noob,samaritan?

DeletedUser

Alright i have literally just began this game, (5a.m..wow i am truelly insane) sleep becons.

I have played similiar games to this before however this appears very slow, i assume there is some limited 3 building que code, but i cannot find it?

So yeah i'm stuck on lv errrrm, 2! lol

700timber 550clay 550 iron would help speed things up as i am sure it is literally pennys to you lot.

Saddened that there is no chatroom! :(

368/333 /k33- co ord. please send to there ..i hope that is co ords or i am going to look prettay silly!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100750

Well least we can do is help him/her out right?

DeletedUser

Alright i have literally just began this game, (5a.m..wow i am truelly insane) sleep becons.

I have played similiar games to this before however this appears very slow, i assume there is some limited 3 building que code, but i cannot find it?

So yeah i'm stuck on lv errrrm, 2! lol

700timber 550clay 550 iron would help speed things up as i am sure it is literally pennys to you lot.

Saddened that there is no chatroom! :(

368/333 /k33- co ord. please send to there ..i hope that is co ords or i am going to look prettay silly!

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]You sir have passed all the guide's I've put up![/FONT]

DeletedUser

Well said Sir. Although that could easily be changed by posting your questions in the right forum (which I would give a link to if I could be bothered). I believe that it's entitled 'questions' and be found fairly easily.

DeletedUser

I will send after the free trade limit :icon_wink: :icon_wink: