DeletedUser

- 2010 Worst Diplomatic Tribe

COD and XXXX for having alliances and naps with SLW

That would actually qualify 2010 Best Hug on their part

and also make SLW.... 2010 Best Diplomatic Tribe

DeletedUser

That would actually qualify 2010 Best Hug on their part

and also make SLW.... 2010 Best Diplomatic Tribe

LOL .....playing both sides, Snappys one smart cookie it seems, he really would make the top 2 tribes look like fools by acheiving this wouldnt he lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL .....playing both sides, Snappys one smart cookie it seems, he really makes the top 2 tribes look like fools by acheiving this doesnt he

Sorry, I can't comment on Snappy's smartness or cookieness. I tend to get warnings for racial, personal and cultural group (whatever that may be) insults.

Same applies for calling tribes 'fools'. I got done last time I commented on the brain capacity of fish. Are fish a cultural group by any chance? Does anyone know?

I'd re-word...

"Snappy is hard done by and deserves a bit of hugging, the 2 top tribes could offer plenty of love & hugs and it's more fun chasing loud cars and super active tribes"

After all why should we fight each other? There's an abundance of coins due to the power of democratic voting and 1000's of inactive and grey villas. It may be recession time, but for W22 it's love, peace and prosperity.

DeletedUser

- Most Memorable Moment of 2010

RBE disbanning and Starkiller claiming to actually have friends...... and these friends are in mod positions and getting my original account banned

Not bitter Mr Matilda!! LOL