Noobaxes of RAM to delete account :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ karma
[spoil]
@ Pajuno

Keep nobling those barbs, afterall you can't do anything to any Core members of RAM.
Keep thumping those hollow chest of yours, in time it'll just burst with a wham.
lol, Like my fakes huh, even those will hit you with a BAM!
Its funny u waste so much time in Pnp instead of building villages by replying to my SPAM!

what?? are you semi retarded? Where do i beat my chest?

you are seeing disgust, and lack of respect for ram.. not me beating my chest?

And your core players.. You are truly pathetic!!!

You run your mouth all the time in pnp, yet you are stacked to the gills with TRIBAL SUPPORT. if i beat my chest, then you beat the worlds biggest drum!!

Anyways, i have followed thru on everything i have ever said in pnp, (cept to kill zubi:icon_razz:) you dont believe me, neither did gicu, pinkytoe, shipley himself admitted never believing Phoenx could beat bd, etc etc etc...

As for your dig about "barbs", i have to eat the ones in my core before YOU do!!! We all know your afraid to send nobles against real targets...

And for "wasting time" in pnp... rolf. i have already qued all my buildings, and alreayd done all my "barb" nobling for the night. ROFL.

There you go again, assuming you got something over me? I told you plenty of times.. your catting is a pathetic attempt to make me quit.... Your better off just going barb in that case!
[/spoil]

@ wittman:
[spoil]
lol yea, paj seems way to emotionally involved.

Ok, taking a page from Karma's pnp book i see, pathetic as well!

I point out several posts of your guys over reacting to a troll...and now you paint me with yoru "too emotionally involved"... care to explain the several outbursts i quoted earlier?

Or wait, quotes/screen shots etc, are no longer accepted proof??

ROFL.
then again, from experience, thats what happens when you are losing

*sigh*

we arent losing in stats..... but wait!! Ram posts again and again about how stats dont mean anything?? yet the same sentence point to their number one rank and how they are number one caues they have the most points!!!

If stats dont matter, then your rank dont matter.. but hey, you guys keep "beating your chests" about how stellar your "diplomacy" is... I boast about Phoenx skill and ingame victories.... *scratches head*

But your right.... we are "losing".... Pfffttt.....

*scratches head again*

Do you really honestly believe that?? :icon_eek:

[/spoil]

@ get rammed:
[spoil]
I never called anything the best. You're putting words in my mouth. I called us successful and unless you plan petitioning to Websters about changing the definition, we are.

True, but you stated you were successful because you outlasted every enemy? Doesnt that make you the best?

Well, I'm not on your front so there's not much I can do about that. I don't know how you can straight-faced say we have no talent while calling noobaxes a liar.

*sigh*. i asked you to read between the lines.. i never called Noobs a liar, i only translated what that other kid was saying. Now, you are taking literally what is said...

If your gonna be that obtuse, tell me now.. i will stop replying and save the head scratching...

Look, I don't run tribe. I've said before I don't agree with every decision we've made. I don't choose who we fight and obviously there's not a tribe on our border good enough for Pheonx. We're warring Pheonx & ~B~. I can't help that I can cap ~B~ villages at will.

True. I apologize for lumping you with teh rest of the ram clowns.. sometimes i lump into posts without quoting or giving credit to the dumbass that posts that garbage...

Being rank one is benchmark of our success. It shows, that for better or worse, our tactics up to this point have been working. I'm sorry that you don't approve. :icon_rolleyes:

Working for what? What is successful about being number one, when Phoenx has the number one in respect?? o_O

i asked you once, is this satisfactory for you? that people laugh at Ram and call it a paper champion??

Always room for improvement in everything.
And like I said, the rank is only a benchmark. If we were ranked 2, 5 or 20th I wouldn't feel any different about us.

now this is a true statement, and i appreciate it.

Well, here you go being ignorant. I'm sorry we're not like Pheonx, I didn't know everyone was supposed to emulate you. We are #2 in the world in OD. We're aggressive. I'm not going to waste anymore arguing this point with you because you intentionally dismiss us and are being very close minded, I actually try to address your points, not sit there and call you a liar because I don't agree with you. Try to get a rise outta me, you won't. :icon_wink:

Mate, doing the math.. its quite impossible for you to declare Ram is aggressive!! That ODA has been tallying since w30 started this world, and for a tribe to have only 400 million ODA ahead of Phoenx, after two or more years of 40+ members, (phoenx only had 20-28 for most of the first year/two) is embarrassing to state your "aggressive".

maybe liar is a bit strong, but you are severely misinformed... besides, just launching nukes isnt "aggressive"... the followup, the nobling, the other stuff besides just logging in and firing nukes from 100 hours away... And i havent seen much of that yet...

I have nothing to do with K73/74. I'm half a world away.

Also true, but as you represent Ram... then you represent the portions that are half a world away... no?

Well, I'm not a liar. You actually fit that profile more than me. You're spewing anti-RAM rhetoric no matter what it regards or pertains to.

Ok, first im not a liar. i speak truth, and sorry if you dont like to hear the truth about your tribe.
second, of course its anti ram rhetoric!! i havent seen one thing besides noobaxes and vult that are worth positive comments about!!

i have always been against ram and its policies, and i have always voiced this opinion. Now i have a point to draw your attention too....

had ram not been posting all over the forums about how number one they are or great they are, or how they rolled over BD, or how they killed three tribes on three fronts, :icon_rolleyes: then they would never have attracted my attention!!

Do i bash LoEN for their choices or their actions? Not really, because they arent vocally saying how cool they are!

I suggest you look it a mirror. You are the liar. You post that NoobAxes is talented but then you say out tribe has no talent? This is the same type of argument (Noob & LoEN barbs). Liar.

maybe i dont consider Noob a part of ram?? :lol:

but again, i dont lie dude... your taking a page from karma, trying to paint me YOUR colors... not my fault you are brainwashed into believing that ram has talent, AND are aggressive...

See, here you go again. Lying and putting words in my mouth. Yeah, I have 25 caps from ~B~ and a 8 mil rise in ODA this past week, but I only noble barbs. You're a fool.

Im not a fool, i took a page from your book.. i literally translated your point to tw!! Not my words, you said them!!

When I go shooting, I spend upwards of a 100 dollars and go out to the woods. I don't lie and wait to kill an animal I don't need to eat. I put 60 rounds through my .44 mag, 100+ shells through the 500 mossberg, and 5-6 clips through the AR. I'm not worried about Tigers, because the tiger knows to stay the f away from me unless he want to end up as upholstery.

Ah, well then your not that sporting. :icon_wink:

while im "impressed" with your guns and such, it still dont answer my question...

Man goes hunting for lion, kills it with bow and arrow. He brings trophy home and boasts to his friends...

karma goes to zoo, blasts a lion down with a twelve gauge, (thru the bars) and then brings the trophy home boasting to his friends...

Who really has the right to boast? I am asking you personally, to answer this analogy...

So, I'm stupid for disagreeing with you?

And you're ridiculous. He asked "Admit you're a liar". Maybe you should learn to read between the lines man, and realize he wasn't serious when he said he would delete.
Or, maybe you should stop 'reading between lines' and read?

maybe you could take the post as it was intended? a rather pathetic attempt to discredit Noobaxes, which i understood his logic, and rather ignored it... but i had to respond to your "overreaction" to the "cheating" accusation, which was also a rhetorical post... But hey, im the one being the overanalytical Douche... as well as the one that lost my cool and posted a bunch of insults with no points or reasoning?

Maybe you could stop being such a douche?

Unclench your ass cheeks and realize this is a game. I don't think any one takes it as seriously as you.

i actually enjoy this format of the game quite a bit. im sorry that you are defending a losing position, (by being in Ram) and that your upset you have no argument. Maybe if karma didnt want to be Pajuno so badly.... you guys wouldnt be taking most of what im saying so personal![/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

lol people dont react the way you do unless they are upset. we have not had to try hard at all at this point and we can sustain this forever at this pace. if you do about twice what your are doing now, we will feel some pressure. nobling inactives gives good stats and position but that is all. you have to take advantage of that position and i doubt i will see that happening. you noble our inactives and we noble yours. and archon not on the ropes lol, yes that is the same paj

DeletedUser92190

[spoil]
True, but you stated you were successful because you outlasted every enemy? Doesnt that make you the best?
I know you're trying to set me up with this one...

I've have never said the best. I have watched your tribe from afar and I do have respect for you and your tribes accomplishments. Do I think my tribe is better than yours? I wouldn't go as far to say that, no. If you took 28 RAM players and had them War 28 Pheonx players you very well may win. I don't think you'd mop the floor with us, but at the very least it would be a better battle than you seem to think.

Now, the reason I say my tribe is successful is because we're not fighting Pheonx 28 vs. 28. It's possible your tribe has more skill than ours, but we've compensated for our lack of skill, if any, with size.

*sigh*. i asked you to read between the lines.. i never called Noobs a liar, i only translated what that other kid was saying. Now, you are taking literally what is said...

If your gonna be that obtuse, tell me now.. i will stop replying and save the head scratching...
True. I apologize for lumping you with teh rest of the ram clowns.. sometimes i lump into posts without quoting or giving credit to the dumbass that posts that garbage...
Thank you.

Working for what? What is successful about being number one, when Phoenx has the number one in respect?? o_O

i asked you once, is this satisfactory for you? that people laugh at Ram and call it a paper champion??
We've, at the very least, ensured the longevity of our tribe.

now this is a true statement, and i appreciate it.
You'd be surprised how much of what I type actually makes sense and is true if you didn't hate us so much.

Mate, doing the math.. its quite impossible for you to declare Ram is aggressive!! That ODA has been tallying since w30 started this world, and for a tribe to have only 400 million ODA ahead of Phoenx, after two or more years of 40+ members, (phoenx only had 20-28 for most of the first year/two) is embarrassing to state your "aggressive".

maybe liar is a bit strong, but you are severely misinformed... besides, just launching nukes isnt "aggressive"... the followup, the nobling, the other stuff besides just logging in and firing nukes from 100 hours away... And i havent seen much of that yet...
You say Pheonx is aggressive because their ODA is so high and then you say ODA isn't agressive. Which is it? Maybe Pheonx is more aggressive, but that doesn't mean we're not.

Also true, but as you represent Ram... then you represent the portions that are half a world away... no?
I represent the areas of RAM in which I participate in attacks, supports and such. To say I represent the Pheonx front would be a mistake as I am Ks away.

Ok, first im not a liar. i speak truth, and sorry if you dont like to hear the truth about your tribe.
second, of course its anti ram rhetoric!! i havent seen one thing besides noobaxes and vult that are worth positive comments about!!
If you think you're not even a little bit bias about anything, then you need a reality check.

It's not truth, its opinion. Do you truly not know the difference? They way you perceive our tribe is not shared by everybody, hence it is opinion. Fact is something everyone can agree on. Like how RAM is the number one ranked tribe. That is a fact. You say we huggle. Is that a fact? No. Is there some truth behind the argument? Yes. Just because you can successfully argue a point does not make it fact.

i have always been against ram and its policies, and i have always voiced this opinion. Now i have a point to draw your attention too....

had ram not been posting all over the forums about how number one they are or great they are, or how they rolled over BD, or how they killed three tribes on three fronts, :icon_rolleyes: then they would never have attracted my attention!!
I have never said we are the best tribe, nor have I ever said we defeated three tribes at once.

Do i bash LoEN for their choices or their actions? Not really, because they arent vocally saying how cool they are!
I think you and I both know RAM is better than LoEN. I'm cool, but its got nothing to do with TW.

maybe i dont consider Noob a part of ram?? :lol:
The post regarding us being a no-talent tribe is the one in which the reference to you being a liar is from. You said NoobAxes was a talented player and then posted that no RAM members have any talent. If you're going to try and hold him to his word regarding deleting his account over barb nobling, how is this any different?

but again, i dont lie dude... your taking a page from karma, trying to paint me YOUR colors... not my fault you are brainwashed into believing that ram has talent, AND are aggressive...
Maybe you don't lie, but you aren't always truthful. You embellish at times and bend the truth.

Im not a fool, i took a page from your book.. i literally translated your point to tw!! Not my words, you said them!!
I think you are a fool. You referenced Michal Strahan's teeth. Your roommates used to call you a fat kid. That takes a special kind of person. ;)
(This is not an insult. I respect people who can take a good shit flipping.)

Ah, well then your not that sporting. :icon_wink:

Don't get me wrong, I like to kill shit as much as anybody, but I find target shooting to be more fun. And if you've got a pigeon thrower, you way as well use it.

while im "impressed" with your guns and such, it still dont answer my question...
Yeah, I've got an arsenal. :) I pity the fool who tries to rob my house.

Man goes hunting for lion, kills it with bow and arrow. He brings trophy home and boasts to his friends...

karma goes to zoo, blasts a lion down with a twelve gauge, (thru the bars) and then brings the trophy home boasting to his friends...

Who really has the right to boast? I am asking you personally, to answer this analogy...
Karma. Any sap can go to the Savannah and shoot a tiger. Ten year old kids with rusty ak's kill lions in Africa. If Karma went to the zoo, shot a tiger through the bars and actually got it home, I would consider that much more of an accomplishment.
(Was this one of the parts where I was supposed to read between the lines, lol?)

maybe you could take the post as it was intended? a rather pathetic attempt to discredit Noobaxes, which i understood his logic, and rather ignored it... but i had to respond to your "overreaction" to the "cheating" accusation, which was also a rhetorical post... But hey, im the one being the overanalytical Douche... as well as the one that lost my cool and posted a bunch of insults with no points or reasoning?
If I read something ridiculous, I'm gonna tell the writer they're ridiculous.

I don't lose my cool. It may look like it, but actually I'm most likely baked and I turned my filter off. I have quite a mouth in real life and am an asshole. Its hard not to be one here.

i actually enjoy this format of the game quite a bit. im sorry that you are defending a losing position, (by being in Ram) and that your upset you have no argument. Maybe if karma didnt want to be Pajuno so badly.... you guys wouldnt be taking most of what im saying so personal!
I don't think I'm defending a losing argument. Alot of what I've said has truth behind it.[/spoil]

DeletedUser79042

Noobaxes of RAM to delete account :)
lol! 5 pages on this topic !! And no ...deletion :lol: (none was expected anyway :icon_wink:)

And tribes/tribemembers still nobling 1.5k barbs allover this world, even the past days... Tribes @ war...
Someone should check some TWSTATS from time to time to ... laugh. Oh, wait, no, they are "clustering" - that is why they keep doing that :icon_confused:

No point having this thread imo, since neither noob is deleting, or TOP 5 tribe players STOP 1.5k barb grabs anyway :icon_neutral:

KarmaX

Even the past days? whr? I don't see it..! The last player was mystic rick 38 - ASAP City (989|748) K79 140 Abandoned Mystic.Rick [RAM] 15th Jul 2010 - 12:30:37 and he was warned. Are you making up stories robot?

DeletedUser79042

Are you making up stories robot?

Hmm - nop. I was not refering to RAM keep doing that. I wrote:

or TOP 5 tribe players STOP 1.5k barb grabs anyway

If you care to check some @ random (I did) you will see that happening. Check, mmm ... THE as an example :)

Glad that you put a stop to that as it seems :icon_wink:

robot out

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ wittless:
[spoil]
lol people dont react the way you do unless they are upset. we have not had to try hard at all at this point and we can sustain this forever at this pace. if you do about twice what your are doing now, we will feel some pressure. nobling inactives gives good stats and position but that is all. you have to take advantage of that position and i doubt i will see that happening. you noble our inactives and we noble yours. and archon not on the ropes lol, yes that is the same paj

Wittman. You are an utter and complete fool. I will compare you to a guy i knew from W6.. Grizzle. Bastard still owes me a months premium due to betting on our tribes vs each other. He disappeared shortly before his tribe disbanded.... You remind me a lot of him, said lots of nothing, in an attempt to repeat my own arguments at me.

Getting rammed put it best for me:

I don't lose my cool. It may look like it, but actually I'm most likely baked and I turned my filter off. I have quite a mouth in real life and am an asshole. Its hard not to be one here.

I have to say, i completely agree with this. I am the same way, and wittman... i dont lose my cool.. i just lose my filter. :icon_biggrin:

As for the war, and stats and blah blah blah.. i have stated many times stats mean nothing to me! We are fighting and slowly winning this war, the same as we have always won our wars... If you cant see what is happening in front of you, then you have not paid a bit of attention to Queenslater and his knowledge... (he has stated my formula time and again, here in pnp and in the w30 skype chat)

Then again, we are talking to the guy who thinks his cat ops actually work. :icon_rolleyes:[/spoil]

@ get Rammed:

[spoil]

I know you're trying to set me up with this one...

I've have never said the best. I have watched your tribe from afar and I do have respect for you and your tribes accomplishments. Do I think my tribe is better than yours? I wouldn't go as far to say that, no. If you took 28 RAM players and had them War 28 Pheonx players you very well may win. I don't think you'd mop the floor with us, but at the very least it would be a better battle than you seem to think.

Ha!! If you were just Ram vs Phoenx, 51 members vs 28... we would MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU.

The only reason we arent killing it right now, is the fact you have so many noobs at your disposal, (not to mention accounts, pw, etc) support and nukes arent that big a deal for you... But were the odds 1 tribe as is vs 1 tribe as is, ROFL. The world knows how that would turn out...

Now, the reason I say my tribe is successful is because we're not fighting Pheonx 28 vs. 28. It's possible your tribe has more skill than ours, but we've compensated for our lack of skill, if any, with size.

Quoted For Truth. This is the absolute truth, hence why i argue so much. I dont have a lot of respect for ram and such, but ramfam still has a lot of villages/numbers... So i understand your logic behind the tribal belief in victory... but im here to prove numbers wrong!

You'd be surprised how much of what I type actually makes sense and is true if you didn't hate us so much.

You would be surprised by how open minded, and actually fair i do survey every situation. Its just i call things like i see them, and people have problems with that. (TW and RL as well) I cant help but be honest and who i am...

You say Pheonx is aggressive because their ODA is so high and then you say ODA isn't agressive. Which is it? Maybe Pheonx is more aggressive, but that doesn't mean we're not.

Again, your missing a very obvious point... Phoenx has 28 members and has never really pressed too high in numbers... Ram has always had at least 40+ members... and that means that many more players putting up that much more ODA. Hence my statement, if you put OD average per player... you will see my point about Phoenx being more aggressive. every single one of my actives is more valuable than any 3-4 Ram players... (minus that noobs with his ridiculous OD stats...)

If you think you're not even a little bit bias about anything, then you need a reality check.

Did you just quote something incorrectly??? o_O

Pajuno:

And then say i dont believe im biased???

:icon_redface:

Re-read, and your forgiven.

It's not truth, its opinion. Do you truly not know the difference? They way you perceive our tribe is not shared by everybody, hence it is opinion. Fact is something everyone can agree on. Like how RAM is the number one ranked tribe. That is a fact. You say we huggle. Is that a fact? No. Is there some truth behind the argument? Yes. Just because you can successfully argue a point does not make it fact.

yes, it does!!! According to the TW definition of Hugglers, Ram fits every description!! Of course its fact, and if you deny this, then you are more biased than me in any sense of the word.

I have never said we are the best tribe, nor have I ever said we defeated three tribes at once.

little defensive, im pretty sure i posted that "ram" has boasted of winning three wars on three fronts... Pay me the respect to at least read what im posting if your gonna be so snippy about it. :lol:

I think you and I both know RAM is better than LoEN. I'm cool, but its got nothing to do with TW.

I personally think that LoEN has and has had more potential than Ram.. However situations and real life dictates things for them more so than the young kids that run Ram....

The post regarding us being a no-talent tribe is the one in which the reference to you being a liar is from. You said NoobAxes was a talented player and then posted that no RAM members have any talent. If you're going to try and hold him to his word regarding deleting his account over barb nobling, how is this any different?

Again, your posting that i tried to hold Noobaxes to his word. I personally dont give a shit, As i explained already i only responded to your "overreactions"....

This is the third time you have ignored what i wrote. I dont believe its an accident you keep misreading what i post now...

either smarten up and give me the respect im giving you for this debate, or consider the argument over and i have won already.

Maybe you don't lie, but you aren't always truthful. You embellish at times and bend the truth.

i have left parts of the truth out, but i find it hard to embellish when half of the truth is so much more enjoyable. Im sorry, i am one of those that cannot lie in real life... and thus have a hard time hiding the truth in TW as well.

I think you are a fool. You referenced Michal Strahan's teeth. Your roommates used to call you a fat kid. That takes a special kind of person. ;)
(This is not an insult. I respect people who can take a good shit flipping.)

Duh, this is where the whole Chef thing comes in... i swear like a chef, which is a cross between a trucker, a pirate, and an english professor. :icon_wink:

Karma. Any sap can go to the Savannah and shoot a tiger. Ten year old kids with rusty ak's kill lions in Africa. If Karma went to the zoo, shot a tiger through the bars and actually got it home, I would consider that much more of an accomplishment.
(Was this one of the parts where I was supposed to read between the lines, lol?)

no, you werent supposed to read thru the lines. But thanks for answering my question. I see that ram desires the win at any cost, (above, below, or thru the law) Thank you for proving my earlier points. replace Karma with shipley, and Zoo tiger with Ozzyfudd... and you get my point. :icon_cool:

If I read something ridiculous, I'm gonna tell the writer they're ridiculous.

Ah, well the idea behind pnp is to create new and inventive ways of being a douche, while being "technically and politically correct"... you just went for third grade disses...

I don't think I'm defending a losing argument. Alot of what I've said has truth behind it.

truth according to your beliefs. You have not been reading and responding properly, taking things as you wish instead of how i post them...

Ball is in your court, please try to pay attention in your next reply. [/spoil]

DeletedUser

Paj, dig it up, look through the old posts.

We knew we couldn't make you quit by catting your back lines. That was pointed out publicly before we sent a single attack at anyone in your tribe. Yet your back lines got flattened first didn't they? Ever wonder why?

Some won't quit from cats. Those that don't have a nightmare on their hands rebuilding. It's taken you a month just to get your average points per vill back to 9k.

Are you sure all your troopers are as committed to TW and Phoenx as you are? Most players won't go through that, including grizzled old vets.

But, whatever, nothing said in these forums matters....you're little tribe is gonna keep pounding your little chests and singing your own praises as you guys all get rimmed, quit, delete, go barb...or whatever.

As the months pass your activity will slow, your OPs have already slowed down, but inevitably you will lose. Your buddies ~B~ are a disgrace to this game. Don't count on your joint OPs to do anything but cost you troops and precious time.

Like Michael said, you guys need to do twice what you're currently doing in order for us to get even a little worked up. We can sustain the pace WE set forever. Our players are growing and active. Karma has support for this very reason. Last time I checked this was still called Tribal wars. The best tribe wins, not the best player. Flaming someone for having support is another weak way of saying that you're incapable.

DeletedUser

hey guys!..what's up?..i haven't been on a while..really on..

hey paj!;)

DeletedUser92190

@ Pajuno

(I had to repost. Apparently calling you *Names* and posting pics of you in Burger King Memorabilia is not allowed)

If you didn't get to see the pic I can PM it to you if you want. I was just trying to give you a healthy ribbing, if it was taken the wrong way, I apologize. If you didn't report the post I've got a beef with the party-pooper who did.

[spoil]
Ha!! If you were just Ram vs Phoenx, 51 members vs 28... we would MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU.

The only reason we arent killing it right now, is the fact you have so many noobs at your disposal, (not to mention accounts, pw, etc) support and nukes arent that big a deal for you... But were the odds 1 tribe as is vs 1 tribe as is, ROFL. The world knows how that would turn out...
I will have to agree to disagree with you. You would not mop the floor with me, I can tell you that. You would have to fight for every single one of my 600 odd villages.

GET RAMMED said:

Quoted For Truth. This is the absolute truth, hence why i argue so much. I dont have a lot of respect for ram and such, but ramfam still has a lot of villages/numbers... So i understand your logic behind the tribal belief in victory... but im here to prove numbers wrong!
Well, this isn't really truth again Pajuno. This is an opinion, my opinion, which you happen to share. Truth or fact would be saying RAM is ranked number 1 or that Pheonx has 28 members. (Do you still?).

You would be surprised by how open minded, and actually fair i do survey every situation. Its just i call things like i see them, and people have problems with that. (TW and RL as well) I cant help but be honest and who i am...
I have no problem with you being opinionated, nor do I think you should should stop. It would make these forums very dull; however, I do have a problem when you declare things "truth" or "fact". I don't want to sit here and argue semantics with you, but a majority of the time they aren't facts, but opinions or bias judgments.

Again, your missing a very obvious point... Phoenx has 28 members and has never really pressed too high in numbers... Ram has always had at least 40+ members... and that means that many more players putting up that much more ODA. Hence my statement, if you put OD average per player... you will see my point about Phoenx being more aggressive. every single one of my actives is more valuable than any 3-4 Ram players... (minus that noobs with his ridiculous OD stats...)
I am not missing your point. You point is that Pheonx's ODA per player is higher then Ram's. You are missing mine. My point is that just because your ODA per player is higher, does not mean we are not an aggressive tribe.

It's not truth, its opinion. Do you truly not know the difference? They way you perceive our tribe is not shared by everybody, hence it is opinion. Fact is something everyone can agree on.
(Okay I removed the latter half of this statement, I would like you to respond to only the first half.)

little defensive, im pretty sure i posted that "ram" has boasted of winning three wars on three fronts... Pay me the respect to at least read what im posting if your gonna be so snippy about it. :lol:
I didn't not mean for this to come off as defensive. I merely stated that I personally have never stated either of those things. I am not going to explain points or views I don't necessarily share with my tribe.

I personally think that LoEN has and has had more potential than Ram.. However situations and real life dictates things for them more so than the young kids that run Ram....
Well, I completey disagree with this statement as would go as far as to say even being compared with LoEN is insulting.

Again, your posting that i tried to hold Noobaxes to his word. I personally dont give a shit, As i explained already i only responded to your "overreactions"....

This is the third time you have ignored what i wrote. I dont believe its an accident you keep misreading what i post now...
I am not ignoring it. I am not misreading it. I am merely doing the same you were doing. If you do not see how these situations are similar, I'm sorry.

either smarten up and give me the respect im giving you for this debate, or consider the argument over and i have won already.
I'm not even going to justify this with a response. And you say I over-react...

i have left parts of the truth out
No shit

but i find it hard to embellish when half of the truth is so much more enjoyable.
I could type a paragraph or two about how similar this is to embellishing, but I don't want to argue semantics. You have a different view of many words (Truth, Opinion, Fact, Imbellishing) than a dictionary.

Im sorry, i am one of those that cannot lie in real life... and thus have a hard time hiding the truth in TW as well.
I should be a lawyer. I can talk my way out of anything, and if I can't I beat it up or run away. It's fun, try it sometime.

Duh, this is where the whole Chef thing comes in... i swear like a chef, which is a cross between a trucker, a pirate, and an english professor. :icon_wink:
I'm no stranger to a kitchen, but I think I may you beat here. TW brings out my non-verbally abusive side. I am 100X worse in real life.

no, you werent supposed to read thru the lines. But thanks for answering my question. I see that ram desires the win at any cost, (above, below, or thru the law) Thank you for proving my earlier points. replace Karma with shipley, and Zoo tiger with Ozzyfudd... and you get my point. :icon_cool:
I will never answer one of these loaded questions.

Ah, well the idea behind pnp is to create new and inventive ways of being a douche, while being "technically and politically correct"... you just went for third grade disses...
Well you seem to have no probem being a douche. :lol:

And I would make the argument that my insults were a higher level than third grade. I wouyld 8th grade, at least. :icon_wink:

truth according to your beliefs. You have not been reading and responding properly, taking things as you wish instead of how i post them...

Ball is in your court, please try to pay attention in your next reply.
Is the pot calling the kettle black?
[/spoil]

Some Chef...

DeletedUser

Sometimes you just have to barb!!!

green.png
Barbarian village (467|872) K84 1,501 Abandoned mavfan [RAM] 2010-09-02 09:23:29
green.png
Barbarian village (368|876) K83 1,507 Abandoned mavfan [RAM] 2010-09-02 08:37:37
green.png
RAM Revolution (367|879) K83 1,514 Abandoned mavfan [RAM] 2010-09-01 19:25:34

Seems like you're quitting again Noob