onto a new world and expand even more..

I've been fortunate with friends sending support. Now on top of this massive guy attacking me, someone else is as well, LOL.
So not as fun. Instead of nobling another village, im downgrading and then deleting acct. Of'course right after i send all supplies to friends.

biff bonzai is the new guy attacking me.
whats with all these high ranked players wanting my little village? Theres plenty of others around me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um, whom from RUM!! is attacking you? You are very far away from us. And I just don't see any of our players trying to long distance noble your 4k point village.

DeletedUser

Looking where his vills are in K7, I would assume Boogiewoogie.

You are correct, Mr. Boogie is the one. Sent a massive nuke(twice) but I was slightly fortunate.

I've asked him nicely to re-think taking me over. I'm really enjoying this server. But no reply at all.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol that be 'cos Boogie be a pirate, rapin' stealin' and pilagin' be what we do best :icon_razz:

Any rumours o' our members bein' nice an' they get thrown in th' barrel for a month

DeletedUser

lol that be 'cos Boogie be a pirate, rapin' stealin' and pilagin' be what we do best :icon_razz:

Any rumours o' our members bein' nice an' they get thrown in th' barrel for a month

Get out of the house much? No? Didn't think so.

anyways, just got attacked again. every time before an attack, within minutes I send ALL resources to a friends base. And I send all of my troops to some random barb village while I'm getting attacked. Rather lose some wall before I lose 10K or so troops. Oh well, down grading base now.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Get out of the house much? No? Didn't think so.

anyways, just got attacked again. every time before an attack, within minutes I send ALL resources to a friends base. And I send all of my troops to some random barb village while I'm getting attacked. Rather lose some wall before I lose 10K or so troops. Oh well, down grading base now.

Sense of fun much? No? Didn't think so

DeletedUser

iLLoNyX on 25.04. at 04:41
Hi, let me start with, i love the theme of your tribe.

Ok, now business. I love this game. I came back wanting to have some fun and learn more.

I'm finally getting the hang of things. I've no enemies. Never attacked anyone to take over.

I'm going to be getting an attack soon. Someone in your tribe is sending two diff groups.

I play on a laptop and don't really have a good GFX card so I cant play any great games. This is just about the only one I understand and can play with good performance.

I really enjoy it and all. I would request parlay from you. I am feeling lucky, lol.

Please consider this. I really enjoy this game and don't want to be pushed out for the second time.

-Mike

TheWickedWitch on 25.04. at 18:19
I don't think you quite grasp the game yet...lol. It's war game. The whole point is to have enemies and take villages through conquest. Who is attacking you?

Grasp the point of the game much? No? Didn't think so.

DeletedUser

Have learnt not to piss off naturally nasty particulary vindictive women with incredibly long memories yet? No? Well you might :icon_wink: