Nomads???

.-x-.

x-press said:
i was just wondering to see if he'd show up again when nomads would be reformed..

Actualy I have been waiting for him to make an appearance too, he loved us as much as you guys do. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Look at the date of my forum account. I am no alias. I used to play this game on the earlier worlds (1, 4 and 8) But after quitting 4 and 8 and joining 24 I decided to quit the game. Now I am back and just looking for older worlds. I like the way this world is starting to get 2-sided wars going. From what I heard CTRL where unstoppable.

hehe lol :p you guys been recruiting some members i saw, found new active players for those inactive accounts? :p

and nah, knowing buttons, he wouldn't hide his identity ;) i was just wondering to see if he'd show up again when nomads would be reformed..

Merging with SON or S.O.A (I think they renamed themselves) We still have the same number of players as enemies so it's by no means a victory for us just means we only have one real enemy and the rest are smaller tribes.

DeletedUser

hmm like that... well buttons dissapeared a year ago or so i think :(

and btw, what's up with dpn joining tuba?????????????????

DeletedUser

Spying I think but we don't share forums with them. Surely TUBA must have suspected something when like most his villages are named "Nomads" and he asks to join them. Supports what I said earlier about TUBA being fairly inactive.

.-x-.

They've woken a bit in the south to be fair to them.

I think they asked him.

I don't feel loved anymore :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He was in a one-man tribe. I suppose the less one-man tribes the better. At the moment I'd say there are only 5 real tribes and with SON or S.O.A merging into nomads there will just be four.

DeletedUser

He got dismissed from TUBA. I don't know which way he will go. New owner, new person, new thoughts about what side of the war he wants.

.-x-.

Well he needs to be careful either way I suppose. That's whats called between a rock and a hard place.

DeletedUser

I think either side he joins he'll be getting nobled. 8AA8 wont stop the attacks on him. I may start again on him but I am mainly just rebuilding the account since I got it in a poor state.

DeletedUser

Trust me, the nomads will make sure you leave the account even worse than when you got it.

Not if I leave the account today :)

anyway I don't think it could have got much worse than what I had it as. But, times change and it will be once again one of the top accounts in the best tribe in the world.

.-x-.

sean5500 said:
anyway I don't think it could have got much worse than what I had it as

Lol, for a man who slatted us for taking over accounts, sure seems to me that you are encountering the EXACT same problems we did. No offense meant (seriously), I would have stayed a little more quiet until I was sorted, but on the other hand that certainly indicates bigger ones than I previously thought :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, for a man who slatted us for taking over accounts, sure seems to me that you are encountering the EXACT same problems we did. No offense meant (seriously), I would have stayed a little more quiet until I was sorted, but on the other hand that certainly indicates bigger ones than I previously thought :icon_wink:

I didn't slate anyone for taking over accounts. You didn't pick up accounts with a few thousand incomings and offensive villages that are now building defense instead. It was all suicided on rosskin but 20% of it actually came back. But I can always send out another suicide mission.

I didn't need to stay quiet. I wasn't worried about attacks whilst the account was in the state it was in and I certainly am not worried any more. By the time you found out who I was I had already sorted all my villages into groups and could probably have handled an attack.

.-x-.

******claps******

Good man, now we are talking. Lol, Have you ever heard of "shini"? Ask stib, the war with in a war. In one way or another, we have fought one another through a lot of wars. Maybe our fanatical belief will make sense to you, if you undersatnd that war :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

******claps******

Good man, now we are talking. Lol, Have you ever heard of "shini"? Ask stib, the war with in a war. In one way or another, we have fought one another through a lot of wars. Maybe our fanatical belief will make sense to you, if you undersatnd that war :icon_wink:

I have come to learn how this world has developed with DDB, the old nomads and other tribes.

.-x-.

Good.

It's always best to know the history of a world, helps you better understand the future.

DeletedUser

hehe don't tell me about shini nomads war, or ddb nomads war, or ddb ctrl war with nomads infiltrating in ctrl, or 8AA8 ctrl with infiltrated nomads in ctrl, or what about 8AA8 vs nomads with new accounts!!! :D

i can tell you, these guys never die!!! :D

nah, tbh, those were always the most fun wars to fight! especially when both tribes were extremely active some while ago!