DeletedUser

what was the reason for the war again?
or we warring just for expansion? :p
sorry if it was already posted... too lazy to look up :D

DeletedUser95272

Putting all the petty name calling to one side, Nooble did an OP on kaduo, who Coming had been catting/planning to noble. Fork didn't like it and declared war rather suddenly.

DeletedUser

Putting all the petty name calling to one side, Nooble did an OP on kaduo, who Coming had been catting/planning to noble. Fork didn't like it and declared war rather suddenly.

i believe its fark... but tnx for that information.

DeletedUser

This would have been a much funnier post, I know you were actually asking but the sarcasm would have been better ;)

DeletedUser53562

First blood to COMING. Continue to noble near me and I'll simply take them too.

Good work on nobling next to me and having no support sent for HOURS. Kinda made taking it rather easy. Let's just see if we can hold onto it.... :)

Side 1:
Tribes: COMING
Side 2:
Tribes: Nooble

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

As for the chat with Deb, believe what you like... no one believes a word I say these days... :)

As for Santa, who do you think asked him to speak to Nooble??

Yeah, that having "no support sent for HOURS" thing is a killer, right sweetie? :icon_redface:

[spoil]faaaaark today at 12:34
Hi guys

As you know COMING is working with your tribe against a common enemy. I have just taken a village in your area and I desperately need some support until mine gets there.

Can you send any support to Thanks for the resources (476|606) K64.

A noble is hitting it today at 18:29:38. If you guys can stack this village, we will shut down our enemy for quite a while.

Can you also contact the other AVALON players in the area and see if they can send support.

Thanks
Brad
Faaaaark - Duke of COMING[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny how Fork is using smaller tribes just in the same way as he is constantly flaming Allos? for doing. Hypocrite much Fork?

DeletedUser

Funny how Fork is using smaller tribes just in the same way as he is constantly flaming Allos? for doing. Hypocrite much Fork?

I'm really sad that MOTIVE sided with Rouges about this whole South-East conflict.

I was impressed by our conflict in K75.

(some of your other tribemates not so much, but i was impressed by you.)

DeletedUser

Okay, let's consider a few things.

They came to me with a basic plan quite a while ago and asked for a NAP with COMING. I delayed answering them in any manner at the time as that area to the southwest was not my concern. Things changed dramatically the other day and I was contacted again. This time, I agreed to assist. I'll pull out the mails if you like.

I declared on Nooble for specific reasons that had nothing to do with this southern alliance and I never manipulated these tribes. They will back me up on that. Again, I'll drag out the mails where they came to me first if you like... :)

DeletedUser

They came to me with a basic plan quite a while ago and asked for a NAP with COMING. I delayed answering them in any manner at the time as that area to the southwest was not my concern. Things changed dramatically the other day and I was contacted again. This time, I agreed to assist. I'll pull out the mails if you like.

I declared on Nooble for specific reasons that had nothing to do with this southern alliance and I never manipulated these tribes. They will back me up on that. Again, I'll drag out the mails where they came to me first if you like... :)

Infact we went to him :O

/inserts shock horror for affect.

Seriously, he may be helping us out... fact remains there is no diplomacy at all between us at all ;)

For all we know he can be using us to just to stomp us later with his almighty boot... not gonna be pretty if that happens :D

DeletedUser

Infact we went to him :O

/inserts shock horror for affect.

Seriously, he may be helping us out... fact remains there is no diplomacy at all between us at all ;)

For all we know he can be using us to just to stomp us later with his almighty boot... not gonna be pretty if that happens :D

And we just take your word for it ? Oh please, don't insult our intelligence, you are working with COMING, why would you tell us if there was a NAP in place, fact remains fork is using smaller tribes just in the same way as he is constantly flaming Allos? for doing.

greenmonsta

And we just take your word for it ? Oh please, don't insult our intelligence, you are working with COMING, why would you tell us if there was a NAP in place, fact remains fork is using smaller tribes just in the same way as he is constantly flaming Allos? for doing.

Difference is, the leaders of the small tribes aren't going to the enemy with information. We had the leaders of some tribes allos was trying to control coming to us with information because no-one wanted to side with rogues. We now have a common enemy, why not let them fight?

It's not something I Would condone, but Allos tried it and made himself more enemies, he brought it on himself.

DeletedUser95858

Is it a bad thing to do this? Or is using diplomacy something they shouldn't do?

I'd be curious to hear whether you would ever use diplomacy to achieve a goal with your tribe? Or allow another tribe to use their soldiers in a manner that would serve the greater good of your tribe?

I think free will is still something they have. And if the 'smaller' guy sees an opportunity to help Mr. Big why not build the relationship.

As far is Allos is concerned didn't he quit?

DeletedUser

You are still trying to leech defense out of them so I dont care who came to who to be honest. Its more of the fact that you, just like Allos?, feels the need to horde as many people as possible up against your enemy. Nothing wrong with that, but a big boy like you should manage without it. Especially when you have been looking down at Rogues attempts to send their lapdogs after COMING. So still pretty hypocrite.

Oh noes now his ego is even bigger ;)

Yes its getting out of hand! :icon_redface: