Noob attacks from FEN

DeletedUser71844

...Fenrir have around 60M ODT and 11M total points...

No they didn't. Why lie?

...that they should hit the delete button right now and save themselves from you.

Oooh please no more...

Either way, it was pretty bad PnP; complaining about suicide attacks and gloating about killing off 3-4 nukes, whilst saying it was noobish to loose troops?

That statement proves you don't know what the hell went on. My friend killed 13 alone, let us not forget Jools, AVjoeVT, Valerius Lucius, and the rest, AVjoeVT killed more nukes than me, so there is at least 20 between two players. You really need to do some research before making claims as outrageous as that.

DeletedUser

No they didn't. Why lie?

Yes they did? Best rank 23/24 i believe There are plenty of people who can verify that. About 8-9M in the top 40, and 10-11M total...

ODT i think was around 60M give or take a bit... You forget we beat off A LOT of nukes from {BRO} and Green...

That statement proves you don't know what the hell went on. My friend killed 13 alone, let us not forget Jools, AVjoeVT, Valerius Lucius, and the rest, AVjoeVT killed more nukes than me, so there is at least 20 between two players. You really need to do some research before making claims as outrageous as that.

This clearly explains their horrible low ODD

Either way if it was 5 or 20 nukes, that's nothing to gloat about, especially looking at the conquer stats between tribes, we were making progress back then...

DeletedUser71844

Yes they did? Best rank 23/24 i believe There are plenty of people who can verify that. About 8-9M in the top 40, and 10-11M total...

ODT i think was around 60M give or take a bit... You forget we beat off A LOT of nukes from {BRO} and Green...

So what you're saying is the OD leaves with the players?

This clearly explains their horrible low ODD

Either way if it was 5 or 20 nukes, that's nothing to gloat about, especially looking at the conquer stats between tribes, we were making progress back then...

The OD leaves with the players. Explaining their low OD.

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is the OD leaves with the players?

*Face palm*

There is a tribe called AB with 3M ODT from TwStats.

Player A has 2M ODT.
Player B has 1M ODT.

Player A leaves.

Then there would be 2M tribal ODT on their TwStats profile.

In some cases ODT stays in the tribe, i'm not entirely sure why, i think it could be when players go barb?

The ingame leaderboard ODT is different, it counts the OD players have gained whilst they are in the tribe, and discounts any ODT they have brought in from another tribe.

The OD leaves with the players. Explaining their low OD.

I meant those PLAYERS ODT are low, meaning they could not have beaten of the number of nukes you said they did.

DeletedUser

Part of that was your hero craftyandsly's idea to help Markarcangel....
I don't know who craftyandsly is so hes certainly is no hero of mine. The only thing Markarchangle had to offer a tribe was points, he was reviewed very early on by Bear as a possible recruit but was found to have a lot of mixed villages. So he joined GREEN one village at a time (nobled).

Players will think they can slip under the radar, W~A~W take them in. Then come crying to us when they have a refugee...

I'll assume you said have and meant are. If so its not uncommon for weak or weakened (by war) players to cry to their new tribe for support. However those are the type you should kick from your tribe.

DeletedUser71844

I'll assume you said have and meant are. If so its not uncommon for weak or weakened (by war) players to cry to their new tribe for support. However those are the type you should kick from your tribe.

We do; W~A~W on the other hand have a tendency to harbour refugees...

I meant those PLAYERS ODT are low, meaning they could not have beaten of the number of nukes you said they did.

The players that repelled the Fenrir nukes no longer exist, explaining the low ODT.

Last edited: