NOMAD, a not so boring story...

• Thread starter DeletedUser88324
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh c'mon harb I thought you had more respect for me than to believe I actually get angry out here :icon_wink:

Someone else might get angry though if they see you breaking the PnP ban :icon_eek:

*run and hide, I'll pretend I never saw you* :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

i have butterflies in my stomach doesnt mean you have to eat some butterflies to feel that way. Post that above makes you more of a loser, i feel sorry for you. ( eng. is my second lang btw):lol:

I am fairly certain that is a lie.

DeletedUser

It is not a lie unless the IP address lies which in that case yeah its a lie.
Parge was referring to darkterra saying english was his second language.

I dont see how an Ip address could prove either side of that argument in any way really :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Parge was referring to darkterra saying english was his second language.

I dont see how an Ip address could prove either side of that argument in any way really :icon_neutral:

Well the country dark comes from unless he grew up in a privileged family or an immigrant family English should not be his native language.

DeletedUser

Well the country dark comes from unless he grew up in a privileged family or an immigrant family English should not be his native language.
And your point is what exactly?

The way I see it he could be the richest man or the poorest man (no insults to anyone intended there btw) in said country, he is sitting on the far end of a computer and can be anyone.

Thats one of the beauties of tw :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i moved from China to a english speaking country when i was 11. i know chinese and english but grammar is bad.

DeletedUser

DarkTerra you cant blame Technology for saying what he said...there seriously want a whole lot of reason to make a big deal at me(yes, Im sherve ) being tribless for a while.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your staight forward respond instead of trying to find holes in my english language. taking it apart and claiming that i look down on NOMAD.