Nomads???

cdnJer

I hear that Nomad villages are in high demand these days...is this true?

.-x-.

Lol, Nomad villages have always been in high demand mate, that's what makes us so charming. Must be because of that rustic look we love so much :icon_wink:

How ever, we could always do with some more villages.

Last edited:

cdnJer

Lol, Nomad villages have always been in high demand mate...

This is true. I've always enjoyed collecting real estate from you lot. Though, you typically make it too easy ;)

...that's what makes us so charming.

Not true. What fantasy land do you live in?

How ever, we could always do with some more villages.

Yes, do that. The more barbs you lot take, the more enemy villages I can take.

.-x-.

Hey Hey.

CDJner said:
Not true. What fantasy land do you live in?

Lol, I was being sarcastic.

Cdjner is back! Now we can party.

Last edited:

cdnJer

:lol:

I never said I was back....though that is a distinct possibility ;)

With whom am I bantering? Either I have a horrible memory or your forum name is new to me.

cdnJer

No way. We had some good times years ago! You were always my favorite Nomad :)

Are you responsible for the rebirth of your tribe? Good on ya.

By the way, very well said...

You knew me as Uluru.

Nice and discreet ;)

.-x-.

lol, I've never been discreet. Blunt, up front and some times out right rude, but not discreet ;)

DeletedUser

cdnJer I hope you will come back.i think the most players from old nomads will remember that i was under attack from them and now we belong in the same tribe.:p
they defeat me in k28.:(

cdnJer

cdnJer I hope you will come back.i think the most players from old nomads will remember that i was under attack from them and now we belong in the same tribe.:p
they defeat me in k28.:(

hiya CUCLOP :)

You will be happy to know that my old tribe mates have graciously entrusted me with another account. I'm looking forward to getting back into the action and eating all the barbs. :lol:

DeletedUser

You will be happy to know that my old tribe mates have graciously entrusted me with another account. I'm looking forward to getting back into the action and eating all the barbs. :lol:

Drop me a line if you're not afraid to blow your cover :p

cdnJer

hi spawnie :)

You're a smart cookie. I'm pretty sure if you think real hard you already know who I am in game. That is....if you have been paying attention.

Can't you feel the love?

DeletedUser

hi spawnie :)

You're a smart cookie. I'm pretty sure if you think real hard you already know who I am in game. That is....if you have been paying attention.

Can't you feel the love?

Yup, figured it out already. Nice :p

CMETILT

LOL...Sweet! :lol:

cdnJer

it's great to see all the old names :)

How's it going tilt? I always knew you would join the "dark side".

And spawnie, I got's some more lovn' for ya if you would be so gracious as to accept it?

Side 1:
Tribes: 8AA8
Side 2:
Tribes: Nomads

Timeframe: 01/07/2010 00:00:00 to 21/09/2010 22:23:08

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 827
Side 2: 1,354
Difference: 527

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,443,290
Side 2: 13,067,330
Difference: 5,624,040

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And spawnie, I got's some more lovn' for ya if you would be so gracious as to accept it?

Uhh yeah, foreplay tends to become boring if it drags on for too long, and you wouldn't want me losing interest, would ya?