NOMAD, a not so boring story...

• Thread starter DeletedUser88324
  • Start date

DeletedUser88324

Eons ago, in a time before truth and prosperity, there did exist in all the land tumult. Large bands of Lords and Chieftains did come together to put down the hordes of wickedness, intent on conquering all in their path, and through these bands, these brotherhoods, came leadership, and relative peace. And so settled across the land, these bands of men and women grew, prospered, and gained considerable ownerships.

Not all was well however, as even in prosperity, did come to some, lust. And through lust did come greed, and through greed, did come again, tumult. This is where our story begins.

A quiet but uneasy calm had settled across all the land, the many tribes having become comfortable with each other, the small eager to befriend the large, and the large eager to befriend its neighbor, but all the while, each knew they could not trust the other, and treachery and deceit lay close below the surface. For ages it seemed this would endure. The threat of war ever present, yet without direction or purpose.

All the while, the northwest corner of this world was embroiled in it’s own tale. A tale that would change the direction of things to come, from corner to corner across the land. One tribe, then another, would grow and hold control, seemingly vast and powerful, yet would ultimately fall to its own death. Good, and many people, deceived and made fools of, rose to power, and fell as fast. And then a storm did come in across the land. Snow did fall upon all the northwest. Ever faster did it come and soon nearly all were buried deep in vast glaciers, seemingly impenetrable, and endless. But again, as in the past, things would change. And when the glaciers of ice began to melt, Donkey’s and Sheep did walk together for a time, but this too did not last, for it was clearly not meant to be. All was thought to be lost, and word from every traveler was of the three great tribes, each vying for a piece of the northwest.

Then did come a white rider:scout:. The wisest of wise, though he be here no more, he did yet change the course of all things err he left. He did bring together many from far and separate tribes and called them his Nomads, and in this a fourth great tribe was born, and a new story had begun.

Forces from North and South, seeing the rise of power from the ashes of so many fallen, with great haste sent emissaries forth to the nomads of the NW. Offers of friendship and trade were made. Masterful tales of prosperity were told the leaders of Nomad, and all that was to be done was accept them as friend. To the North the predator, and to the south a chilling frost. Each offering friendship, but neither offering much else. And to the South and Center. emanating from the very core of the earth, were the mighty people of Bored! Little word came from them, a shroud of secrecy seemingly in place. And so the council of Nomad did listen to the other tribes, and did hear their offers, but the offers were shallow, and unrewarding, and this did cause much consternation.

And even now, as with all things, change was in the air yet again. The tribes of Bored! and Xpred could live in peace no longer. Frst was itself on the brink of war with Bored! and the leaders of Nomad came again to council. The decision to choose a side was to be made, but what to choose? So much would depend on making the proper choice. Why had not such talks been made with Bored!, and what could this mean? How could the right decision, ever be made? And so the council went, day upon day, ever watchful lest the decision be made without them, ever wary, and ever vigilant.

And then a lone mage, lost so it would seem on a stormy mountaintop, then in a deep trance did have a fateful talk with the spirits of this world, and through these talks came a deep understanding of all things past and present. He did then come to know Bored! and the good in them, and set forth with haste to return with his visions to the council of Nomad. And upon his arrival to the council chambers, he did implore these things upon the wisest of wise, the good leaders of Nomad. After long days and sleepless nights, these good people did come see the light of good coming from the very soul of the earth, and brought this light, in all its awesome glory, to the good and righteous people of Nomad

And in that instant, when the very heart of darkness was indeed rejoicing it’s own perceived victory, Nomad became the anvil of righteousness, tipping the scales in an epic battle of good vs. evil, and evil was split forever in two. The resounding shatter could be heard across all the land, and all who would fear righteousness, then did.

And so it was that Nomad did join an everlasting alliance with Bored! and all the earth would become theirs.

As told by jj2660

DeletedUser

wow, you just go right and say you are allied with Bored after denying it several times?

Also, why do you still have jj2660 around?

DeletedUser

Thank god I dident read it all, All I really needed to know was the last sentence.

DeletedUser88324

wow, you just go right and say you are allied with Bored after denying it several times?

Also, why do you still have jj2660 around?

i didnt deny it.. it is the truth..we never spoke to MARIO.. We did talking with SLINGO ;)

jj? he is a cool man, and really good player parge.. youde be amazed how much has changed :O

DeletedUser

I hope he has changed. I remember you asking me to recruit him... wasn't so sure about that, then you had to and ask the other half... silly jacal

ElChapo

i didnt deny it.. it is the truth..we never spoke to MARIO.. We did talking with SLINGO ;)

jj? he is a cool man, and really good player parge.. youde be amazed how much has changed :O

Mario and slingo are so cool :D

lol

DeletedUser88324

I hope he has changed. I remember you asking me to recruit him... wasn't so sure about that, then you had to and ask the other half... silly jacal

haha, well, he is a good friend you know.. i fealt real bad to leave him behind. With vkozel we kinda like 3 buggers stuck together :p

and yes.. btw, he was asking why you are still here?

DeletedUser

haha, well, he is a good friend you know.. i fealt real bad to leave him behind. With vkozel we kinda like 3 buggers stuck together :p

and yes.. btw, he was asking why you are still here?

Ill be back soon, don't you fret.
[spoil]
arnie.jpg
[/spoil]

But, until then, these forums offer me a distraction from schoolwork that can be elongated or shortened based on what I need to get done, whereas operating an account takes more time.

DeletedUser88324

Ill be back soon, don't you fret.
[spoil]
arnie.jpg
[/spoil]

But, until then, these forums offer me a distraction from schoolwork that can be elongated or shortened based on what I need to get done, whereas operating an account takes more time.

dont get me wrong pargy, I want you back.. you know i always had a liking for ya, bud!

so, would it be close to summer time we seeing you again?

DeletedUser88324

Good job Nomad you just let bored! win the world.

thanks general! :p i have to be honest with ya'll.. BORED! was very serious and polite in their approach, and didnt beat around the bush like others did... We like that here at NOMAD. Once and for all we will be able to enjoy W43 like it should be... everyone should be happy :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

thanks general! :p i have to be honest with ya'll.. BORED! was very serious and polite in their approach, and didnt beat around the bush like others did... We like that here at NOMAD. Once and for all we will be able to enjoy W43 like it should be... everyone should be happy :icon_twisted:

I guess when a tribe is led by a woman they would prefer tribal hugs over tribalwars.

DeletedUser88324

I guess when a tribe is led by a woman they would prefer tribal hugs over tribalwars.

hmmm you think we will be hugging everyone? think again...

i dont know what the "men" in leadership did at XPRED, but wasn't too good as I can see..

DeletedUser

hmmm you think we will be hugging everyone? think again...

i dont know what the "men" in leadership did at XPRED, but wasn't too good as I can see..

Well here is what you will do.
1. You will declare on XPRED because you cant fight 1v1
2. You will keep your alliance with bored! as they pick off smaller and insignificant tribes.
3. BORED! once they have gained enough power will end the alliance and rim you guys
4. I get to laugh (if I still play this game by then)

DeletedUser88324

Well here is what you will do.
1. You will declare on XPRED because you cant fight 1v1
2. You will keep your alliance with bored! as they pick off smaller and insignificant tribes.
3. BORED! once they have gained enough power will end the alliance and rim you guys
4. I get to laugh (if I still play this game by then)

time will tell my friend... time will tell ;)

DeletedUser88324

When you play as many worlds as I have that is not a situation that might happen.... It will happen.

i too have played my share of worlds, but choose to not speak of myself like others like to.. why have you played so many worlds???? haventyou done well in them?

DeletedUser

i too have played my share of worlds, but choose to not speak of myself like others like to.. why have you played so many worlds???? haventyou done well in them?

Well see what happens is I get a judge on an area and if I hate how the world forms I delete. I have been top 5 oda and top 10 points on 8 of those worlds. The others became way to tribalhugs happy so I left.

DeletedUser88324

Well see what happens is I get a judge on an area and if I hate how the world forms I delete. I have been top 5 oda and top 10 points on 8 of those worlds. The others became way to tribalhugs happy so I left.

kinda like this one right?