Noob Of The Month Vote

Who is the noob of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84663

sadly, I cannot send my special attack to red on W12 :icon_sad:

Since you don't get to see it first hand, here's a demonstration (be scared, very scared!)

starwarskid.gif

DeletedUser

You don't need to play to be a noob. In addition, if you didn't want to be voted for, you shouldn't have put your name up there...

...noob :icon_wink:

I left it up to ampatriot, it was his nominations that I used for the poll. Had he requested not to include me then I would not have put myself up there as an option.

I know I am a noob, I tell you guys this all the time. I do not need a poll to validate it. :lol:

DeletedUser

lol, one of the best players to play this game... a noob? wow... ;)

DeletedUser

Well if you have been reading the w12 forums you will see all the "good" players stack their villages instead of sniping. If you do not have a high ODD then your nothing.

DeletedUser

Well if you have been reading the w12 forums you will see all the "good" players stack their villages instead of sniping. If you do not have a high ODD then your nothing.

Oh yes, very true!

Sorry my bad!

DeletedUser

Well... it looks like Rednecks won... :( So I cant send a nuke or resources

DeletedUser

Send them to firey then, as he got second place :icon_biggrin:

Tied with you, but he's a bigger noob in all honesty :lol:

DeletedUser

ok, thread is locked. If you guys want to do this again just hollar. But next time, do not include this nub in the nominations because you know all the W12 players will come over here to stuff the ballot box. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.