Noob of the month! v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone! Here is the second version of the noob of the week (now month) thread!

Noob of the Month!

Nominated Noobs

Ampatriot (vote for him or die)
Aronq (one axe nukes ftw!!)
Rednecks (dont vote for him or you'll be banned :0)
xXAcidGodXx (he likes teh barbs)
Z grade (some noob that got nobled by opteron)
dont hit me (I dont know who this is)
Firey flame (A guy that flames all over the forum)

Here are the rules-

Nominations
-We will start with nominations, in which you will reccomend a contestant that we will later vote upon. -Please present evidence for your nomination, as this will help your case.
-Each "noob" will have to be nominated by 2 people in order to be on the list for voting

Voting
-Everyone may vote for a single candidate on the nomination list
-Voting will begin when we reach 10 candidates (or 1 week, whichever comes first)
*note- you can nominate as many people as you want

Sponsors
-We will need sponsors to send the prize of 1.5 million resources to the winner. (this amount may be raised, depending on the number of sponsors)
-I will host this and contribute a nuke to the winner :lol:

Host

Ampatriot/Swordalchemist (teh big nubkien)

Sponsors
david james 1985- 300k of each resource
chachiINcharge- One attack on the winner

Current Jackpot
300k of each resource
1 nuke
1 other attack?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you want a poll after nominations are made let me know.

DeletedUser

Fine.. moving this here I guess.. I nominate Babbic :p

Babbic today at 01:40
Hello,

One of your members has traveled a great distance to join us here in K52. Can I be so bold as to ask your intentions?

If you aren't aware of the player, this is the village I am questioning about:

[coord]219|504[/coord]

Babbic

Dazrield today at 01:55
Good question...

Babbic today at 03:06
Ya, it is isn't it

Dazrield today at 03:14
Oh, I see on the forums he's claimed all of K52. Please inform everyone to just clear out their villages now.

Babbic today at 03:15
lol, k
any idea where I should go?

Dazrield today at 03:16
I'll look into that and get back to you.

Babbic today at 03:17
thanks

DeletedUser

How does that make me a noob - All I see is a guy who thinks he is too important to converse properly.

I spotted your little barb nobler trying to get a spot in a new continent, so what?

DeletedUser

How does that make me a noob - All I see is a guy who thinks he is too important to converse properly.

I spotted your little barb nobler trying to get a spot in a new continent, so what?

Looks to me like you're the one who doesn't know how to converse properly. Next time, you should read the acts of war before you commit them. The only way to converse properly with dazrield is if he messages you first.

DeletedUser

Remember that all nominations must have a second vote... and btw I nominate myself

DeletedUser

I'm the biggest noob of all, I don't even play anymore! :lol:

Oh, and I second ampatriot's nomination.

DeletedUser84663

I will second DJ's nomination for aronq... that wasn't his only 1 ram nuke... heh...

DeletedUser

Oh come on now ,i should win biggest n00b by a landslide... Reasons, as follows...

1) I left and came back to the world, to start on the rim, and have been barb nobling...

2) I let an idiot cause the destruction to my tribe (Vase)

3) I was once a top tribe leader, now am nothing more than a faded memory, trying to grow by eating all these little 1500 point barbs...

4) I even see that I am the biggest n00b

5) My od, is not from now, but from b4 my account went gray... Pathetic I think...

6) My ex tribe members are the ones who started attacking me, b4 I went gray... Wow now that is pathetic...

7) My tribe, LOST to 1337... Who can't even beat Anarky, who over rate themselves, because in a month they could take 200 vills off of inactives... That right there wins it for me, I think...

DeletedUser84663

Oh come on now ,i should win biggest n00b by a landslide... Reasons, as follows...

1) I left and came back to the world, to start on the rim, and have been barb nobling...

2) I let an idiot cause the destruction to my tribe (Vase)

3) I was once a top tribe leader, now am nothing more than a faded memory, trying to grow by eating all these little 1500 point barbs...

4) I even see that I am the biggest n00b

5) My od, is not from now, but from b4 my account went gray... Pathetic I think...

6) My ex tribe members are the ones who started attacking me, b4 I went gray... Wow now that is pathetic...

7) My tribe, LOST to 1337... Who can't even beat Anarky, who over rate themselves, because in a month they could take 200 vills off of inactives... That right there wins it for me, I think...
if you were a noob... you woulda started a new tribe using the same tag whe you started on the rim,.. oh wait

younoob.jpg

and I would like to sponser one attack on the winner... but I need to figure out which way I will do it, any suggestions?
[spoil]
101-2.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

ignore the 2 nubs that voted for me. :icon_rolleyes:

ampatriot, PM me if you want this turned into a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.