Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@chappy: Dance moves! :lol:
@red: Don't you mean when?

Also, I third Red's nomination just for the heck of it :lol:

Any other noobs?

DeletedUser

I'll do that rednecks, we only need a few more noobs!!!

Chachi- Send a one ram nuke ;)

DeletedUser

I will second your nomination... (I dont feel like checking my rules, so if this is against them...)

DeletedUser

opteron never nobled me, between his attacks and RL issues I couldn't play anymore and quit :lol:
But he did not noble more than 2-3 villages :lol: I think, I dunno really.

And hey, Red got a nomination, so why can't I? :lol:

DeletedUser

Nomination: dont hit me ANARKY
Reason: For being a noob.
Evidence:

dont hit me on 17.09. at 15:40
hey there master.

can I nobel this [coord]872|543[/coord] so I can feel safe in this hood

I know it is wrigth next to one of yours and it dont meet our nobeling rule for size and location.

I see 1337 do this all the time and maby it is a good thing to do ?

you know they are 2x our size so they must be doing something wrigth

fireyflame on 17.09. at 15:44
you should know better than to ask such a question - it is my farm for one and secondly its a noob thing to do - so what if 1337 do it - do you want us to be like them and have no clue how to wage a war?

dont hit me on 17.09. at 15:46
ok...soorry man

but what about this...it is little bit further off

[coord]871|547[/coord] I can make one of those ram nukes in it !!! For the wall !!!

fireyflame on 17.09. at 15:54
Im not sure if you are being serious or not but you know the nobling rule so please follow it. We dont need to set a bad example for our newbies do we?

dont hit me on 17.09. at 15:57
yes master

DeletedUser

opteron never nobled me, between his attacks and RL issues I couldn't play anymore and quit :lol:
But he did not noble more than 2-3 villages :lol: I think, I dunno really.

And hey, Red got a nomination, so why can't I? :lol:

Who had time and real interes on you ?. Yet i am sorry i've sended those nukes 120h away.
This is it, i still dont care about you :(.

DeletedUser

Excellent! Rednecks is nominated!

Red I will be your campaign leader! I will get you a ton of votes :D

DeletedUser

Oi, I forgot 2 people. I wasn't going to nominate the second originally, but still :icon_razz:

Firey and opty, the flamers(maybe trolls too) of w46.
Opty flames me, firey flames Daz
And Daz and I argue our points in an unflamey manner right back(these days at least, I admit I went a little too far a long time ago).

Estel2931

Wow I havent seen this name "suko sevato" in a while haha. This is really off topic, but you were the leader of the Suko family in w12 right? No you wouldnt know me personally because we never talked, but I did try to get Fused and Fusion to attack you guys...not sure if it worked or not because I stopped playing shortly after. Sorry couldnt resist after seeing your name up there :icon_biggrin:

Yeah Z Grade, you and Opty did go a little too far with the flaming. As you might be able to see, I dont post very much, but I read pretty much everything and not to be mean or anything, but I kind of wanted to see REBZ get killed because of you talkng to TSL like that haha. They did it too, but they were more so in the place to...no offense or anything because I still enjoyed reading. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wow I havent seen this name "suko sevato" in a while haha. This is really off topic, but you were the leader of the Suko family in w12 right? No you wouldnt know me personally because we never talked, but I did try to get Fused and Fusion to attack you guys...not sure if it worked or not because I stopped playing shortly after. Sorry couldnt resist after seeing your name up there :icon_biggrin:

Yeah Z Grade, you and Opty did go a little too far with the flaming. As you might be able to see, I dont post very much, but I read pretty much everything and not to be mean or anything, but I kind of wanted to see REBZ get killed because of you talkng to TSL like that haha. They did it too, but they were more so in the place to...no offense or anything because I still enjoyed reading. :icon_cool:

Good point :).

DeletedUser

Well... start seconding each others nominations already... i want to update the list :p

DeletedUser

Very good point, and essentially sort of what I meant.

DeletedUser

i second the nomination for dont hit me... he is SUCH a noob... LOL

DeletedUser

i second the nomination for dont hit me... he is SUCH a noob... LOL

Forget my previous nomination, because I now nominate troyanna, as the last person who believed a mail that was so obviously faked was fireyflame.

DeletedUser

We need some more sponsors 0_0 Is there any volunteers to send some resources?

DeletedUser

Forget my previous nomination, because I now nominate troyanna, as the last person who believed a mail that was so obviously faked was fireyflame.

what do you mean..lol

I wrote this letter and there is no adjustment from fireyflame in that convo...lol

DeletedUser

Yes I was lol :p Fusion never attacked SUKO. Well not until I quit, when I quit the certain protection SUKO had was gone, and then they did :p

Anyway, seems to me that some people are nominating more then 1 person :O

Status
Not open for further replies.