Noblemen, packet system?

DeletedUser

I've taken a long break from TW, now I'm back and I've joined W72. I searched, with no luck, to find out how this packet system works, I've only played coin. Because the forum community is so friendly, I figured someone might have a second to explain how it works. Thanks in advance! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thanks mate! I've read up on the package system and still have a few questions... It doesn't seem all that different from the coin system, except, you have three levels for each academy and you can only have 1 noblemen per academy level? Does this mean I can not have a train (4 noblemen) if I only have one village with a lv 3 Academy, would I only be able to educate 3? Also, if I have 4 villages, each with a lv 1 academy, can I educate 4 noblemen in 1 village?

DeletedUser113267

You are correct on the fact that you cant have a 4 nobleman train. The max Nobleman you can create in a single village is 3. If you have 4 villages with a level 1 academy, the max you will have is 4 nobleman, 1 nobleman in each village.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Really? I can't educate more then 3 nobles in 1 village, even late in the game? I'm not sure how I feel about this, thanks for the info but I'm going to have to rethink my strategy... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Really? I can't educate more then 3 nobles in 1 village, even late in the game? I'm not sure how I feel about this, thanks for the info but I'm going to have to rethink my strategy... :icon_confused:

Let me clear this out,
You can educate more than 100 noble man in a village if you have 100 levels of academies (in total) in other villages.

The maximum/highest level of academy you can build in a village is however 3. Just like a wall's highest level is 20.

DeletedUser

Let me clear this out,
You can educate more than 100 noble man in a village if you have 100 levels of academies (in total) in other villages.

The maximum/highest level of academy you can build in a village is however 3. Just like a wall's highest level is 20.
Thank you! I think I have a much better understanding of how the packet system works, cheers!

DeletedUser

Ahh this saves me from having to make a thread of my own. I love noble training far towards the rim for my own private farming community, so I'll just have to wait a couple villages before heading off for some R&R near the rim :p