Nobles

DeletedUser74122

Way back in world 14, once you accumulated enough resources to add nobles, you could. I have found that after educating and using 3; then, storing enough resources for a 4th noble, I still cannot educate him. Is that all one village can produce? Or, am I missing something. Your help would be appreciated. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure of this world's settings but if it is only allowing you to make 3 right now, then you will need another village, as the amount of nobles you own is exactly relative to the amount of acadmies you have.

Academy lvl 3 = 3 acadmies/3nobles

2 villages Academy lvl 3 = 6 acadmies/6nobles

DeletedUser

Nope not in this world

Normal coin system, and you can have as many nobles as you have coins for, I think

DeletedUser

NG,

Your doing something wrong,

1) Check you have spare population capacity
2) Double check you have the required coins
3) Ensure resources are availble in village where you want to educate.

The settings on the world are simple tech 1 level academies and no noble limits, so theres no reason for it.

If after the above your confident you haven't just made an error, fill a support ticket in.

DeletedUser

By NG do you mean me? If so I have no problems with nobling

DeletedUser

im lost on this question. it is not that hard to noble and get coins

samarcand

maybe they cant read what it says when they click on the academy in their village, its pretty self explanatory

samarcand

if you restart or get killed, do you keep all your coins that you had?

DeletedUser

No, if you think you are going to have to restart it is better to noble a barbarian on the rim then you get to keep your coins.