Noobs i encounter again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser91430

AFTER meeting the noobs of tribe 500 i had erased them from my mind and in the last month it was my misfortune of running into them all over again

a quick recap for the new ones:
[spoil]http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=206660[/spoil]

The tribe leader is so overprotective of their crappy forums that they dismiss players for even having co-players.

the most noobish question i've ever heard on this game, why are you attacking me/ us ?? lol, and she mails me that and then i have to send her the messgae through other players that she has to unblock me before i can respond to her noobish question,

vengefulfist on 10.03. at 16:59
why are you attacking a 500 member?

vengefulfist on 10.03. at 17:14
unblocked

natasha0112 on 10.03. at 17:15
are u doing me a favour by unblocking me you noob ?

you should have unblocked me before you sent me that msg

vengefulfist on 10.03. at 17:16
if you are going to just send abusive messages i will ask tsb to rim you! now why are you attack us?

natasha0112 on 10.03. at 17:18
go tell TSB to rim me, i'm already under attack by them :p if you think you can scare me then u're wrong

natasha0112 on 10.03. at 17:20
ask that noob player of yours to forward you the mails i sent him. it says why i attacked him.

vengefulfist on 10.03. at 17:21
tough, you should have been honest and told me you had a co-player then you would still be in this tribe, he "popped in" while you where gone! blame him for your misfortune not me

LOL, i had sent her the mail that hey venge this is me, nat's co-sitter and thnx for sitting her and i'll take the account now, the reply i got was

Fluffy-Gutts on 05.03. at 12:22
We dont have a ban on co-playing as such, but both you and Natasha failed to tell any of the Dukes about the co-playing. It may suprise you to know that in [ally]500[/ally] all the Dukes and Barrons vote on issues like this and once everyone has voted that is the end of the matter, theres no use you trying to butter up the dukes behind venges back.
It is sad that Natasha's villages are now in danger but thats down to the 2 of you.

and i ask you guys do people block each other out of fun or do they do that cause they dont wish to talk to the other cause they do not have the fair guts to answer.

and see the difference between the replies of venge and Flffy, i'll advise you to kindly ddiscuss tyhe fact among yourself whether you allow co-playing of accounts or not.

vengefulfist on 12.03. at 12:10
no sure what your problem is, i gave you a chance in this tribe and you blew it, you didn't tell me someone was going to pop into your account so i dismissed you, we didn't attack you we didn't part on bad terms, we just don't allow co-playing, so why you now are being so spiteful to a small player near you i don't know why don't you attack me?

natasha0112 on 12.03. at 12:47
get a villa close to me and i'll attack you.

natasha0112 on 12.03. at 12:48
u invited nat cause you thought she'd strengthen your tribe. you dismissed her cause you were a noob, i was angry cause nat got thrown out cause of your blames on me, i'll attack and send mail to anyone i wish :)

have a good day.

natasha0112 on 12.03. at 12:50
and i'm real happy you are learning something as you remembered to unblock me first. and i dont give a damn about players who have lower OD than me, so you can keep on rambling. i talked nicely to reeper cause he had a better od than me, cause points are for noobs.

venge dear i have no idea what to do when i'm sitting another players account, and i dont know how you can call him a spy when i'm the one peeping into your crappy forums.

vengefulfist on 24.03. at 00:14
what the hell do you think your doing sitting a member of our tribe!

ruskizver on 24.03. at 14:41
well hello to you too!!!!!
what i think i am doing? i don't think, i am doining it: sitting ruski :D

and how are u? apparently not very good =))

vengefulfist on 24.03. at 14:47
he will be nobled for setting you as sitter,he is now a spy, i hope he isn't a good friend of yours because you seen to cause trouble where ever you go

well obviously he's a good friend why else do you think he gave me the account sitting instead of you. well he said he got fed up cause of the noobish leaders so he's leaving the tribe and the game.

omg i dont know what stories she's been telling her tribe mates, guys seriously dont believe venge if she says that :

Zorroke today at 00:39

Above all that the word goes that your account is co-played making it even more dangerous.

Guys all i say is beware while dealing with noobs :D =))

Last edited by a moderator:

ladylinx

LOL thats so funny, you got kicked now your bitter....so bitter you feel the need to waste part of your day wrighting all that crap. Nice one :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser91430

LOL thats so funny, you got kicked now your bitter....so bitter you feel the need to waste part of your day wrighting all that crap. Nice one :lol::lol::lol:

lol, i'm bitter ? well maybe caue your tribe gave me only a nap with TSB, and i'm very grateful to krinkle chip who's given me much more than just a nap with TSb. i also get a nap with anarky, a baron privelege and nearby members whom i can help and who'll most probably help me. I know one thing and thats this tribe does not have a single noob leader, and i challenge you one thing honey, i'll tear your tribe apart into pieces, keep watching. In 2 months you'll see the result. As for spare time, my exams got over today, my computer has gone to be upgraded so yes i've got nothing better to do.

ladylinx

Thanks for proveing my point :lol::lol::lol: bitter, bitter, bitter LOL

DeletedUser

so babykins doesn't like being caught sitting one of my players and has thrown his dummy out of his pram, it seems to me he wants to have rules obeyed in his tribe but my tribe should have none at all!

well here are my rules

only a duke or baron sits an account PERIOD

now thats in terms even you will undersatand, why this thread has been created at all puzzles me, it only shows what a twatt you are! and krinkle has informed me that there is not a co-player in that account but actually there are 3 of you sharing it, i wonder how the other two will feel when i report you and the account is banned!

DeletedUser34483

Does this mean W46 would be expecting a war between 500 and LKOFIA?

DeletedUser

why would we fight over such a trivial issue as this, krinkle and i have been friends for a long while

DeletedUser

yes you would like that wouldn't you lol , sorry to disapoint you and as far as i'm concerned this is a dead thread right from the start, so count me out of any more posts, have fun :lol:

DeletedUser34483

Don't flatter yourself, I would like it but with a different reason as you may have thought. I don't care about the outcome... I just want to see some fighting in equal terms. 500 vs TSL is boring but necessary. 500 vs LKOFIA would be better. Atleast you would do W46 a favor, entertain us and give amp something to write about yours and the other tribes beside the top 4 :)

And I'm not disappointed, I already expected this from you and your tribe anyway.

Last edited:

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well distorted LKOFIA vs. 500 would be like watching TSL vs 500. LKOFIA is a much more experienced bunch of players.

DeletedUser91430

Well well venge, you asked chip to throw nat out ? Wow thats awesome. Well you can try all your worth but you wont be able to do that honey.By the way i know rusk would be caught but it was he who gave his sitting to me when he quit the game, although you dismissed rusk from the tribe i had enough time to click photos of all your forums and unless you want them posted all over the external forums you should keep your fat ugly gob shut. But i'm most happy that you gave me enough messages to show you're a noob. And i challenge you to get a valid excuse to get nat dismissed or banned. If you do either of those i'll leave this game forever you noob. And i promise that in 2 months time you'll be having a thousand incomings from an account which i play and in another month i'll rim you down to ground.

DeletedUser

Well distorted LKOFIA vs. 500 would be like watching TSL vs 500. LKOFIA is a much more experienced bunch of players.

oooohhhhh so LKOFIA are on the same level as TSL. now that would be a war for TSL be a lot more taxing for them than any of their other wars. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well well venge, you asked chip to throw nat out ? Wow thats awesome. Well you can try all your worth but you wont be able to do that honey.By the way i know rusk would be caught but it was he who gave his sitting to me when he quit the game, although you dismissed rusk from the tribe i had enough time to click photos of all your forums and unless you want them posted all over the external forums you should keep your fat ugly gob shut. But i'm most happy that you gave me enough messages to show you're a noob. And i challenge you to get a valid excuse to get nat dismissed or banned. If you do either of those i'll leave this game forever you noob. And i promise that in 2 months time you'll be having a thousand incomings from an account which i play and in another month i'll rim you down to ground.

post the forums we dont care. not much use cause all the big boys already know what we got in our forums which has been plainly discussed in many of these fine forums. On your rimming us to the ground. You couldnt rim a 10 dollar hooker in vegas baby! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser91430

And the last time also we had a chat on the public forums you kept accusing of getting us banned for dual accounts and stuff. With the nat fiasco you Were shouting the same thing and now again you're saying that you'll get us banned cause of multiple accounts. I'm wondering that why havent you done it till now. Is your husband a moderator for this game or what ? You're saying that i'm asking childish ? Lol ofcourse i am acting childish. Thats what these games are for. You might be putting all your energy and strength and seriousness into this game but i play this game to relax and have fun and act childish cause in real life i'm expected to behave. And i created this post in the external forums cause i love one thing about them=> you cannot block me out of replying you. :p

reeper i had so much respect for you my friend i regarded you as a nice person due to which i stopped attacking that small player of yours. He'll have to pay for your this comment. And as for me rimming a hooker, i'm happily married to the girl i love, perhaps you should try rimming hookers cause no girl loves you. As for me rimming you guys :) i'll just have to say no comments for now. If you're good enough friend of krinkle then i say you can go have a talk to him on this matter.

DeletedUser91430

And also i was talking about rimming venge not the entire 500 tribe which by the way is already spread all over the map.

DeletedUser

And the last time also we had a chat on the public forums you kept accusing of getting us banned for dual accounts and stuff. With the nat fiasco you Were shouting the same thing and now again you're saying that you'll get us banned cause of multiple accounts. I'm wondering that why havent you done it till now. Is your husband a moderator for this game or what ? You're saying that i'm asking childish ? Lol ofcourse i am acting childish. Thats what these games are for. You might be putting all your energy and strength and seriousness into this game but i play this game to relax and have fun and act childish cause in real life i'm expected to behave. And i created this post in the external forums cause i love one thing about them=> you cannot block me out of replying you. :p

reeper i had so much respect for you my friend i regarded you as a nice person due to which i stopped attacking that small player of yours. He'll have to pay for your this comment. And as for me rimming a hooker, i'm happily married to the girl i love, perhaps you should try rimming hookers cause no girl loves you. As for me rimming you guys :) i'll just have to say no comments for now. If you're good enough friend of krinkle then i say you can go have a talk to him on this matter.

Why take it out on him and put your money where your mouth is and come after me as i made the comment. I got no problems rimming hookers and if you want a few numbers i would be happy to give them to you cause by the sounds of that EGO of yours i think you are a 30 something nerd sitting behind a computer screen who has never had a girlfriend or wouldnt know what to do with one if he got one! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ahh.. hrst, I remember our good times back in 3DX when we had some fun with 500 :)

Also to clarify something, TSB does not "rim" or even attack anyone just because Venge requests it. Rather.. i think it is the other way around.

DeletedUser

And also i was talking about rimming venge not the entire 500 tribe which by the way is already spread all over the map.

learnt nothing about 500 have you.

we may not be the best but we do stick together and help each other out. so do your worst. If you look at the maps you will see that we have the whole world surrounded so do you think chachi, open mind and firey would surrender to us if we ask nicely?

Status
Not open for further replies.