Nomads???

freakman08

mght not remember be but its freakman from ctrl, havnt been on here is ages. its sad to see ctrl not here but nice to see a few old faces still around like S-P x

DeletedUser

PERSONAL I REMEMBER YOU MY FRIEND.but i am not sure if you was very active in the forum.how are you my friend?

elfmanct

wow alot has happened in a few months read up on what I missed. For some odd reason some of your names spark a few memories although I don't know from where. Seems intresting though so has any sort of activity happened since then?

freakman08

PERSONAL I REMEMBER YOU MY FRIEND.but i am not sure if you was very active in the forum.how are you my friend?

yeaaaaaaaaaah ermmmmmmmm i was kinda active on the forums until i left, i was in {A*d}A or w/e it was called and then CTRL i think :) but i remeber you, you were a beast! wish i still played abit but idk it got boring and alot left or have left now.

DeletedUser

Duration of war: 296 days 5:28:36

damn been hunting nomads for way to long! though the numbers sorta changed since the beginning of this thread..

DeletedUser

love to read the first pages of this thread, back then they are arrogant but slowly rimmed away:lol:

or they got bored to lack of competition as they always say:lol::lol:

.-x-.

Sweet Jesus, drykill finally learning! I must be going mad. But still there was a little twisting in his/hers/it's words (just wouldn't be you if there wasn't atleast some BS!). It was going stale towards then end, but it's not as simple as we couldn't find any more competion, we also couldn't find anyone in the remaining world worth recruiting, you included :icon_biggrin:

Anywho's, I see after 6 months of inactivity (save for the odd log in to scare the pants off wossherchops) I have been nobled out.

So au revoir meine Lieblinge to anyone who reads this and I liked, in one final act of laze, I can't be arsed to name you, but you know who you are. Tara

8AA8 - Congrats, took your time but you limped on in. Enjoy it and oh, wear sunglasses the first time out, the sun light is mighty bright first time round and be sure to eat yellow snow, it tastes of lemon, honest :icon_wink:

Adios amigos!

.-x-.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sweet Jesus, drykill finally learning! I must be going mad. But still there was a little twisting in his/hers/it's words (just wouldn't be you if there wasn't atleast some BS!). It was going stale towards then end, but it's not as simple as we couldn't find any more competion, we also couldn't find anyone in the remaining world worth recruiting, you included :icon_biggrin:

Anywho's, I see after 6 months of inactivity (save for the odd log in to scare the pants off wossherchops) I have been nobled out.

So au revoir meine Lieblinge to anyone who reads this and I liked, in one final act of laze, I can't be arsed to name you, but you know who you are. Tara

8AA8 - Congrats, took your time but you limped on in. Enjoy it and oh, wear sunglasses the first time out, the sun light is mighty bright first time round and be sure to eat yellow snow, it tastes of lemon, honest :icon_wink:

Adios amigos!

.-x-.

bye X sorry you got rimmed for the 5th and last time:lol::lol::lol: