Nominees for Player of the Year

*da slaya*

people still playing would be ratius, xanderzane and tollsbooth for their overall playing skills and commitment in not giving up when things got difficult for them.

people who quit this year

I vote for the retired crew of tw4

Dried, gibbomd, and lippa etc. for quitting properly lol

I'm sure they are enjoying their real lives much more now

DeletedUser910

people still playing would be ratius, xanderzane and tollsbooth for their overall playing skills and commitment in not giving up when things got difficult for them.

people who quit this year

I vote for the retired crew of tw4

Dried, gibbomd, and lippa etc. for quitting properly lol

I'm sure they are enjoying their real lives much more now

I'm sure they are. Hehehe!! I wished they had stay a little longer.

DeletedUser

Dude, you're a beast in taking abandoned and inactive members villages. I have to give you Kudos for how fast and thorough you are.

Lets see what hapens when the barbs are gone :icon_twisted:

My ODA does not come from barbs, i guarantee you that :)

DeletedUser

My vote (as an ex w2er) is Red
Whichever account he is now playing, Shnapi, Ternith or w.e

DeletedUser

I can't just vote for one here,to many players that have worked there butts off to achieve success for there relevant families imo:

The Emperror - For his unrelentless work he puts into everything he takes on and what he achieves from that.
Pizz - For just being truly epic and helping everyone out and still has time to play his account.
Hooch - For making MPX into a brilliant war machine and her straight down the line approach to everything she turns her hand too.
Congo - For giving me many more grey hairs and headaches :icon_wink:

And of course Babs and Vaia for being my best right hand ladies a leader could want (behind every successful man there are two strong ladies) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser910

Lets see what hapens when the barbs are gone :icon_twisted:

My ODA does not come from barbs, i guarantee you that :)

Barbs will never be gone. They are actually increasing on a weekly basis. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Who cares about the greys?
Ignore them and attack the enemy!
K12 is covered in greys but id rather noble Exodus.

DeletedUser

I try to avoid posting on this forum because of the half truths and lie that happen here. So, let me speak on this only once so there is no mistakes, Yes, I am Red. Yes I am playing again and have been since October with full knowledge of tribal leaders (one even quit because I returned). Schnappi took his account back a long time ago when HOT was still together, and I was force out. He offered me the Ternith account and I have grown it 6.3 mil since I took it.

Its not red, it is the original shcnapi. Red hasnt played the schnapi account for a long time now. To the best of my knowledge, Red quit playing all together a few months ago.

As for this comment: half truth half lie. you decide what is the truth.

DeletedUser

My vote goes to my faithful duke Jas24zzk. he's a great duke, best defender ive ever seen ;)

nort

I always feel a bit sad reading these things. Guess i dont brag enough or post enough to have my name up in the lights. I must take lessons from congo on how to post such eloquent things.

As this appears to be a thread on voting for yourself, or at least pointing out your own accomplishments. I vote for myself then.

Reasons: I work behind the scenes and rarely ask for recognition while letting others take credit. One thing to note. When toll was taking his beating in K58 and not really enthused, and congo was not back. It was Nort that turned AtenCS around in started us in the right direction to be an offensive force. After i did the groundwork and Toll saw the changes. He then became enthused and talked congo into coming back.

DeletedUser

One thing I've learned from these is that everyone here has made some kind of fantastic accomplishment, only varying in sizes a little bit, but generally being equally accomplished.

I don't say that to downsize certain accomplishments or to upsize others, I say it simply to humble those who have recieved so much credit, and to promote those who haven't.

In the end it makes sense for most of us to have made these achievements, because we all had to get a voice from somewhere, and you don't get a voice without shouting a little bit (ie., doing something worth while).

It can be argued who's accomplishments affected the most amount of people, but that's what it ends up being mostly. Some accomplishments are more quiet, but still of the same worth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I always feel a bit sad reading these things. Guess i dont brag enough or post enough to have my name up in the lights. I must take lessons from congo on how to post such eloquent things.

As this appears to be a thread on voting for yourself, or at least pointing out your own accomplishments. I vote for myself then.

Reasons: I work behind the scenes and rarely ask for recognition while letting others take credit. One thing to note. When toll was taking his beating in K58 and not really enthused, and congo was not back. It was Nort that turned AtenCS around in started us in the right direction to be an offensive force. After i did the groundwork and Toll saw the changes. He then became enthused and talked congo into coming back.

Sorry nort...but the history is a bit muddled there. I came back due to finding out that HOT was going to join us in attacking TW (back in early december of 08). I then was asked to create an Op which i spent 3 week planning and entailed over 3000 villages being attacked...and then seeing that HOT was truly going to get things going with us, i went after Congo

DeletedUser

Well I peered at this when it first appeared, and have sat back to watch.

I think nort is partially correct in what he says about having to stand up and shout a bit. But looking at Congo's list, there are a few names that certainly would have not come to the forefront of my thoughts.

I'll start by giving every remaining member of w2 a vote, simply for participation, sticking it out for good or bad.

I even thought of another award, Most astute W2 personality. And my vote there would have to goto DC. He may not be playing anymore more, but he makes excellant contributions here, and over the last few months he has swallowed his pride and TW brainwashing to be a lot fairer in his comments.
DC is probably more aware of the W2 happenings and directions than even some of the dukes.

Tbh, to have my name mentioned among those congo originally listed was a surprise, and an honour as there are some great people among them. To have anyone back that nomination, is truly humbling.

I was going to say maybe the polls should be available here, but that could lead to a simple popularity vote. Surely there must be a way............

Cheers All

DeletedUser

Actually, after making my post above, i went back to the original nominations...........you were listed!!!

you can't vote for yourself, its crass! If you weren't nominated, thats different. :)

But we love you Nort