NOMAD, a not so boring story...

• Thread starter DeletedUser88324
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well, you have a real bad sense of humor. Of course I know you don't care. Don't mind it either :p

Bored! members loved it and thought it was hilarious and most of the guys in my tribe thought it was hilarious. Many>1 so sorry Jacal

DeletedUser88324

Bored! members loved it and thought it was hilarious and most of the guys in my tribe thought it was hilarious. Many>1 so sorry Jacal

oh, i didnt ask you to take it off! I myself like it. Good paint job. i wouldn't like it if i were in XPRED, which thank God i am not :p

DeletedUser

oh, i didnt ask you to take it off! I myself like it. Good paint job. i wouldn't like it if i were in XPRED, which thank God i am not :p

Thank god because I would never participate in a war with a player like you ;)

DeletedUser

why cause you'd get nobled out within the first day? or wouldn't work together with your tribe to get support on the front lines, or attacks and fakes out to the enemy? oh yea that's right, you don't participate in war :p I forgets sometimes

DeletedUser

why cause you'd get nobled out within the first day? or wouldn't work together with your tribe to get support on the front lines, or attacks and fakes out to the enemy? oh yea that's right, you don't participate in war :p I forgets sometimes

Lol I love war been top 5 oda on 3 worlds and if not for being on the rim could have made it 4. I am a veteran player and well I am sorry bored! is so far away.

DeletedUser

people do have a technique for far away villages, something called a train, idk i've tried it a few times and it works pretty well for me but the results could be different for a veteran. You know with you saying you're veterans and all

DeletedUser

Lol I love war been top 5 oda on 3 worlds and if not for being on the rim could have made it 4. I am a veteran player and well I am sorry bored! is so far away.
With the greatest of respect who cares if you are a veteran player.

I've seen a few first worlders become what some call (though I dont like the word) "pro" on that very first world with some guidance and tough love training.

Me myself am not a vet nor new-blood to tw....My first world was w22 so im never quite sure what to call myself in terms of length of tw career :icon_redface: . But I can assure you however just because im not a vet I probably know more about tw than the majority of old world players.

Im not suggesting for a second that you are not any good, I believe quite the contrary in fact, however wishing BORED! were closer because you are a vet is some slight ignorance on your part that I felt like pointing out :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

With the greatest of respect who cares if you are a veteran player.

I've seen a few first worlders become what some call (though I dont like the word) "pro" on that very first world with some guidance and tough love training.

Me myself am not a vet nor new-blood to tw....My first world was w22 so im never quite sure what to call myself in terms of length of tw career :icon_redface: . But I can assure you however just because im not a vet I probably know more about tw than the majority of old world players.

Im not suggesting for a second that you are not any good, I believe quite the contrary in fact, however wishing BORED! were closer because you are a vet is some slight ignorance on your part that I felt like pointing out :icon_razz:

I know nobody cares lol and since when was anything posted on the world 43 forums useful anyways? Been playing since I think a week after world 2 came out and I hate people who called themselves god. There is ALWAYS someone better then you its just whether or not you ever run into that person ;)

P.S. Wayne Gretzky is an exception to this rule

DeletedUser

I am the one getting all the hits. Building walls like a mad man!

DeletedUser

I know nobody cares lol and since when was anything posted on the world 43 forums useful anyways?
Well although much of the talk out here is not of "use" to anyone as such, that is because many dont know how to use the externals to their tribe's advantage. That being said though there are a couple that do know how to use them, and those people know who they are (unless said people are being lucky in what and how they post and dont realise im talking about them :lol:)

Been playing since I think a week after world 2 came out and I hate people who called themselves god. There is ALWAYS someone better then you its just whether or not you ever run into that person ;)

P.S. Wayne Gretzky is an exception to this rule
Agreed, besides that name who I dont have a clue who he is :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well although much of the talk out here is not of "use" to anyone as such, that is because many dont know how to use the externals to their tribe's advantage. That being said though there are a couple that do know how to use them, and those people know who they are (unless said people are being lucky in what and how they post and dont realise im talking about them :lol:)

Agreed, besides that name who I dont have a clue who he is :icon_redface:

Oh come on technology... Wayne Gretzky my god (all Canadians are taught to worship him). The Greatest Hockey player bar none.

DeletedUser

Oh come on technology... Wayne Gretzky my god (all Canadians are taught to worship him). The Greatest Hockey player bar none.
Ermm, why would I know anything about the useless american/canadian games........Im irish dangit :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

a true irishman or wannabe irish?
Dont worry I'm really irish.....not like those millions of people that have a 2nd cousin's aunty that knew a friend of a friend that was related to an irish person :lol:

DeletedUser

hahaha, and they all lived in donegal for some strange reason