Nobling and BP

Judd

Quick question on nobling and BP, using a scenario:

Player A joins casual world with a fully maxed village. Beginner protection is 5 days.

Player A instantly gets a noble train and sends it to a barb. Nobles it successfully.

After nobling the barb, player A notices 4 incomings. It turns out Player B has also sent a noble train to the same village, and it lands in a few hours.

Player A's beginner protection was not due to end for another 4 days. Did nobling the barb end the beginner protection? If not, what happens to Player B's noble train when it arrives if Player A still has beginner protection?

Apologies if I missed something somewhere, but I couldn't find the answer.

Cheers!

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Quick question on nobling and BP, using a scenario:

Player A joins casual world with a fully maxed village. Beginner protection is 5 days.

Player A instantly gets a noble train and sends it to a barb. Nobles it successfully.

After nobling the barb, player A notices 4 incomings. It turns out Player B has also sent a noble train to the same village, and it lands in a few hours.

Player A's beginner protection was not due to end for another 4 days. Did nobling the barb end the beginner protection? If not, what happens to Player B's noble train when it arrives if Player A still has beginner protection?

Apologies if I missed something somewhere, but I couldn't find the answer.

Cheers!

the person that have 4 incomings can take the barb because u guys attacked same time that have nothing to do with your protecc.
;D

Upvote 0

Judd

So in that case, the nobles that have already been sent can still noble the village even though the target is under beginner protection...

Good to know :)

Upvote 0