Nominees for Player of the Year

DeletedUser

Instead of someone just picking players and starting the traditional Player of the Year awards, I would like to get more of a discussion. As there are many, many players I lack knowledge of, here are my initial selections.

Then some time next year, someone starts the tradition. Remember Lippa was Player of the 2008 Year. Congo and Pepperbro actually tied to both share the Player of the 2007 Year.

Enjoy.

Tribal Wars Player of the Year 2009 Award for W2

HERE ARE SOME OF THE NOMINEES:

Babs: For Atenian Leadership Role. Administrative Skills

Congo: For his campaign against Sortland. His K59 Regional Campaign against Seraph Angelus. His K29 Regional Campaign against Steveeo. His K08 Regional Campaign against Blackscarab (no participation, merely planning). His exceptional propaganda skills (everyone loves his motivational posters). Coming up with the new fighting philosophy and creating a different strategical mindset.

Csaling: For his defensive efforts deep in TW territory.

DarkChaos: His defensive efforts of the Wabbit-169 Realm. His exceptional propaganda skills.

Desmillion: For his participation in the K59 Regional Campaign against Wolfvale. For his participation in the K68 Regional Campaign.

Exodus: For his efforts in causing problems for the alliance in the Northwest Region of the world.

Hooch: For his MPX-E Leadership Role. Diplomacy Skills.

Huugo: His campaign against Leckster.

Jas24zzk: For his Leadership Role of maintaining the smallest tribe in this world. A truly epic feat to achieve.

Lopez666: For his defensive efforts of his realm against overwhelming odds. His diplomatic efforts of saving his realm by switching tribes.

Manabouttown: For his participation against various enemies in the hard-fought K58 Regional Campaign. For his efforts in the K68 Regional Campaign against Ratius. Coming up with the new fighting philosophy and creating a different strategical mindset.

Mikeys: For Atenian Leadership Role. Diplomacy Skills.

Nort: For his participation against various enemies in the hard-fought K58 Regional Campaign.

Pizz: Voted as the most Deadliest MPX-E Player.

Ratius: For his efforts in defense against insurmountable odds in the K68 Regional Campaign.

Schnapi4ever: Voted Most Deadliest HOT Player. For his diplomatic effort of shifting players from his former BUNNY members into the MPX-E.

Scholesy2005: Voted Most Deadliest TW Player.

Steve34cks: For his HOT Leadership Role. Diplomacy Skills.

Sufex: His performance against Leckster.

TollxBooth: Taking 94 villages of Scholesy2005 within less than a month's time.

The_Emperror: His K34 Regional Campaign against Lopez666.

XanderZane: For his defensive effort of his realm.

Ysiek: Voted as the most Deadliest ATEN Player. Largest realm-holder player in the world.

Of course, mine is listed the most. Not trying to be biased, but I am. So, who are some others and what can I do to add to this. Make it more spicy.

DeletedUser910

I was going to leave something mean, but I got nominated. lol!!

I'd have to give an award to Manabouttown and Arekl for their determination and drive. They don't give up once they launch. (honorable mention goes to __Predator__).

Award to schnapi4ever for his sheer "point whore" passion of the game. lol!!

Award to all the TW members who are still playing and still show pride for their tribe and the game.

I don't know who should get Player of the Year though. Maybe everyone can make some suggestions and we could have a vote.

DeletedUser7488

Lopez666: For his defensive efforts of his realm against overwhelming odds. His diplomatic efforts of saving his realm by switching tribes. - Back in the day that would be frowned upon.

Congo: For his campaign against Sortland. His K59 Regional Campaign against Seraph Angelus. His K29 Regional Campaign against Steveeo. His K08 Regional Campaign against Blackscarab (no participation, merely planning). His exceptional propaganda skills (everyone loves his motivational posters). Coming up with the new fighting philosophy and creating a different strategical mindset. - Gloat more? You do know that we all can see your photobucket right? So we know what you're doing all the time, even before you post.

Schnapi4ever: Voted Most Deadliest HOT Player. For his diplomatic effort of shifting players from his former BUNNY members into the MPX-E. - From HIS former bunny? If I'm correct that was made by Dwarv, not Schnap.

DeletedUser

It's a bit bias, and has a little bit of a hit to its credibility (the unwritten rule of never host a contest if you're in it yourself and don't have some kinda of objective justification of your standing point comes into play), but it is time for another one of these contests.

My question is, are we defecting from the way the previous competitions were held? I mean, the nominees were based on statistics (ODT) which couldn't be argued with, so that the only opinion involved was the votes, and that matters if you want to hold a fair contest.

Otherwise It'd be more of a competition of "Player of the Year that Congo Recognizes".

DeletedUser

It's a bit bias, and has a little bit of a hit to its credibility (the unwritten rule of never host a contest if you're in it yourself and don't have some kinda of objective justification of your standing point comes into play), but it is time for another one of these contests.

My question is, are we defecting from the way the previous competitions were held? I mean, the nominees were based on statistics (ODT) which couldn't be argued with, so that the only opinion involved was the votes, and that matters if you want to hold a fair contest.

Otherwise It'd be more of a competition of "Player of the Year that Congo Recognizes".

that Congo recognizes, so himself?:icon_biggrin:

though, if i wrote it(which im to lazy to do such a thing) i would of done the same thing :) go propaganda

DeletedUser

Adding Dougalo7 : For reaching and keeping rank 1 ODA. You'll not see many barbs in his stats, if any at all.

DeletedUser7464

jakka, hooch, Pizz and Darke get my vote for putting in an unhealthy amount of effort into getting MPX in the top 3.

DeletedUser

defiantly have to agree, red is one hell of a player, beyond active, he is the backbone of Hot expansion.(and hes not even in my tribe:icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

Instead of someone just picking players and starting the traditional Player of the Year awards, I would like to get more of a discussion. As there are many, many players I lack knowledge of, here are my initial selections.

Then some time next year, someone starts the tradition. Remember Lippa was Player of the 2008 Year. Congo and Pepperbro actually tied to both share the Player of the 2007 Year.

Enjoy.

Tribal Wars Player of the Year 2009 Award for W2

HERE ARE SOME OF THE NOMINEES:

Babs: For Atenian Leadership Role. Administrative Skills

Congo: For his campaign against Sortland. His K59 Regional Campaign against Seraph Angelus. His K29 Regional Campaign against Steveeo. His K08 Regional Campaign against Blackscarab (no participation, merely planning). His exceptional propaganda skills (everyone loves his motivational posters). Coming up with the new fighting philosophy and creating a different strategical mindset.

Csaling: For his defensive efforts deep in TW territory.

DarkChaos: His defensive efforts of the Wabbit-169 Realm. His exceptional propaganda skills.

Desmillion: For his participation in the K59 Regional Campaign against Wolfvale. For his participation in the K68 Regional Campaign.

Exodus: For his efforts in causing problems for the alliance in the Northwest Region of the world.

Hooch: For his MPX-E Leadership Role. Diplomacy Skills.

Huugo: His campaign against Leckster.

Jas24zzk: For his Leadership Role of maintaining the smallest tribe in this world. A truly epic feat to achieve.

Lopez666: For his defensive efforts of his realm against overwhelming odds. His diplomatic efforts of saving his realm by switching tribes.

Manabouttown: For his participation against various enemies in the hard-fought K58 Regional Campaign. For his efforts in the K68 Regional Campaign against Ratius. Coming up with the new fighting philosophy and creating a different strategical mindset.

Mikeys: For Atenian Leadership Role. Diplomacy Skills.

Nort: For his participation against various enemies in the hard-fought K58 Regional Campaign.

Pizz: Voted as the most Deadliest MPX-E Player.

Ratius: For his efforts in defense against insurmountable odds in the K68 Regional Campaign.

Schnapi4ever: Voted Most Deadliest HOT Player. For his diplomatic effort of shifting players from his former BUNNY members into the MPX-E.

Scholesy2005: Voted Most Deadliest TW Player.

Steve34cks: For his HOT Leadership Role. Diplomacy Skills.

Sufex: His performance against Leckster.

TollxBooth: Taking 94 villages of Scholesy2005 within less than a month's time.

The_Emperror: His K34 Regional Campaign against Lopez666.

XanderZane: For his defensive effort of his realm.

Ysiek: Voted as the most Deadliest ATEN Player. Largest realm-holder player in the world.

Of course, mine is listed the most. Not trying to be biased, but I am. So, who are some others and what can I do to add to this. Make it more spicy.

JUST TO BE CLEAR:

My thread which you are calling "player of 2008" was not made for the diplomatic skills of a player or even for the player of the year... it was created to have an all out battle between two players and then the voting is who would win in each battle scenario... not who could tribal hug the best... yes diplomacy and "player of the year" (popularity) are important but do not confuse the topic of my thread.

Thanks

defiantly have to agree, red is one hell of a player, beyond active, he is the backbone of Hot expansion.(and hes not even in my tribe:icon_eek:)

no not red, red is playing a different account eatting barbs last i heard...
The schnappi that is playing the schnappi account is the original who is better then red ever will be :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Do you have to play W2 to chose someone?
If not I chose Dark Chaos for his exceptional P& which always entertains me though it does tend to be filled with to many numbers...

DeletedUser

You do know that we all can see your photobucket right? So we know what you're doing all the time, even before you post.

Actually, I was informed of that a long time ago. So I make maps that I want you to see in photobucket and make additional maps (in more detail) in imageshack (imageshack.us).

I love it when my enemies think I am a dumb arse and then post their opinion in the forum. :lol:

All of a sudden they realize what just happened...

DeletedUser

Scholesy2005: Voted Most Deadliest TW Player. Should be here?

Mix up there?

DeletedUser7126

Its not red, it is the original shcnapi. Red hasnt played the schnapi account for a long time now. To the best of my knowledge, Red quit playing all together a few months ago.

DeletedUser

Its not red, it is the original shcnapi. Red hasn't played the schnapi account for a long time now. To the best of my knowledge, Red quit playing all together a few months ago.

Someone gave him the ternith account he is back.

walleye

this is kind of stupid in my opinion. only people who have played on every single world so far have a valid opinion on this.
in other words no one actually has a valid opinion on this.

DeletedUser

Jirki currently has more villages than Ysiek, making Jirki the larger realm-holder.