NoHall - Joining Hauls

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Total 90

NoHall is joining the next semi-decent hauls world.

We've been discriminated and forced to play worlds with settings we do not want to have, but we have no choice. If we want to continue playing the game we love we have to bite the bullet. We've lost too many good people for such a pointless reason. We're going to avenge our comrades and retake our motherland.

NoHall formally declares war on haul tribes on our world, which is W90 (ish).

No, you're not hallucinating, we're discriminating! We're here to pay our respects and play to our best. I would like to invite my nohaul brothers and sisters to join me in arms for this once off event and leave our NoHall mark.

A few words from Almurph: [spoil]As many of you may know I semi quit tribal wars (again) but I haven't quite got the disclosure I'm looking for. Hoping to find some fun in playing again and most importantly have the craic with my friends like the good old days. Nothing beats it.[/spoil]

Interested? Hit me up

TAG: NoHall

Tribe name: No Hallucinations

Disclaimer: Farming is required.

DeletedUser

OooOOohh. Count me in!! Hauls stink and so do the people who think its a good setting to have.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We've been discriminated and forced to play worlds with settings we do not want to have, but we have no choice. If we want to continue playing the game we love we have to bite the bullet. We've lost too many good people for such a pointless reason. We're going to avenge our comrades and retake our motherland.
Such passion. We should be allies.

But what about your premade :O
I got all caught up in Al's award winning rally speech, I mean holy hell did anyone else read that paragraph and feel hyped up to wreck some shit?

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
35069d8808469549800be729b9ffa37c.png

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is back up and running now that Jake and Trex have returned and 90 is just around the corner. If interested let me know