Nominees for Player of the Year

DeletedUser

Actually, after making my post above, i went back to the original nominations...........you were listed!!!

you can't vote for yourself, its crass! If you weren't nominated, thats different. :)

But we love you Nort

I think his issue was with how congo stated his nomination. There's a huge difference between "participation in ops" and "being the driving force behind the aten resurgance." It's kinda worse to have ones accomplishments misstated or understated than to not have them mentioned at all.

DeletedUser285

It was Nort that turned AtenCS around to be an offensive force - credit due there :icon_cool:

Toll did come back because HOT was going to join us in attacking TW - that was the carrot used :icon_wink:

Thanks for the mention Congo :icon_redface:

Manabouttown - yes 'moderation' is not a word in his vocabulary :lol:

Pizz - is just the 'most deadliest' no matter what tribe hes in :icon_wink:

Mikeys - 'Diplomacy Skills' - somehow that doesn't quite cover it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser910

Everyone patting themselves on the back. 10 years from now, all of this will be forgot. Well for most it will be. I'm sure there will still be people from today still playing this game 10yrs from now if it still exists. Fun stuff.

DeletedUser

I try to avoid posting on this forum because of the half truths and lie that happen here. So, let me speak on this only once so there is no mistakes, Yes, I am Red. Yes I am playing again and have been since October with full knowledge of tribal leaders (one even quit because I returned). Schnappi took his account back a long time ago when HOT was still together, and I was force out. He offered me the Ternith account and I have grown it 6.3 mil since I took it.

As for this comment: half truth half lie. you decide what is the truth.

i was wondering what happened to you, hope your better than the last time we talked

DeletedUser

When toll was taking his beating in K58 and not really enthused, and congo was not back. It was Nort that turned AtenCS around in started us in the right direction to be an offensive force. After i did the groundwork and Toll saw the changes. He then became enthused and talked congo into coming back.

We love you, Nort. But that all happened in 2008. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser5974

Everyone patting themselves on the back. 10 years from now, all of this will be forgot. Well for most it will be. I'm sure there will still be people from today still playing this game 10yrs from now if it still exists. Fun stuff.

Bloody true 6 months later I wont remember I played a game like this atleast I hope I forget :p
I am too tried to read if this is voting or nomination.
I nominate hoochy. Mpx pwn. Underdogs are now the dogs of the cat world :p
if hooch got nominated earlier then I vote for her