Nobling video of final w12 members of DNY

DeletedUser

w12 - DNY

This is based on world data collected after the world was closed, for all members currently in DNY. The captures shown are based on current tribal membership, not what tribe they belonged to at the time of the cap.

Blue dots - captures from each other.
Purple dots - captures from someone who deleted before the data was generated.
Red dots - captures from someone outside the tribe
Green - barbs.
White circles - losses to someone outside the tribe and who still exists in the data set.

No editorial comments implied here, just sharing data that was generated. Congrats on closing your world. Looking forward to having ours closed as well.
(But did the guy in k37 get *every* barb?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wish they had the full data. That would be awesome to watch. Still, very cool.

DeletedUser

If we were to supply you the ending tribe tags of the tribes we defeated could this map be revised?

DeletedUser

If we were to supply you the ending tribe tags of the tribes we defeated could this map be revised?

The data includes the player from whom the village was taken, but there's no data on what tribe that player was in when they deleted. The player doesn't show up in the player data anymore.

It'd be better if TW would keep the player in the player data with their last tribe and/or included the tribe ID in the conquer data instead of just player ID.

One way to interpret significant blue caps is that it was probably an enemy at the time who was recruited and thus counts as ultimately friendly caps. In interim maps, often blue caps would be for someone being cannibalized - but assuming they then deleted it would ultimately show as the purple/pink.

I mainly used the maps while our world was active to show "over time" nobling trends for enemy tribes so we could see where they were focused. We saw two tribes who used to be very active on a front-line suddenly switch to mutually nobling each other's backlines. Turns out they were merging and taking out each other's inactives to keep up the pretense of the war for anyone else looking. With geographic data, though, the move was obvious and gave plenty of time to prepare...

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

Cool map , thats one of the first things i saw on youtube in some time that was worth watching

DeletedUser

Nice map.

Wouldn't that be intense to watch DNY's ennoblements vs. those of the people who were in DNY at the end.
But apparently that's hard to make, and I'm definitely too lazy to do it.

DeletedUser

i would have liked to see a tiny flash on each nobling. Nice work

DeletedUser

Nobody gives up the power over all of TW just for a color!

He could have changed his name to Red without giving up his powers!

hell, he could make all your names pink! if he wanted to!

DeletedUser

suko, he is still the CM and as the CM he can take any role that he wants.