2010 Biggest Point Whore

2010 Most Likable Poster In Public Forums

2010 Most Unlikable Poster In Public Forums

Best Pnp'er of the forum.

Worst Pnp'er of the forum.

Most Hated Poster/Player of W20 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54315

Too few tribes and players left to really make much comment which is why I haven't posted.

DeletedUser

anyway, we already have a God in 22, do we really need more?

AndyJc

I'll give it a go, but missing a few out as rubbish questions.

2010 Best Overall Tribe - Has to go to XXXX, huge huge growth over the last year and seem to be coming out on top over a resilient COD

2010 Worst Overall Tribe - Giving this one to NN, New North? Losing villages at a ridiculous rate to COD and showing no signs of any fightback, big mouths tiny......

2010 Most Aggressive Tribe - SHTONU and TBP combined, both small but both recklessly firing nukes at a far larger tribe with well over 5 times their members at the beginning of this year.

Most Memorable Moment of 2010 - The collapse of XIII/XIV/FINAL, the most dominant family W22 has seen (at its height this is still the case though only just) finally brought down by defections, inactivity and members moving on to other tribes

Most Unexpected Turn of Events 2010 - The complete disappearance of the worlds 2nd oldest remaining tribe with multiple members with the collapse of -3-. Relatively stable and with many offers of support coming in from ex members some poor decisions were taken and some members of the leadership turned traitor.
But we're back....

2010 Best Diplomatic Tribe - Gotta still be Bdeath, you guys have been almost all your allies enemy at some point yet still we can't help but like you

2010 Worst Diplomatic Tribe - NN, trying to make too many deals and hug the world can only work if you are a diplomatic genius, and nobody in NN was clearly. Now at war with COD, BRKDA and -3- and most of the other tribes are viewing them as free villages and no longer a diplomatic partner.

2010 Best Recruitment Tribe - Two for this one. Main winner clearly has to be XXXX for the recruitment of most of the best of FINAL. Though some were missed out, most notably dch6mg the policy has played off and they are now left with a powerful set of frontliners backed up by their veterans from the D3TH war who've headed South.
Also -3- in this :), I mean come on no other tribe with more than 1 member can boast a k for each of its members.

2010 Worst Recruitment Tribe - NN are just on fire in these awards! Recruiting the supposed best and most active of -3- members and taking perma sits for those members to eat before choosing a war sounds like a good policy right? Well yeah if those members who were supposedly active were 1. active and 2. not completely useless and prone to folding under attacks (there are a couple of NN members who don't belong in these categories).

Which top 10 Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next Christmas - I have absolutely no idea, not even sure the world will live to next Christmas.

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next Christmas - I think COD will be gone replaced by more successor tribes, probably 2 or 3 of them. NN will be gone, other than that not too sure.

2010 Best leader/Duke - XXXX leadership team (cept Colbey :p)

2010 Worst Leader/Duke - MrLoudcar

2010 Best Overall Player -

2010 Best likable Player - Stevo7213, a COD Duke people both like and respect, surely not! But Stevo (and Cinders while he was there) bucked the trend and actually may have saved COD in a way as the blind hatred of them is what made some of the early ops so effective.

2010 Biggest Point Whore - Too many to choose from

Most Hated Poster/Player of W22 2010 - Other than Broly who has won this award for life regardless of not playing in W22 this year the award just judging by the hostility on the forums and not personal feeling has to go to Snaperay. My personal choice however is probably PrincessCG

DeletedUser

Nice rundown Andy, Glad someone could be bothered to put the time in!! lol

DeletedUser

2010 Best Overall Tribe - I would give this to XXXX they are just a good tribe nothing more to say.

2010 Worst Overall Tribe - S|W (not SLW) they were just unorganized took control of a couple of K's and then merged with CoD.

2010 Most Aggressive Tribe - XXXX overall was the most aggressive but in the last few months it would have gone to SLW.

Most Memorable Moment of 2010 - BDeath/XXXX declaring war on the oldest tribes in the world CoD, and the merging of the CoD F. into one tribe.

Most Unexpected Turn of Events 2010 - BRKDA dominating over -3-, who should of done better consider their talk.

2010 Best Diplomatic Tribe - BDeath, for the simple fact that they choose the right ally or nap at the right time and the right enemy at the right time.

2010 Worst Diplomatic Tribe - The whole Northeast, they are just all over the place.

2010 Best Recruitment Tribe - XXXX

2010 Worst Recruitment Tribe - NN

Which top 10 Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next Christmas - XXXX and BRKDA

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next Christmas - CoD, NN, SLW

2010 Best leader/Duke - CodaAlfine, just because I have been a long friend to her, she help me get my start here. So to me she will always be the best duke.

2010 Worst Leader/Duke - No offense but it would be x2dezjohn, not for any personal reason but to rule over -3- and when it started to crumble, jumping ship to XXXX. Not a good mark on leadership.

2010 Best Overall Player - I have like 10 people in mind but I will keep that to my self.

2010 Best likable Player - Shovel1972, just a friend and I like him even if yall don't.

2010 Biggest Point Whore - to many

Most Hated Poster/Player of W22 2010 - Honestly for most of 2010 it would had to of been the dukes of CoD, because at one point they were fighting EVERYONE.

x2dezjohn

2010 Worst Leader/Duke - No offense but it would be x2dezjohn, not for any personal reason but to rule over -3- and when it started to crumble, jumping ship to XXXX. Not a good mark on leadership.

Spot on elf, missing afew parts out but MJ will help finish it for you.

Last edited:

AndyJc

Some real big mistakes there Elfs,

COD were far from the oldest tribe
BRKDA only declared on -3- after it had started breaking up (and after it had crushed DOR) and even then didn't exactly destroy
The whole of the Northeast? So that includes BRKDA (decent diplomacy), XXXX, my tribe? I'd contend thats nonsense all 3 of those tribes have good diplomacy.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Few things wrong with that:

1. I pretty much left before it became unstable as i wrote to XXXX on 26.06. at 23:30 asking to join and asked to wait so can cover one of my southern ks that was more important.

2. At that time i wasn't in leadership due to ex-dukes after leaving saying to other duke i was going to disband the tribe so yeah i left due to tribe not trusting me so yeah why stay after that?

3. So yeah reason for -3- unstable the other duke nothing to do with me.

Thanks!

Number 2 on it's own justifies entirely elf's view. A duke that a tribe doesn't trust.

Number 3 a declaration fit only of someone egoistic, unable to accept responsibility and blame and as such unfit for a Duke

Sorry x2dezjohn, but your reply only acts as a reinforcement of elf's opinion and contradicts itself
"left before it became unstable"
"i left due to tribe not trusting me"
A tribe not trusting their Duke is unstable by definition

A good Duke also thinks and works on his wording before making public announcements

x2dezjohn

Number 2 on it's own justifies entirely elf's view. A duke that a tribe doesn't trust.

Number 3 a declaration fit only of someone egoistic, unable to accept responsibility and blame and as such unfit for a Duke

Sorry x2dezjohn, but your reply only acts as a reinforcement of elf's opinion and contradicts itself
"left before it became unstable"
"i left due to tribe not trusting me"
A tribe not trusting their Duke is unstable by definition

A good Duke also thinks and works on his wording before making public announcements

indeed i am responsible and to blame and egoistic

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. Did i say i was a good duke? please don't use words that i never said.

2. I would admit to being the one the responsible and blame but.. please tell me exactly.. what it is i had done to take blame for seeing as you know what happens behind the scenes and who did what for the tribe? if not please don't call me egoistic and unfit to be a duke if you have no clue as to the situation.

3. Ok so maybe i could of worded it better, not whole tribe but other duke not trusting me for no reason then taking control of the whole tribe (note before becoming duke he wasn't even in council) and running it down then making his own tribe after with "only actives".

So please if you have no clue about someone keep it to yourself rather then going by only what you think you know rather then the truth.

Your comments here have given me plenty of clues and I explained very well why I agree with elfs
I'll repeat again...

You are unfit to be a Duke , it's pretty obvious you only respect yourself, you put the blame on anyone but yourself, you jump ship when things go wrong, you blame others for not trusting you. That is egoistic playing and talking in my books and just about everyone's books with the exception of you of course.

and you still contradicting yourself which doesn't make you look too good. Not that you had a good reputation for a spot on poster here anyway

....yeah i left due to tribe not trusting me so yeah why stay after that?
....not whole tribe but other duke not trusting me for no reason ...

If you wanna be believable, don't change your song as it suits you. It's untrustworthy to say the least:)

People always have reasons for not trusting others. Untrustworthy ones seem to thing that the rest of us are stupid because they don't understand what trust is and how is gained.
I suggest you try and find out before you have another attempt at leadership.
Jon, Ted and Col may be able to give you some valuable advice

AndyJc

MJ being a good duke isn't all about respecting people now is it?

Lets face it Colbey barely ever openly admits to respecting anyone yet you've quoted him as a good example of a duke?

x2dezjohn

Fine MJ im to blame for my other duke seizing control over tribe in a panic that i would for some reason disband the tribe happy?

While your at it anything else behind the scenes of -3- leadership you want me to take blame for, please tell me so i can take the blame as i cba to go over things that you know so more then me about even though i was there and you wasn't please ill happily take blame for it.

Let me change my comment on elfs post

DeletedUser

MJ being a good duke isn't all about respecting people now is it?

Lets face it Colbey barely ever openly admits to respecting anyone yet you've quoted him as a good example of a duke?

Isn't it? Is that what you think? That's where you probably missed the plot my friend

As for Colbey he's always had plenty of respect for his members and not only, as well as for himself.

However, what Colbey has that most people don't in TW or anywhere in the real world is 'respect' irrespectively of whether he agrees with someone or not. I'll mention Col as a great Duke anytime and anyone who doesn't agree is simply an first class idiot (report me) or a bitter saddo because at sometime he had it coming from Col (are you one of those? I am.)

Whether he openly admits of respecting anyone or not is irrelevant. He never openly admitted he's one of the best players here either. That's the difference between respect and self-likeness.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fine MJ im to blame for my other duke seizing control over tribe in a panic that i would for some reason disband the tribe happy?

While your at it anything else behind the scenes of -3- leadership you want me to take blame for, please tell me so i can take the blame as i cba to go over things that you know so more then me about even though i was there and you wasn't please ill happily take blame for it.

Let me change my comment on elfs post

maybe super intelligent answers like will be gaining your tribe's and co-Dukes respect and trust next time.
I don't care what happened to -3- and I doubt many here do. Elfs had a very valid opinion that many share in this world and your selfish posts refusing all blame just reinforced his view

x2dezjohn

maybe super intelligent answers like will be gaining your tribe's and co-Dukes respect and trust next time.
I don't care what happened to -3- and I doubt many here do. Elfs had a very valid opinion that many share in this world and your selfish posts refusing all blame just reinforced his view

read it again im not refusing to take the blame :)

DeletedUser

your sense of humour is definitely of leadership quality we all have to admit