Noob beatdown!!!! GOTN Style

• Thread starter Private Inbreastigator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As the holidays pass, we at GOTN thought it would be nice to share some final holiday cheer with our good friends over in YAWN!.
xmasevil.png

So over the breaks, we sharpened our axes and made sure all our members were this bad ass.
wallpaper_0711.jpg

After achieving this level of awesome, we at GOTN knew it was time. It was time to take up arms and stop YAWN! before they can noble our members!

GOTN declares war on YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser96835

ehhh i give the declaration a 2/10

BUT i do like the guts altho im not sure how smart of a move it is...

Best of luck to both sides :)

DeletedUser80951

lol

you and your allies really have got more than 300 members xD
so i can say that you selected a perfect pic for it :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ehhh i give the declaration a 2/10

BUT i do like the guts altho im not sure how smart of a move it is...

Best of luck to both sides :)

Didnt put to much effort into it :icon_rolleyes:

Smart or not, im loving all the YAWN! members begging my boys for mercy :lol:

DeletedUser96835

Why post it in the public's eye if your going to half ass it? :icon_rolleyes:

Well hopefully you put more effort into your war planning then you do pnp post :icon_cool:

DeletedUser96505

It is not a little bit too early? :) If is real, it will be the first important war and yes, the new year start is sparkling. :)

DeletedUser

Why post it in the public's eye if your going to half ass it? :icon_rolleyes:

Well hopefully you put more effort into your war planning then you do pnp post :icon_cool:

cuz I dont really like to declare or care about how it looks. I just feel it should be known that we are taking on YAWN! and im sure actually have them a bit scared at this point.

Its an interesting war, with a half assed declaration or not :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96835

Well one thing is for sure if they can capitalize with the numbers they have an upper hand as yawn is spread out and low on members comparing the tribes... byt yawn seems to be much more talented so it should be fairly interesting to see how it plays out.

BUT I DOUBT anyone is begging for your mercy Private Inbreastigator

DeletedUser

Begging? Really... Are you 100% sure we are begging. I don't recall anyone begging for anything. Why would we beg?

DeletedUser

Well one thing is for sure if they can capitalize with the numbers they have an upper hand as yawn is spread out and low on members comparing the tribes... byt yawn seems to be much more talented so it should be fairly interesting to see how it plays out.

BUT I DOUBT anyone is begging for your mercy Private Inbreastigator

Exactly, the only support those guys are gonna be able to scramble is miltia. And its not gonna be enough to stop the horde from taking out those smithys :D

Not me personally, but I have seen a message or two about wanting to switch tribes and personal nap's :lol:

DeletedUser96835

Exactly, the only support those guys are gonna be able to scramble is miltia. And its not gonna be enough to stop the horde from taking out those smithys :D

Not me personally, but I have seen a message or two about wanting to switch tribes and personal nap's :lol:

Why dont you post them? now that would make everything more interesting :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Begging? Really... Are you 100% sure we are begging. I don't recall anyone begging for anything. Why would we beg?

Begging might be to strong of a word :icon_razz:

idk, ask scott pilgrim and hidden agenda! lol

DeletedUser

For some reason, I find that quite unbelievable. I call bs.

lol well if I have too.........

Scott Pilgrim Vs. W54 today at 09:17
hmmm... Can I have a place in your tribe? Cause I don't care about YAWN idiots who don't even support their players.

Hidden Agenda today at 06:46
Theres fakes unless you know anything different? Giving you have all this exp. Maybe you'll want to join a decent tribe.

- Rawr

Honestly, there probably jokes. But its not a joke that we are taking out farms and smithys, and the pressure is on.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if the above classifies as begging for mercy. But nice try. :)

DeletedUser

lol well if I have too.........

Scott Pilgrim Vs. W54 today at 09:17
hmmm... Can I have a place in your tribe? Cause I don't care about YAWN idiots who don't even support their players.

Hidden Agenda today at 06:46
Theres fakes unless you know anything different? Giving you have all this exp. Maybe you'll want to join a decent tribe.

- Rawr

Honestly, there probably jokes. But its not a joke that we are taking out farms and smithys, and the pressure is on.

Lol? you call that begging. No where in that mail EVER said about a NAP / Or joining the tribe.

DeletedUser

lol guys! I did say that was too strong of a word :icon_razz:

And I figure thats pretty good for what, 6 hours into the war? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.