Nooble

DeletedUser

I would agree but they're all high in the rankings and look like they're going too stay.
Was just asking If they've got any notable players. :)

DeletedUser

I would agree but they're all high in the rankings and look like they're going too stay.
Was just asking If they've got any notable players. :)
Well, the players with the highest activity, most troops and best farming spots/least competition will rise to the top in due time. Whether any of those currently at the top are among that group, is yet to be seen.

DeletedUser

Must have gotten enough spears quick if they're all so high in points...

DeletedUser

I'm in the Top 180 and I was six hours late.
I've got one barb in my church area. And about 14 Players.

The quality may lack. I was just wondering if Nooble have quality players.

DeletedUser

Nooble could just be a mass recruited tribe to get number 1 qnd eventually fail? their profile states have to br above average points? Meaning they are baseing recruiting off of points not experience.

DeletedUser

If they are Nooble from W53 (Who disbanded where the only people who could have stopped us Drama! players :icon_wink) then they are good players.

DeletedUser98416

If they are Nooble from W53 (Who disbanded where the only people who could have stopped us Drama! players :icon_wink) then they are good players.
Yap, if they are Nooble from W53, we should watch some good things from them...

DeletedUser

I'm in the Top 180 and I was six hours late.
I've got one barb in my church area. And about 14 Players.

The quality may lack. I was just wondering if Nooble have quality players.

Then you must be point whoring. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

If they are Nooble from W53 (Who disbanded where the only people who could have stopped us Drama! players :icon_wink:) then they are good players.

They're not. At least, the Nooble players I've been in contact with aren't playing

DeletedUser

4/6? oO

your standarts for good players must be skyhigh:/

Well, not a lot of players start day 1. Some start a day after, some two, some actually start a week after. So until first noble I doubt we can tell who is good.

DeletedUser

Well, not a lot of players start day 1. Some start a day after, some two, some actually start a week after. So until first noble I doubt we can tell who is good.

actually, you can see whos really good and activ when the top core/semi-core players pass the 150 lcs, thats where the world hoppers start to shine and fly up

first noble is a popular landmark, not the best one though:/

DeletedUser

actually, you can see whos really good and activ when the top core/semi-core players pass the 150 lcs, thats where the world hoppers start to shine and fly up

first noble is a popular landmark, not the best one though:/
First noble educated, first ennoblement, or first decent player ennoblement?