N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/nobleCalculator.js');
Public?
Public
1627657112224.png

This script needs to be run from this screen:
/game.php?screen=snob
(or will redirect you there if you are not there)

This is how the script looks like in action:

I thought about working on such a script while I was playing on a new world and I had no nobles ... so I was preparing and wanted to know how much nobles and coins I could mint with the res packages I have, so that is the problem it solves.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any suggestions, need help, or found a bug in this script.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Outrageous.

Reaction score
Thanks for the script! Any plans to adding an extra feature like calculating how many coins for nobles taken into account the nobles we already have?

For example, I have the limit at 40, and I would like to know the coins total resources to reach limit 43 (so 3 extra nobles - 41 + 42 + 43)?

Cheers!

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @Outrageous. ,

Actually yes. I am planning on adding a new feature to this script to make it a bit more helpful in the game.

The plan is to add a better calculator which will take into account number of coins currently minted so the calculation will not start from 0 but from the amount of resources currently used for minting.

So you will still enter as input the final number of nobles you want to have and the script will calculate the resources needed but now taking into account resources used also ... so instead of showing resources needed as if you hadn't minted or educated any nobles ... it will only show resources needed from your current noble (and minted coins) to where you want to go.