Nobles N Nukes, what happened

DeletedUser

Good luck trying to get someone banned next time. Just remember TW support knows all so when it comes down to it the real people who deserve their punishment get banned.

DeletedUser

Id be willing to be he was the other 2 accounts that joined just to post here to lol

DeletedUser

I find it funny how after I got my account issues resolved someone comes along and tries to impersonate me...

DeletedUser

Good luck trying to get someone banned next time. Just remember TW support knows all so when it comes down to it the real people who deserve their punishment get banned.

This pathetic attempt at defending yourself makes you look guilty. It has been explained that tw support can not ban off the back of Skype evidence, which is what would have been used during this situation. Therefore, claiming tw support would have banned you if you had done it just shows a lack of understanding or someone trying anything to get in the clear.

Mud sticks, so good luck trying to get diplomacy with Amy decent tribe in the future.

DeletedUser

2530342-130518205954.png

Detective Iron Duke on the case

. I believe that events have taken their paths, decided already by the almighty Gods of Tribal Wars.

klodapin21

LOL the Iron duke actually is a legit account Casual and not a impersonator I know this because he just left my tribe today for some unknown reason although he was a ex #01 player...but anywho went to clowns I believe in K42

But back on topic all this stems down to what was done was wrong and is frowned upon and I doubt Dons will have alot of alliances after this and them being around in mid and late game seems iffy with the dukes credibility now in question. Even though i know they picked up some strong players it probably wont save them for long imo.

DeletedUser

Well than sorry, I was thinking it just to be the 3rd account of the thread to make it's first post defending Christian.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is no reason for you guys to be so rude to him. It was apparently foolish for him to share password with a random No one, On top of that he posted this in the external to make himself look more foolish when advised not to. Regardless if you can not show condolences to him don't just flame him and be so rude. People do make mistake and his post here might prevent another player from making the same mistake you never know. Who'd think people in TW can be as lowly as the scum of the earth, There are still people who are more trusting of the world and people.

When will people learn? But doing this for years and I still get given accounts in enemy tribes.:icon_twisted:

arabela

Al, u appear from time to time, but when you do, public get nuts :))

DeletedUser

There wasn't a hack involved in this situation nor has there n most of these situations, just a too trusting player and someone with bad intentions