Nooble Me

DeletedUser

So what do you know about Nooble Hater?

I see you are all wondering who are, Nooble?

[SPOIL]
d978e07e0e0efd2be103bd837392df63.png
[/SPOIL]

Yeah, Im already guessing you've seen that, As they are Number 1:icon_cool:

Sooo. Diplomacy? Take a guess before opening, Who have they marked as enemies?
[SPOIL]
655746da0593ed6e1faf36932413db92.png
[/SPOIL]

Poor Apoc :icon_sad:

[SPOIL]
funny-pictures-hugs-are-now-available.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Anyways, TO THE FORUM!

[SPOIL]
618ebc2df4ef3e43936eca9c30aa7307.png
[/SPOIL]

2 Tribe? I thought they disliked, family orientated tribes?:icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]
0a9501302a06b5829c4bb7fd524c6271.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
e2ccef39127890cc49205badbfd9732d.png
[/SPOIL]

:icon_eek: A hidden academy tribe with 2 members? Oops.

So... As they are number 1, you expect them to have Co-Players, night sitting all sorted right? Well any well structured elite tribe would have

[SPOIL]
5d802262046abe3d2b172d9409b3d719.png
[/SPOIL]

Damn, i was wrong + The team work is outstanding

Soo... As you can briefly see, this tribe has just asked players with loads of points to join. None seem very experienced but there plays have a good start up strategy or are point whoring, They invite plays who are in and around the top 20 so they could/can be number 1. Also none of them are online from around 3:30ST till around 6-7ST, Just saying :icon_wink:

Soo.. I think this tribe will probably fail when fighting starts... Even the 'Hidden Tribe'
[SPOIL]
double-facepalm.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Thanks for reading <3

King Matt II

Congratulations on stating the obvious. Cookie for you! Any tribe that's rank one this early are most likely noobs anyway. And besides they stole the tag + coa from a W53 (I think) tribe.

DeletedUser

/facepalm
that profile image is probably a once in a lifetime thing for this tribe.
APOC fam sucks too!

DeletedUser

/facepalm
that profile image is probably a once in a lifetime thing for this tribe.

Yes, whats wrong with that? I don't mind having an avatar suiting W58, if it needs to be changed in future, it'll be changed. No biggie.

DeletedUser

I am concerned about Nooble. They have a man with no name, and that either means Clint Eastwood or Toshiro Mifune (Clint's role being an adaption of Toshiro's).
Such a hero cannot be defeated, the gods of cinema look fondly upon them.

DeletedUser

hmm, it`s weard how you showed forum replys, i see only the ones you can flame, how about others? :)

also, these things were writen by just 2 players, so weres prove of a tribe in there?

DeletedUser

hmm, it`s weard how you showed forum replys, i see only the ones you can flame, how about others? :)

also, these things were writen by just 2 players, so weres prove of a tribe in there?
Wat? I don't even.

DeletedUser

Lets ease off. If you think they will fail. Why are you giving them advice to start troop whoring and if you think they fail in war. Than whats wrong with that. Do you want them to be hard ito noble and I think they may surprise you. Everyone on High performance said Garuda was point whores but they won easily so wait for after BP before you jump to any conclusion and any more gossip on them.

DeletedUser

Nooble may be rank1 but it is the smaller tribes that you must worry about. on w9 mt ribe was small but we quickly advanced to the top 20 by combined upgrades and war. we were fighting 2 wars at one time and won them both. So as a leader of a small tribe at the moment i will say this, tribes with high pts but inexperienced players may not have chance against experienced players(though they may hold their own for a while).

DeletedUser63529

we've got a pretty good number of experienced players .

ranks mean nothing to me this early but we definitely have a good mix of experienced and new ambitious players .

only time will tell what were made of