Nomads???

.-x-.

sean5500 said:
I wish I was lieing. I was trying to be respectful and I thought you may be enemies on game but when it comes to a real life thing like that you don't just laugh it off. I have lost all respect I ever had for you, joking about someone dieing, you're disgusting.

Err where was I laughing mate? There was no humour in that what so ever. It was me disgusted at the fact you are blatantly bringing up some one elses misfortunes to try to throw us off of the fact you have been spouting BS for the last few days near non stop. But please feel free to walk me through where in that message I was taking the mick out of L3. Anybody in fact?

Lol, the funny thing about you is that, that pathetic attempt to turn it back on me just highlights what a moron you are.

Did it ever occur to you the best way out for you was to apologise and just say "Hey sorry Don, hey sorry Nomads I'm new round here and got a bit carried away" or even just lay low and keep quite, rather than to just keep blindly pouring tripe on top of doodie? No, of course it hasn't. You may have got flamed a little, but you most certainly wouldn't be the ace on our playing cards, but you just couldn't could you? No, had to try and get the last word in and as such have been torn to shreds at every turn, becuase, let's face it, it was all grade A crap.

Don't you ever wonder why none of your tribe mates come on in here and defend you or what you are saying? Why there isn't a fierce debate on it, rather just you vs well, every one?

Stibarst, enough is enough mate, remove this wretch from our sight, throw him down the stairs a few times on your way back too. Even better pack him off to where ever you got him from and stamp reject on the box.

I'm done with him, unless any one else wants to give him a kick before he goes?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It was me disgusted at the fact you are blatantly bringing up some one elses misfortunes to try to throw us off of the fact you have been spouting BS for the last few days near non stop. But please feel free to walk me through where in that message I was taking the mick out of L3. Anybody in fact?

I was just passing on what I was told when I asked why the front line was so far north. When I checked up it was true. I don't think I'd stick around if a member of my family died and if it's all just a joke to you then you need to take a good look at yourself. Yes, this is just a game. I have admitted somewhere that DPN is good. However you cannot say he is better than 8AA8 as he didn't really beat them. I brought it up because you claimed that l3gollas went inactive because of DPN attacking him. I didn't want to say what I said but I felt I had to, to defend l3gollas and so that those players who did not know would hear the truth. I didn't think you'd be taking it as a joke which is why I will personally look for your posts when replying on world 10 just to avoid reading them from now. Spread whatever crap you want I am not answering to you any more. You are disgusting and the worst thing is you're not even ashamed of yourself.

.-x-.

The guff keeps coming.

I haven't mentioned l3 once. Save to point out you keep dragging up his personal history, defending...erm...you.

And it's all a joke to me? Again, show me rather than keep blithering on about a completely made up fact.

Let’s be honest here, you've taken to making up stories and calling names.

You're welcome W10, I'll take a ban for all of you.

Chase baby, hit me up, but I ask you, isn't he though?

-edit- too late, kiss DPN's all you like now sunshine, your coffin is well and truly measured.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The guff keeps coming.

I haven't mentioned l3 once. Save to point out you keep dragging up his personal history, defending...erm...you.

And it's all a joke to me? Again, show me rather than keep blithering on about a completely made up fact.

It is not a made up fact. It was what I have been told and according to the original l3gollas himself is true. It's certainly not something someone lies about. I just know l3gollas was a lot better than to lose 500 or so villages in a few months to just one player. You need to see there are real people behind the players and members of family dieing is more important than this game. I am not using it to back up any of my points. Yes, it does disprove one point but I don't want anyone believing that l3gollas was not skilled enough to keep his villages.

Let’s be honest here, you've taken to making up stories and calling names.

you're just a twat.

I haven't made up any stories and in you're next line you contradicted yourself. Also I think everyone who has some connection to CTRL who has posted here has called me a coward or whatnot. Basically I am just too clever for that. Why would I want to give away my name and have 40-50 players sending hundreds of nukes each at me.

.-x-.

Read properly, as you haven't bothered with the last few posts and that has led you to get yourself here.

sean5500 said:
It is not a made up fact.

That I find L3's misfortunes funny? Errr, yes, it is made up and entirely to try to save your own face by deflecting at me.

To date you have not produced one single shred of evidence to show that I have, why? Because you can't as it's *IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD!*.

You trumped up a decent players name and misfortune in mid slamming over the copious chutney you've been spraying, trying to worm your way back out. When I collar you on it, you then have the front to try to make out that I have been laughing about it and then go onto say that I disgust you and you don't have to listen to me, but in reality, it's because you got found out and have been shown to the world. The real reason you’re so disgusted is perhaps because deep down, you know I'm right.

I have no doubt he had family issues, as I said, I used to talk to him, but that has sweet FA to do with the argument you and I have been having, or your statements about our tribe or our friend DPN. Go on, I double dare you to refute that. Now, once again, if you can find me one piece of evidence where I have bought up L3, where I have laughed or joked about his misfortunes, go for it. I KNOW for fact that you won't be able to as it isn't there.

Do your self a favour, just stop. If you dig any further, you’re going to pop out in Sydney.

I was kind of hoping some one would say, "Hey he's like 12" or some thing, that might explain a few things, but older than 14 and I suggest you refer to that last quote you used. It's only a contradiction if I say i won't do it but you earned it, it's the truth. Look at it, absorb it and do some thing about it. Take it as a life changing constructive comment for you to take home and work on. TBH, you get me so hot under the collar that was mild.

You defy belief. One post you're bang on about what a load of pants we are another post you harping on about living in the now and we're done for, yet you won’t give us your name in case we attack you, but that's not cowardice?

It's being smart? Ok Einstein, there is 27 of us (we have recruited 3 people) not the 40-50 figure you keep banding about. Generally speaking, coming into the forum to brag about and op and start cussing players will get you attacked.

The difference between us is right there. I don't hide who I am. None of my tribe mates will hide who they are, as you have seen, just ask if unsure and they will tell you. When we make a statement, we throw it down knowing there may be consequences, but we take that into consideration before posting and say what we have to. That son is what separates the men from the boys.

I'm going to cut you some slack now, take time to think about your next response, as EJ used to say, this becoming like pistol whipping a blind kid.

DeletedUser

players who hide the account there playing are normaly noobs and scared of the counter they will cop, when i was playing i annoyed 90% of players and only ever got attacked a few times and even then incommings from over 100 hours away arnt scary

DeletedUser

players who hide the account there playing are normaly noobs and scared of the counter they will cop, when i was playing i annoyed 90% of players and only ever got attacked a few times and even then incommings from over 100 hours away arnt scary

Who are you talking about ? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I'm not even offended by you because only those who are not as skilled tend to use the word "noob" these days.

In your day maybe players weren't that bothered. But I have pushed the right buttons to wind people up and I enjoy doing it. Giving away my in game name would stop all that.

DeletedUser

It is not a made up fact. It was what I have been told and according to the original l3gollas himself is true. It's certainly not something someone lies about. I just know l3gollas was a lot better than to lose 500 or so villages in a few months to just one player. You need to see there are real people behind the players and members of family dieing is more important than this game. I am not using it to back up any of my points. Yes, it does disprove one point but I don't want anyone believing that l3gollas was not skilled enough to keep his villages.

It wasn't a few months, it was a few weeks. And it wasn't just one player attacking. We took over 800 villages off him, between the two of us(me and DPN). And l3g didn't 'quit' once, he quit several times when we had another round on him, just to come back once we were done.

And yea, that's what you've been told, but you do realize it would have hurt their ego to say: yeah I suck at the game, that's why I lost :D

Idk how good was L3gollas, maybe he was better than average, but yes, he was a bad enough of a player to lose a bunch of villages just like that. Maybe just because we were better than him? :icon_cool:
RL issues or not, he really wasn't as great as you think he was, period.

Basically I am just too clever for that. Why would I want to give away my name and have 40-50 players sending hundreds of nukes each at me.

But, sunshine(in the words of my adoptive father, ha!), we already know who you are! And the only reason we do, is because you're not quite as clever as you think. You leave behind too many clues. And in case it'll dawn on you, which I doubt; I already have the screenshot to prove who you are :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

But, sunshine(in the words of my adoptive father, ha!), we already know who you are! And the only reason we do, is because you're not quite as clever as you think. You leave behind too many clues. And in case it'll dawn on you, which I doubt; I already have the screenshot to prove who you are :icon_razz:

Nah thats impossible, no way to find out. Srsly.

[spoil]
asdfghjkiuygtfrewq.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not even offended by you because only those who are not as skilled tend to use the word "noob" these days.

In your day maybe players weren't that bothered. But I have pushed the right buttons to wind people up and I enjoy doing it. Giving away my in game name would stop all that.

Hahaha i achived more in w10 then you ever will

and the word noob omg you attacked me on a word that is engraved into my internet speak as i played games when it first came around and it was used heaps but ive quit online games and hardly spend anytime on the computer except for now due to broken leg so im sorry if my leet speak is abit dated for you

players werent bothered? 4000 real nukes and like 1000 trains landing on me in the same 2min time span a proper operation and i lost 0 villages why? because i stacked some villages and dodged the others with timed support to land between the train to stop it yet i go and look at your legol account and its been pawned hard countless times

Learn to defend even i was able to do that

DeletedUser

players werent bothered? 4000 real nukes and like 1000 trains landing on me in the same 2min time span a proper operation and i lost 0 villages why?

Hmmm.. DDB and BORG were never that good. Something tells me you are lying mini :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hahaha i achived more in w10 then you ever will

and the word noob omg you attacked me on a word that is engraved into my internet speak as i played games when it first came around and it was used heaps but ive quit online games and hardly spend anytime on the computer except for now due to broken leg so im sorry if my leet speak is abit dated for you

I have played this game since the start of world 2.. I have never played world 10 before and I joined this world a few weeks ago. But in all the years I have been here I have never seen a good player being serious when calling another player a "noob" it's just not the type of word you use when you reach the age of about 15.

and i lost 0 villages why? because i stacked some villages

Learn to defend even i was able to do that

There is no skill in stacking villages. I could just stack a whole frontline and get a load of ODD. Instead I use nukes with HC as a replacement to LC and then snipe nobles. That may not get me as much ODD but it is a hell of a lot more skilful than stacking.

.-x-.

You are, sadly your boyfriends aren't, they need to be ho slapped at the same time. Make sure you get no help kinda of thing.

DeletedUser

that's the other sean5500..

Okay but why aren't you guys attacking me then? If you feel I've wound you up

The other sean5500 hahahaha that's the funniest thing I heard today, thanks for making me laugh. You mean there's another guy using the same skype name as you, playing l3gollas on W10 and you just happen to have his skype link on your forum profile. Cute stuff!

And umm you were the one who was afraid of getting lots of incomings, you were the one who thought he 'wound us up'. Now don't put words in our mouths son. We just wanted to know who you are. Not because we thought you're a threat. But because it's more rewarding to know who you're owning. When the time is right. So I hope you like living under pressure :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

True, but I still think I would X up and he said he'll attack me. Nothing like a bit of sniping.. and long-ranged sniping is even more fun.

.-x-.

All in good time, I aint gonna dirty my nobles feet entering your villages, there are other means.