Nomads???

cdnJer

Gotta love a girl who knows what she wants...and the last thing I want is to bore you :icon_redface:

Tell you what, give me until the weekend to get myself situated. By then I can dispense with the foreplay and get down to the bump and grind. I hope you will consider sticking around until then....I'm worth the wait ;)

DeletedUser

What, did I ever say I was considering quitting?
Truth is, I haven't been playing seriously since spring. But I'm not planning on going anywhere still.
Too bad I'm nowhere near you and can't afford to move either. And playing defensively is no fun, but I guess I don't have much of a choice atm.

cdnJer

nah, I know you're not quitting. I was thinking of a movie when I wrote the bit about sticking around....The Expendables I think.

Anyway, you're not really that far from me. Maybe I'll try and find some nice real estate close by so we can be good neighbors.

Oh, we'll be before the weekend, you can count on that ;)

promises, promises.

DeletedUser

If they are planning on moving I don't think it's a tribewide op.

Rosskin has wasted many nobles nobling 140 barbs over the past few days. Considering he's on the frontline and two tribemates right next him are being nobled he's not that helpful at all. He could be easing the pressure or preparing for this op .-x-. has been promising for a couple of weeks.

cdnJer

ROFLMAO

I was thinking that too. Hell, he may be duke for all I know :p

I love all these big names popping up. Big names as in big active players as I remember it. Why did I ever leave :(

Hey DPN, quit clearing frontline K27 villages would ya? Such a waste!

DeletedUser

Not sure what you're talking about. I'm not even around! I'm here only because of sean! And hey cdnjer, brings back all those good old times like we had on CUCLOP, earone, LR and the other accounts I've forgotten by now :)

DeletedUser

Nice ideas!

You should be promoted to 8AA8 duke.

No ideas there.. Just facts.. I thought rosskin was good but 140 Barbarian villages in a few days when he/she is on an active frontline.. a waste of nobles I believe.

DeletedUser

Yea, you're doing so much better yourself. Nobling all these huge amounts of enemy villages, only stopping to get some packets. You're going to be 8AA8 duke in no time, I have faith in you!

cdnJer

Not sure what you're talking about. I'm not even around! I'm here only because of sean! And hey cdnjer, brings back all those good old times like we had on CUCLOP, earone, LR and the other accounts I've forgotten by now :)

things that make you go "hmmmmmm...."

cdnJer

I remember all the names you brought up and the fun "I" had with them....but I don't recall having any fun with you o_O

At least not DPN.

I can only assume you aren't who you seem.

DeletedUser

Yea, you're doing so much better yourself. Nobling all these huge amounts of enemy villages, only stopping to get some packets. You're going to be 8AA8 duke in no time, I have faith in you!

Beats losing nearly 700 villages a month. Keep that ratio up and you'll be gone by Christmas.

I know I have only managed to take 38 enemy villages but I took control of this account around 3-4 weeks ago and I am still in the process of completely rebuilding the account. It was not in a very good state when it was given to me.

DeletedUser

Well, I fixed the mousewheel the next day! It did actually stop working for a while though :p

I'm around kinda, just enough to send some attacks out. The defending side of the game gets really boring and time consuming you know, after doing it a lot :p I was actually going to quit completely, but then I read on the forums how sucky player I am :(

And sean, I surely do hope you can finish it before Christmas? I mean, I'm not really defending at all? :D Just don't have the time for all that. I know how to defend, right cdnjer? :icon_confused:

Doubt the account you took over was that bad, atleast not next to mine as it is at the moment. And I'm still taking enemy villages! Quite sure it's more than 38 in the last few days :D Indeed, losing more than you're taking isn't too impressive :D