Nooble v Coming

• Thread starter DeletedUser53562
  • Start date

greenmonsta

Roy, as I said in my post before. Allos? tried to use this tribes, and in the process he irritated them. Now they want to get back at him, and working with us is how they can achieve it.

I really don't think you can call fark a hypocrite. If these tribes want to attack, they will. Why not work together? It's more effective.

You see, while these tribes actually want to attack rogues because they despise them, Allos? was only using them, sitting leaders accounts and controlling the tribe using threats of war. We aren't doing that.

I'm not taking anyones side, thats just my point of view here.

DeletedUser

Roy, as I said in my post before. Allos? tried to use this tribes, and in the process he irritated them. Now they want to get back at him, and working with us is how they can achieve it.

I really don't think you can call fark a hypocrite. If these tribes want to attack, they will. Why not work together? It's more effective.

You see, while these tribes actually want to attack rogues because they despise them, Allos? was only using them, sitting leaders accounts and controlling the tribe using threats of war. We aren't doing that.

I'm not taking anyones side, thats just my point of view here.

I know you are a little bit of on that. At least regarding one tribe that I know Fork has actively been trying to influence to turn the tide to his and thus statics favor. But I see your personal interest in all this so I understand why you are putting out that point of view. ;o

Besides my first post was regarding his leeching of D versus Noobles and got nothing to do with Allos? pet-tribes so you are point about them wanting to get back at him is completely of.

greenmonsta

I know you are a little bit of on that. At least regarding one tribe that I know Fork has actively been trying to influence to turn the tide to his and thus statics favor. But I see your personal interest in all this so I understand why you are putting out that point of view. ;o

Besides my first post was regarding his leeching of D versus Noobles and got nothing to do with Allos? pet-tribes so you are point about them wanting to get back at him is completely of.

I don't know about that, all I know is that the only reason we knew these tribes were planning to attack us is because the leaders of both tribes gave me a list of op targets and who claimed what from their forums.

Some of them supported us as well, not because we asked, but because they wanted to see rogues nukes go splat :lol: I'm also pretty sure that those are the leaders fark is talking to as well. I don't know anything about tribes on noobles side though.

greenmonsta

Yeah I don't doubt you in regards to Static. Infact I know firsthand thats true, lol.
But if you read the mail Deb posted Fork was asking for support on the nooble front and probably encouraging this NAN-alliance to but that is just speculation. Looks so much like Allos? tactics to me.

Yeah about that, who even is NAN? looks like a couple of small tribes I've never even heard of working together for some reason. Kinda amusing and intriguing to see what they do. No offence, but there may be some skilled players hanging around there.

DeletedUser

Yeah about that, who even is NAN? looks like a couple of small tribes I've never even heard of working together for some reason. Kinda amusing and intriguing to see what they do. No offence, but there may be some skilled players hanging around there.

The reports Ive been seeing so far indicates the opposite but there might be a hidden lump of gold in there I guess. :lol:

DeletedUser

Eh, we'll see what happens ;)

As for NAN... it is just that really... a bunch of nobodies and missfits working together for the reason of Nooble. As far as Faaark actually encouraging us to do what we are doing... he never needed to. We were and still absolutely are willing to go it alone if that's what it means. We approached him and COMING before these current events had unfolded but at that stage his focus was on the other side of the map. Things have changed since then and thus we get along for now with a common enemy in Nooble.

greenmonsta

The reports Ive been seeing so far indicates the opposite but there might be a hidden lump of gold in there I guess. :lol:

Yeah, I'd appreciate if you keep an eye out just incase. I hate to see players with potential go to waste :p

DeletedUser

Carrying on with a bit of info as to the Coming relationship with NaN, it has been pretty much covered, it was planned before the talks with Faaaark, and even once talks were established it wasn't immediately announced in our forums there weren't many who knew until very recently.

DeletedUser

Honestly... COMING is their own ship, NAN is another ship... we have a common enemy so who'd be stupid enough not to have talks? Would you not do the same if you found Tribes that share a common thought that you'd at least work with them for as long as it lasts? Or are you the stubborn type of fool that will go at it on all fronts against everyone?

DeletedUser

Honestly... COMING is their own ship, NAN is another ship... we have a common enemy so who'd be stupid enough not to have talks? Would you not do the same if you found Tribes that share a common thought that you'd at least work with them for as long as it lasts? Or are you the stubborn type of fool that will go at it on all fronts against everyone?

So i was a fool in my reply? maybe i have an excuse after a few beers but you? please dun make me prove you wrong with your own post on the whole coming crap

One minute you are working alone, The next minute you are working with faaaaaaart, The next minute you are working alone again.

Really. noone at nooble gives a shit about your shit alliance with coming, you can group huggle an enjoy the std's all you like but it wont help the position on the map any more. Your still the same red dot. Just now you need to wipe your chin after talking to us because faawaart left traces :)

DeletedUser

So i was a fool in my reply? maybe i have an excuse after a few beers but you? please dun make me prove you wrong with your own post on the whole coming crap
Prove me wrong then... a few beers will have loosened your tongue so lets hear it shell we?

One minute you are working alone, The next minute you are working with faaaaaaart, The next minute you are working alone again.
We've always worked alone (in terms of NaN)...

Really. noone at nooble gives a shit about your shit alliance with coming, you can group huggle an enjoy the std's all you like but it wont help the position on the map any more. Your still the same red dot. Just now you need to wipe your chin after talking to us because faawaart left traces :)
No Alliance... they're not light blue on our map :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

That sort of made me giggle...its a catch 22 aint it ^^
Yuh it is... but meh surrounded and outnumbered by WTF? and Nooble in my specific area kinda sucks... so gonna go down swinging :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All I see is flaming here...

Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble
Side 2:
Tribes: COMING

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0