NoLove Idiots Tactic's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

didnt know there was a war, wondering what was with the suicidal scout attacks :O which ofcourse all died... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol
yea yea your 100% right looooooooooool
ohh god i dunno if NoLove is a noob tribe or an idiot's people in the real world no body really cared about them , you really get my attention lol .

you didn't even know there's a war between us ohhhh god i am so sorry to tell you that , but damn you don't have nothing to get into the war if i only send you few attacks you are toast but i really don't care for you now i am taking the biggest head's in your tribe depending on the advices and quotes i am getting from the inside lol .

Defender: Fluffer
Village: Poepje (523|526) K55

Quantity: 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 4.837 7.743 34
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 4)
Timber camp (Level 18)
Clay pit (Level 17)
Iron mine (Level 14)
Farm (Level 9)
Warehouse (Level 13)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 5)

Fluffer , do you want to taste an attack from us or should we give you sometime to learn how to build a village ?

well as far as i know we don't have any body's farm , and you didn't attack anybody yet , anyway keep dreaming , it's better then the real life .

Fluffer you have spears! :icon_eek:
We told you no troops! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

hahaha
well just to let you know it's not me who said i will attack the hole world and its not me who start attacking :)
you may ask your leader who really scared me out , i wont sleep tonight i am scared to sleep and wake up again with a new tribe name .
you talk in allot of things
you mention your army well you saw some reports maybe but you haven't seen it all :)
go ask the members in your tribe who we already farmed what troops we have .

so
you may though it's an early war but as i mention up Krono5 who starts it .

and you mention our lose but you didn't mention YOUR LOSE .
think in on your Tribe also :)

and when you are in the war status , try to put your Tribe name
it's now TBD
seems your leader is changing allot of names i am wondering why so is he that scared and going to try confusing the players to stay away from them ...

you who asked for war status go send them a mail to track the first wars .

blah blah blah blah blah
GOD your worst than me. :icon_rolleyes:

Get a noble and start proving yourself.
So you know that soldier person quit/disappeared and left and didnt say he would be back and well no one can be asked with his account so now im sitting it and well gonna start turtling and will pawn you.

DeletedUser

don't call jamm a cheater
if you break a rule do you dare to open a thread to inform them in what happen
in my thoughts jamm is the most honest playing in here .
when he do something he shows up and don't hide between name's and other thing's .
thats a pride jamm should have .

if you take what happen with jamm and what Krono5 did i would call Krono5 a big cheater and stupid , while i call jamm a perfect player and he's playing honestly .

Butt licking, whats it like down there? Nice is it? tasty? Your liking? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser19864

blah blah blah blah blah
GOD your worst than me. :icon_rolleyes:

Get a noble and start proving yourself.
So you know that soldier person quit/disappeared and left and didnt say he would be back and well no one can be asked with his account so now im sitting it and well gonna start turtling and will pawn you.

Well
as far it goes now your tribe has offered a ceasefire and remove Krono5 from leadership .

xaler today at 00:03
Well apparently Krono5 is an idiot and has suffered some form of seizure or aneurysm in regards to his diplomacy skills. That said effective immediately he has been relieved of any position of authority.

That said let us begin to correct this if that is possible.

Sincerely,
Xaler

Jamieed2 today at 00:07
So who are you?

xaler today at 00:10
Effectively his replacement as of the coup d'etat about 5 minutes ago.

Jamieed2 today at 00:11
Are you taking control over Nolove now yes?

Jamieed2 today at 00:11
And what is to become of Krono5?

xaler today at 00:14
Yes.

For now he has been demoted.

xaler today at 00:22
So now where do we stand?

Jamieed2 today at 00:24
Well at the moment we are at war, so i propose you tell me where you stand with us?

xaler today at 00:28
Well I believe you guys declared the war. With the current change in leadership and the reason for the war being removed then I would propose we start a dialogue as to what caused you to declare the war. Then perhaps we move forward from there and hopefully come to a resolution agreeable to both of us for ending the war.

Jamieed2 today at 00:32
Well your members started attacking some of our members so we wiped them out then we recieved more attacks so we made it war then Krono5 started being very stupid and he chaged the description of your tribe to ~NA3~ if i remember correctly, Therefore i have asked my fellow tribemates to see what they have to say about ending the war or not

xaler today at 00:36
I don't believe Krono5 even relayed any of that information to the tribe. The first I heard of any of it was on the main forum. Will you agree to the offer of a ceasefire during the discussion process?

Jamieed2 today at 00:40
I will think about making one soon but for now i will let things continue as they are. Tell you what in 11 hours and 20 minutes 12:00 Server time i will have a Ceasefire in place as long as you have one in place to. If any of my members recieve any attacks we will respond very strongly and swiftly bringing hell on your tribe.

So Server time: 12:00:00 there will be an NAP in place i will tell my tribe.

xaler today at 00:50
Greetings as you will note ~NA~ is now marked purple on your maps. I know, I know, a new color for you guys. But hear this as of this moment all attacks on ~NA~ are to cease immediately.

If you receive any attacks after 12:00:00 server time inform me immediately and it will be resolved.

Thank you and now back to your regularly scheduled simvillage making.

Xaler

Krono5 did start the war when he non stopped attacking one of my members which that move us to an offense situation with NoLove , anyway it seems Xaler is in control now , and Jamieed2 have given the orders not to attack NoLove any more , we will hold our position now but as Jamieed2 said if we get any ATTACK from NoLove it's gonna start all Over .

For now we are on Ceasefire with NoLove .

DeletedUser

Krono5 did start the war when he non stopped attacking one of my members which that move us to an offense situation with NoLove

Lol it's called farming, if you can't deal with that then oyur going to have serious problems in about a week when your members start getting nobled by a variety of different tribes. Oh and next tiem you declare war you may actually want to declare it:icon_wink:

But no matter I'll be saving a train just fo you when this NAP's up:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lol it's called farming, if you can't deal with that then oyur going to have serious problems in about a week when your members start getting nobled by a variety of different tribes. Oh and next tiem you declare war you may actually want to declare it:icon_wink:

But no matter I'll be saving a train just fo you when this NAP's up:icon_twisted:

Dude way to F up our hippy love fest.

DeletedUser

Dude way to F up our hippy love fest.

Krono does have a point though.

For a start what is it with this world and tribes being 'at war' with no declaration?
Its just farming unless you actually declare it.
Even then its still just farming because no one has nobles!

Status
Not open for further replies.