NoLove Idiots Tactic's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp.ag

Thats not that funny any more tbh.

i have to sadly agree....with....dear oh dear....this is a first :icon_razz: krakken..

GOD DAMMIT krakken!
cant we just debate over something instead of agreeing its just not logical anymore!
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser19864

Hey Krono5
may i ask you one thing ?
are you a crazy or have something in your head thats not for a human ?
Description
>>>Neutralize to Ascendency<<<

We are a Sister tribe we are Equal with ~NA~ and ~NA2~

If you Fight for us, glory will be yours. They will write stories about our victories for thousands of years! And the world will always remember us..

Fight For Us and We Will Make History

---Leader---
Krono5

Diplmatic relations will not be shown for now, why should one show there allies until they are needed...
If you are unsure of the relations we have with you please do contact The Leader

Sister Tribe
~NA~
~NA2~

For an Invite Please apply

Neutralize
To Destroy

Ascendency
To take over

Blaah

DeletedUser19864

Defender: LostAnge1
Village: 1. Natalie (509|507) K55

Quantity: 139 50 0 183 100 0 0 0 0
Losses: 139 50 0 183 100 0 0 0 0

Haul: 1.468 2.673 1.214 5355/30170
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 12 to level 7

Jamm , your the man .

DeletedUser19864

ohh god i really love ya :d
keep raising my Tribe name , Thanks Krono5
dunno why i liked that lo0ol
may i ask you why you changed the Tribe name did you feel so unloved looooooool

DeletedUser4989

Thats their main strategy, find a family and cling to them for dear life

DeletedUser19864

Thats their main strategy, find a family and cling to them for dear life
well i can't see them as a good players
they are nothing man .
based on our scout reports they are so stupid , all what the cares about is points lol .

a small example on one of there players farm
Defender: soldier786
Village: Secret meth warehouse (521|514) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 6 to level 3
Damage by catapult bombardment: The Village Headquarters has been damaged and downgraded from level10 to level9

if we put in our head to remove them from the game believe me we can do it .

Krono5 , waiting you to be a man and try to show up here .
blah...

DeletedUser

I'm leader?:icon_eek:

Well thats news to me, guess i ha better start leading then:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser19864

I'm leader?:icon_eek:

Well thats news to me, guess i ha better start leading then:icon_rolleyes:

hell yea
start leading i wanna see what you got .:lol:

just why you claim we are sister Tribes lol , do you think it will goes on us or our alliance ?
well as a leader to a leader i am telling you that move you did shows you up as an scared player wants anything to hide behind it .

if you knew before you can't win a war against us why you already declare a war on us lol , we already farmed some of your members
and the last member i am farming him now he's so damaged in he's pride because of your Tribe .

be a man Krono5
or if you need a help being a man i can really send you something can help improving the kid inside you .

blah.....

DeletedUser

Say what you want about our tribe, but you really have to question the strategy of actually engaging in any kind of 'war' at this stage in the game, especailly against players with any kind of skill.

I am not sure if this is your first world or not (TWstats shows you started w6 a few weeks ago, but you may also have another user name), but my hunch is you do not have much experience with long term play (yes, even a 3 month game server is long term). Think about what is going on around you while you wage your little 'war' and what the end goal of the 'war' is. What will 'victory' gain you?

Here are some facts for you to chew on.

1. I have seen some of the attack reports and sat account to dodge your tribes attacks. I witnessed 'farming' attacks that were dodged and half the troops died on the wall alone. Those farmers brought home somewhere in the range of 0/0/0 on their little trip.

2. I have seen attacks of full spears / swords in this little war. You would think a tribe of your self-proclaimed caliber would be a little beyond attacking active players with these units at this stage of the game.

3. A majority of your war attacks are netting you close to 0/0/0 resources and tend to cost a few troops.

4. Your entire tribe is focusing attacks on one 'farm' per day (at least those following your orders) while the active players around them are raking in resources from less mobile/active farms. This might be one small reason your average player points are 300+ below the more experienced tribes on this server. Now, before you go into some kind of 'point-whoring' empty village rant, you should be aware that points during these early stages is a decent indicator of troops. It isn't always accurate, but I can guarantee a majority of the top players on this server have gotten there by raking in extra resources through smart farming. From the reports I have seen, I have not seen a single player in your tribe with more troops than I have.

5. By the time tribes are ennobling, your tribe will be lagging in troops due to losses in this war and your building will be behind because you are not farming the easy targets. Fortunately, your villages will be just big enough to draw the attention of the much smarter players in the area who will be drooling to take them.

6. While you wage your little 'war' on the players from our tribe in your continent, there are 30 other players who are multi-million point players from other worlds, experience and proven in real wars, masters in the art of coordinated noble attacks and extremely skilled in defense just waiting in the wings. If you make us get serious, we can easily have attacks coordinated to land on every one of your tribe's villages at the same time, keeping your armies nice and spread out, catapults aimed at your most precious buildings and your entire tribe will be back to square one. We will then notify the largest tribe in your continent that you are officially farm material.

So, think about what you are really doing. You can come in here and talk the big talk because you are waging a 'war' in the pre-noble stages of a world while all the real players are just laughing at you.

I went to 'war stats' and it is just the darndest thing...

Results (Refresh)
Side 1: ~NA~

Side 2: ~NA3~

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: Total conquers: 0
Side 2: Total conquers: 0
Difference: Total conquers: 0

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 0
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 0
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 0

Side 1: Total conquers points value: 0
Side 2: Total conquers points value: 0
Difference: Total conquers points value: 0

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 0
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 0
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 0

I couldn't find a category for 'times farmed', 'resources taken' , 'attacks sent' or anything of the sort. You may want to write a nice letter to their staff and ask them why they don't track the important wars that occur in the first few weeks of a new world...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19864

hahaha
well just to let you know it's not me who said i will attack the hole world and its not me who start attacking :)
you may ask your leader who really scared me out , i wont sleep tonight i am scared to sleep and wake up again with a new tribe name .
you talk in allot of things
you mention your army well you saw some reports maybe but you haven't seen it all :)
go ask the members in your tribe who we already farmed what troops we have .

so
you may though it's an early war but as i mention up Krono5 who starts it .

and you mention our lose but you didn't mention YOUR LOSE .
think in on your Tribe also :)

and when you are in the war status , try to put your Tribe name
it's now TBD
seems your leader is changing allot of names i am wondering why so is he that scared and going to try confusing the players to stay away from them ...

you who asked for war status go send them a mail to track the first wars .

DeletedUser

I understand English is not your first language, but please take a little more time in your next post to make it legible. I really have no clue how to interpret 50% of what you just posted.

TruthEdge said:
you mention your army well you saw some reports maybe but you haven't seen it all
go ask the members in your tribe who we already farmed what troops we have .

I already said I was sitting an account that was attacked. If you are trying to tell me that clearing attacks were sent and the whole attacking army was not sent, that only makes me question your experience a little more.

DeletedUser21611

out of game for a day and look at what i missed

seems to me that if the great tribe NoLOve was as impressive outside of their own mind 1. they wouldn't need to keep dodging attacks. 2. They wouldn't keep losing the attacks they don't dodge. 3. they wouldn't feel the need to try and hide themselves as a sub of our tribe ~NA~ or for that matter change their tribe name 4 times in less than 2 weeks.

DeletedUser19864

well
English is not my first language

well you can say something like that , i have my own strategy regarding to attacks .
and you can say it's a small war or maybe its just re-attacking based on your tribe attacks .

if you want to check the strength of an army try to attack him , because if he attacks you its maybe a coverage for something else .... its a strategy game after all ... think again in our army strength .

and for the second time i am telling you it's not us who declare these war and we can't stop what we didn't issued at the first place .

DeletedUser21611

true

That is very true TruthEdge. It was their leader himself who began this war. And I guess its only fitting that it be him to be farmed the most LOL

DeletedUser19864

nah
he have few troops in he's village
Quantity: 100 30 13 81 341 0 50 1 0
some is outside ...
he working hard on the lc lol
i am waiting him to get more troops i am giving him all the time he need before i go to attack him .
in the main time i will see who will stick with him in the falling tribe dunno what to call it guess it's TBD for now lol .
anyway Krono5 , a small advice to you try to have a closer look into your Tribe member list .

DeletedUser

and for the second time i am telling you it's not us who declare these war and we can't stop what we didn't issued at the first place .

TruthEdge Posted 2007,November 10th, 04:58
nolove really don't love or been loved
we are also in official war with them from the past 2 day's .

Seems you are just as good at propaganda as you are at playing.

DeletedUser

they wouldn't feel the need to try and hide themselves as a sub of our tribe ~NA~ or for that matter change their tribe name 4 times in less than 2 weeks.

This is a joke. Sort of dry humor. It is not an attempt by the tribe to "hide".

DeletedUser

Defender: Krono5
Village: ... (506|512) K55

Espionage
Resources scouted: none
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 15)
Stable (Level 9)
Workshop (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 12)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 4)
Timber camp (Level 24)
Clay pit (Level 24)
Iron mine (Level 22)
Farm (Level 20)
Warehouse (Level 16)
Hiding place (Level 1)

Haul: 0/30170
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 4 to level 0

troops outside: ??? only offense I suppose.

DeletedUser

well i can't see them as a good players
they are nothing man .
based on our scout reports they are so stupid , all what the cares about is points lol .

a small example on one of there players farm

Defender: soldier786
Village: Secret meth warehouse (521|514) K55

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 6 to level 3
Damage by catapult bombardment: The Village Headquarters has been damaged and downgraded from level10 to level9

if we put in our head to remove them from the game believe me we can do it .

Krono5 , waiting you to be a man and try to show up here .
blah...

Before you start Bragging about farming Soldier786 I think you will find that I cleared him...thank you for informing me who has been stealing that farm

Status
Not open for further replies.