Nooble vs Motive

DeletedUser

well, you co-play so you have an advantage there. However you're top 20 now, so it's kinda harsh to keep up to such a high standard :)

however I did took up the pace until you started nobling lister :p

DeletedUser95184

Well i don't know what happened to my account, but i passed it to some kid as i had an important and lengthy work commitment while i was ranked #85th or something and leading my K, checked back a week later and some form of had occured whereby all my friends and former tribemates had eaten me. not a one of them had the courtesy to even skype me an let me know what had gone down...

son't even know who ended up with my account but it was an embarrassment and they should be ashame, so i just deleted it on them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i don't know what happened to my account, but i passed it to some kid as i had an important and lengthy work commitment while i was ranked #85th or something and leading my K, checked back a week later and some form of had occured whereby all my friends and former tribemates had eaten me. not a one of them had the courtesy to even skype me an let me know what had gone down...

son't even know who ended up with my account but it was an embarrassment and they should be ashame, so i just deleted it on them :lol:

why not send in a ticket, get your villages back then nobel the ones they lose for "cheating" :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

You know just as well that the last 2 months various things that happened raised suspicion towards you and wether you are innocent or not, there came a point where we had enough of it. You were dismissed as for some miraculous reason Nooble got hold of information that was shared between me, my 2 fellow dukes and you.

It was only after you were dismissed and started to be nobled off by us that you temporarily transferred the account to someone else. We didn't know wether he was truth or not, but the villages were not GIFTED away by him. We've lost several nukes on clearing your villages.
When the one who played your account said that he got your password from you and changed it and planned to really play the account, then we stopped nobling.
However at that time Frisky and Roy started nobling you as well, so we took what we were able to take and defend against Nooble.

DeletedUser

Motive on w41 had several decent players in my time, sure there were those who lacked, but a good deal was pretty decent and almost all were quite loyal to the tribe, like Moral, Evil-git, myself, Gasaka, Rebirthphoenix, Mentos, Zerechial, bumba, judge, sgghays, gkwaters to name a few.

i am really hurt you forgot about me i was at least decent :D

DeletedUser

Well I've pulled the plug.

Congrats to Nooble, though our fate was already set a long time ago :)

greenmonsta

Motive is disbanded so i think these topic should be closed ,for all members of former motive ,they can now come in TOP

May as well keep this thread open. I don't think nooble will stop eating just because the tribe name changed. No point making a new thread either.

DeletedUser

TOP has little to do with Motive.

The Dukes of Motive were, Mr Lister, Helliquin and myself.
Mr Lister has been slaughtered, Helli is being slaughtered and I have no wish to stick around on a world where all I can do is wait till Nooble start to eat me as well.

DeletedUser

TOP has little to do with Motive.

The Dukes of Motive were, Mr Lister, Helliquin and myself.
Mr Lister has been slaughtered, Helli is being slaughtered and I have no wish to stick around on a world where all I can do is wait till Nooble start to eat me as well.

Well isn't that just a lovely gesture to your members "I'm your duke but when I die I'm gonna disband, cya later, k xoxox?"

Wondering how you managed to even get members with that opening line. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well isn't that just a lovely gesture to your members "I'm your duke but when I die I'm gonna disband, cya later, k xoxox?"

Wondering how you managed to even get members with that opening line. :icon_rolleyes:

well, except for a few exceptions (and we've started on the fresh world 55 with most of these), most of our members did hardly contribute when it mattered, leaked info whenever possible. All talk but no action.
If they want to run a tribe, let them make one themselves. Besides, we have a trade mark on the name Motive.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
May as well keep this thread open. I don't think nooble will stop eating just because the tribe name changed. No point making a new thread either.

TOP is a new tribe formed by me ,as a new alternative for those who have been left behind after the disband
those who will enter will need to be active and fight
if nooble decides to continue his attacks against our tribe good for them ,because they will encounter resistance
I have been in motive from almost his beginnings ,when it was just a small rim tribe in forming,and i have seen his potential,too bad that bec of inactivity and a few other things it has disbanded

DeletedUser

well, except for a few exceptions (and we've started on the fresh world 55 with most of these), most of our members did hardly contribute when it mattered, leaked info whenever possible. All talk but no action.
If they want to run a tribe, let them make one themselves. Besides, we have a trade mark on the name Motive.

A trademark on a tribe name? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

A trademark on a tribe name? :icon_confused:

yes. if someone uses the name DNY even though they have never been a leader of the original DNY, the name is just being abused

We called Motive, Motive, because Lister and I were the dukes of W41 Motive, after MoralViolation handed over his title to us (his barons). And it has been Motive for another 12 months since Moral quit.

We could have considered to hand over the leadership to Chaotic for instance, but most of the players in the tribe were two-faced spies, cowards or know-it alls and it was either disband, or kick everyone but us and then quit :p

And if someday we decide to do a reunion with some other loyal Motive players from W41 (or the loyal ones from W53), then we might use the name Motive once again.

DeletedUser

Roy! Entourage? Amazing show :p
As for Motive, better luck next time I suppose. Good luck in future worlds :)