non premium scripts

DeletedUser

anyone know for some "non premium scripts" ? I have no possibility to purchase Premium Account.

Please if anyone knows anything about that-i will appreciate your help :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

No, they're not. It's just most scripts make use of premium features, so there aren't very many non-PA scripts.

DeletedUser

javascript:function%20end(){c='123|456 456|123';var%20d=document;if(window.frames.length>0)d=window.main.document;url=d.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('This%20script%20needs%20to%20be%20run%20from%20the%20rally%20point');a=c.match(/(\d+\|\d+)/g);b=a[Math.round(Math.random()*(a.length-1))].split("|");d.forms[0].x.value=b[0];d.forms[0].y.value=b[1];d.forms[0].spear.value=0;d.forms[0].sword.value=0;d.forms[0].axe.value=0;d.forms[0].spy.value=0;d.forms[0].light.value=0;d.forms[0].heavy.value=0;d.forms[0].ram.value=1;d.forms[0].catapult.value=0;d.forms[0].snob.value=0;d.forms[0].archer.value=0;d.forms[0].marcher.value=0;d.forms[0].knight.value=0;}end();

Try this one. I've found this eons ago but I haven't tried it yet because the script says that it works for non-premium users. The first bolded part is where you change the coordinates. The second one is where you change the number of units you'll be sending.

It's a fake script for non-premium. Again, I'm not sure if it works. Try it out.

DeletedUser

is it an illegal script?

ofc its legal, he isnt goner post it on here if it aint :icon_neutral:

as long as it doesnt click/focus on attack or support, the fake script is legal.

DeletedUser

javascript:function%20end(){c='123|456 456|123';var%20d=document;if(window.frames.length>0)d=window.main.document;url=d.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('This%20script%20needs%20to%20be%20run%20from%20the%20rally%20point');a=c.match(/(\d+\|\d+)/g);b=a[Math.round(Math.random()*(a.length-1))].split("|");d.forms[0].x.value=b[0];d.forms[0].y.value=b[1];d.forms[0].spear.value=0;d.forms[0].sword.value=0;d.forms[0].axe.value=0;d.forms[0].spy.value=0;d.forms[0].light.value=0;d.forms[0].heavy.value=0;d.forms[0].ram.value=1;d.forms[0].catapult.value=0;d.forms[0].snob.value=0;d.forms[0].archer.value=0;d.forms[0].marcher.value=0;d.forms[0].knight.value=0;}end();

Try this one. I've found this eons ago but I haven't tried it yet because the script says that it works for non-premium users. The first bolded part is where you change the coordinates. The second one is where you change the number of units you'll be sending.

It's a fake script for non-premium. Again, I'm not sure if it works. Try it out.

okay,thanks.Now just tell me how to activate it.I have no quick bar because i am without premium account :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

copy and paste it into your address bar then press enter, you should be at the rally point when you do this