Noob threats

DeletedUser120069

Sorry xankou i can't help myself and not to say the only one here who seems as a noob are you. I'm also not the fan of pp abusing but what now. You didn't need to cry so much about it. lol

Reading your comments it seems that you are a bit scared of RichiRoo.

xankou

Sorry xankou i can't help myself and not to say the only one here who seems as a noob are you. I'm also not the fan of pp abusing but what now. You didn't need to cry so much about it. lol

Reading your comments it seems that you are a bit scared of RichiRoo.

Shivering in my little booties! Gotta say though, y'all so serious! Smile it is all just a game ;)

DeletedUser

@xankou

cDIFz.png

DeletedUser100176

This has to be the most entertaining thread I've seen thus far, please keep it going guys :D

DeletedUser100176

Xankou how could you even make this thread knowing how bad your farming is... cringe

DeletedUser120025

I'd say that many PP players are not truly experienced, and so their money will be their money lost. For those who want to complain about the PP players, realize that there are odd-numbered worlds for your enjoyment.

xankou

I just really hate start up ;) Kinda annoyed with myself that I blew my PP that I was saving for World 100 :(

By the way, I retract my previous statement about Richi, he alright after all :D Opinionated little viking, but alright.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd say that many PP players are not truly experienced, and so their money will be their money lost. For those who want to complain about the PP players, realize that there are odd-numbered worlds for your enjoyment.

Actually there isn't non premium worlds anymore :(