Nobles N Nukes, what happened

DeletedUser

Nobles N Nukes speaking, I feel like I owe this to my tribe ect. It's actually a pretty funny story. When we applied for a co player on the externals Christian Cage (his ign) must have seen it and got his friend who was Canadian to apply for the "job", which he got. (This is all weighing on the fact the account name was changed to "Christian Cage2", he was the main player that gained from us being restarted and #01 ruined and finally because pp was transferred to his account) Now Christian Cage is Duke of Dons our or was our one and only alliance. We often organised stuff and asked for their participation and took lead, which may be why he decided to do such a spiteful and quite frankly disgusting thing.

The co player went onto our account, restarted it and dismissed everyone from our tribe (we were baron). Christian Cage then recruited the majority of our members and especially our stronger ones. The co then declared war on Dons and other tribes in our area and some not even in our area. The dukes of #01 then offered peace to all the tribes and tried to recruit everyone back in, all accepted bar Dons our only alliance who proceeded to recruit our members who's only thoughts were the leadership had become unstable and seeked to join our alliance to show if anything an act of faith to their previous tribe. Now this means that Christian Cage duke of our only alliance in simple terms was the cause of the resetting of our account something we had spent time and pp on (we didn't use the P2W features only the premium account and farm assistant), the destruction of a tribe which condemned atleast 15 members who wont progress much further into this world all just so they could recruit more members to become a bigger tribe and control the area. Not only that but because they changed the name of my account I lost 500 pp and the following transactions took place:

DateTransactionChangeNew premium pointsMore Information
Sep 06, 00:10 Transfer -10 0 to: Christian Cage
Sep 06, 00:10 Points redeemed -500 10 Username change en76
Sep 06, 00:07 Transfer -200 510 to: Ppepino

Ppepino being a W.P. member (the tribe we were warring at time)

If this isn't enough proof that Christian Cage was behind this I don't know what is. I personally have been playing since World 3 and never heard or seen anything like this happen, I personally would like Christian to be banned but I don't think the mods can do anything which of course isn't their fault. This is an apology to my previous tribe and it's members, I wanted to explain what happened and to assure them this wasn't my fault. I didn't stab them in the back and I want that to be made clear. What he has done is disgusting, it's theft and it has ruined the game for myself and many others.

I know people will think I just look like a fool or an idiot for posting this, but I feel like I needed to. Thanks for reading.
Oh and P.S look what the co player just sent me:

2u451ue.png

I realize I have no proof that he was the co player, unless I can dig up some old mails. I personally do think this deserves a ban, if not please someone noble this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Annoyingly enough my mails must have been deleted when it was restarted. :(

nightmaresc2

only 700 pp?... that is literally nothing, i figured you lost like 20k at least the way you made it sound, makes your sob story much less entertaining now

DeletedUser

only 700 pp?... that is literally nothing, i figured you lost like 20k at least the way you made it sound, makes your sob story much less entertaining now

I really don't care about the pp, its practically worthless now you can "farm" it. It's more the fact he screwed over my account, and many others and was PAID to do so. Don't you think that's disgusting?

I didn't intend this to be a sob story.

setorines

It is clearly illegal though, and he should be banned for it. Your name should also be changed back and the premium refunded. That much seems fair. As far as the damage goes I don't think there is much that can be done.

DeletedUser

It is clearly illegal though, and he should be banned for it. Your name should also be changed back and the premium refunded. That much seems fair. As far as the damage goes I don't think there is much that can be done.

It is very illegal, the mods have been kind enough to return the name to what it was. I personally strongly feel the player be banned.

roman01

If you've a complaint or appeal, put it in the appropriate section. If you want advice, ask your friends who would be more than happy to help you.

If you want people to feel sorry for you, this isn't the place to be. It's also illegal to be discussing this subject here.

DeletedUser

If you've a complaint or appeal, put it in the appropriate section. If you want advice, ask your friends who would be more than happy to help you.

If you want people to feel sorry for you, this isn't the place to be. It's also illegal to be discussing this subject here.

There's laws against it? Tribalwars Laws or real laws? :p

DeletedUser

this is the first i've ever seen something like this, i think all accounts that had anything to do with this should be banned that's just low

roman01

​Teh Lawz of TW. It's poor behaviour, but somebody was desperate enough to want to get rid of the chap.

I'd generally say you were at fault for letting the person on, I generally don't trust people on my account till I've known them for at least six months regular contact.

DeletedUser

this is the first i've ever seen something like this, i think all accounts that had anything to do with this should be banned that's just low

I completely agree, it's a shame some people are taking shots at me for posting this. The initial reason i have posted this is in the hope enough people respond to get Christian and others banned. I also forgot to mention I can no longer access my forum account. Which is rather annoying. :p

DeletedUser

​Teh Lawz of TW.

What law? This is World 76 business? A tribe with massive potential was ruined because of real life illegal activities. My account was ruined. I fail to see why i can't post this to let people know what a disgusting player Christian Cage is.

DeletedUser93066

There is no reason for you guys to be so rude to him. It was apparently foolish for him to share password with a random No one, On top of that he posted this in the external to make himself look more foolish when advised not to. Regardless if you can not show condolences to him don't just flame him and be so rude. People do make mistake and his post here might prevent another player from making the same mistake you never know. Who'd think people in TW can be as lowly as the scum of the earth, There are still people who are more trusting of the world and people.

DeletedUser

There is no reason for you guys to be so rude to him. It was apparently foolish for him to share password with a random No one, On top of that he posted this in the external to make himself look more foolish when advised not to. Regardless if you can not show condolences to him don't just flame him and be so rude. People do make mistake and his post here might prevent another player from making the same mistake you never know. Who'd think people in TW can be as lowly as the scum of the earth, There are still people who are more trusting of the world and people.

I know you said it would be foolish, however I felt the pros outweighed the cons. I don't want this to happen again, I personally feel I cannot trust the community on the externals to find co players. I advise others not to trust them either.

DeletedUser

To be fairly honest, everyone(most people) who has played games like this in their young age days have always tried it on to ruin someones account or steal something from it.
I must say like 6-7 years back, such as a game like runescape, you are so "money less" in real life you want to get all the "cool" stuff on the game you end up being addicted to. And if your parents don't pay for you, you become an animal and try to scam someone. It happens everywhere and so lets face it, a very young individual has done you over!

I agree with banning him for this anyway but I still agree with the responsibility of letting anyone on your account.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm surprised a Canadian would do such a thing; I've always had good experiences with Canadian players myself. Are you sure he was Canadian?

DeletedUser

To be fairly honest, everyone(most people) who has played games like this in their young age days have always tried it on to ruin someones account or steal something from it.
I must say like 6-7 years back, such as a game like runescape, you are so "money less" in real life you want to get all the "cool" stuff on the game you end up being addicted to. And if your parents don't pay for you, you become an animal and try to scam someone. It happens everywhere and so lets face it, a very young individual has done you over!

I agree with banning him for this anyway but I still agree with the responsibility of letting anyone on your account.

This isn't Runescape.

I'm surprised a Canadian would do such a thing; I've always had good experiences with Canadian players myself. Are you sure he was Canadian?

Checked the IP, definitely was him. Ip was Canadian and he is Canadian. And he then admitted it.

DeletedUser

This isn't Runescape.

Checked the IP, definitely was him. Ip was Canadian and he is Canadian. And he then admitted it.

"such as a game like runescape" - it was an example as for it happens on every game.