Noobs i encounter again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97878

I think we should all but our sensible heads on now and stop babying over small things. BOTH SIDES.
Yes 500 may not be the best tribe around. But we are so very close to each other.
hrst, Not bothered where you're based. don't even know who you're. Not bothered really. TBH this threads ridiculous. But for the sake of the arguement.
Our rules are, Barons and Dukes sit ONLY. Fair enough thats not how you work. Some people play differently.

Amp, if you are bothered about us taking your farms, get TSB to include it in our NAP. Or if its already breaching the nap. Tell your leader to get it sorted with Venge.

And on the war thingy. I would love to have a war on more equal terms. I mean in all honesty TSL could Rim us relatativly quickly without TSB help. And it gives us a challenge. And Amp something to talk about other than the top 4.

Although we all know it would be stupid. Cause as we're losing troops attacking/Defending from them We're easy meat for TSL. Both tribes. So it wont happen.

Anything else need cleared up for ya?

DeletedUser

Amp, if you are bothered about us taking your farms, get TSB to include it in our NAP. Or if its already breaching the nap. Tell your leader to get it sorted with Venge.

I exchange mails with her at least a few times a month regarding breaches in the NAP. However... I really have little hope that something like that will stop, mainly because of Hrst's main point: your tribe is full of tiny nubs that dont care about anything other than getting their second village :icon_confused:

DeletedUser97878

I exchange mails with her at least a few times a month regarding breaches in the NAP. However... I really have little hope that something like that will stop, mainly because of Hrst's main point: your tribe is full of tiny nubs that dont care about anything other than getting their second village :icon_confused:

Hmmm actually she does try her best to stop the breaches. I see a couple mails weekly her trying. And how else do you expect us to grow? Everyone needs to start somewhere?

I personally try and not take barbs really. But Where am located its inevitable. I'm surrounded by either TSB or 500. And the closest tribe to me that isn't ally is TSL.

The only other option for us it to noble the rim as it goes out. Yet we get ridiculed for nobling noobs?

DeletedUser89420

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: just checked LKOFIA

seems u guys will mass recruit to the top BEWARE TSL.... Someone might just steal ur position :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: just checked LKOFIA

seems u guys will mass recruit to the top BEWARE TSL.... Someone might just steal ur position :lol::lol::lol:

they sent me an invite last week. I told them though i'll only merge my tribe with one of the top 4. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser97878

Meh, its okay the rankings only go on the top 40 members doesn't it xD

DeletedUser91430

hrst, Not bothered where you're based. don't even know who you're. Not bothered really. TBH this threads ridiculous. But for the sake of the arguement.
Our rules are, Barons and Dukes sit ONLY. Fair enough thats not how you work. Some people play differently.
Anything else need cleared up for ya?

well it seems so that every tribe has that rule but i think that a player has his freedom to set anyone his account sitter if he's leaving the game. I had no idea that he wasnt coming back so i took the account, but when i took it i realized that he had quit,so i dont really care whether you dismiss him or not, as for your forums, i never had the time to waste on them.
And i played nat's account cause i did not have one of my own, but now that i've got my own account to play, i dont think i'll be doing anything in nat's account.

With my new account i'm going closer to venge.
By the way another proof of venge's arrogance and noobishness is that she blocked the leader of the tribe with whom she has an alliance just cause he did not dismiss one of his players who called her a noob. Venge for your info even we have close ties in our tribes, unlike yours where you dismiss players and block them without giving them time to explain.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91430

i cannot say that you're wrong there, but we're not recruiting anyone now, the huge size was due to a huge merger with a couple of allies and now we're as usual dismissing the inactives. I personally dismiss a couple each day. plus we cannot dismiss our inactives until they're eaten internally.

DeletedUser91430

hrst so who are you? just another player hiding behind a different name?

recently acquired my new account, would reveal myself as soon as the things settle down a bit in about a month or two. All i can say is that i'm a friend for you ;)

DeletedUser97878

well it seems so that every tribe has that rule but i think that a player has his freedom to set anyone his account sitter if he's leaving the game. I had no idea that he wasnt coming back so i took the account, but when i took it i realized that he had quit,so i dont really care whether you dismiss him or not, as for your forums, i never had the time to waste on them.
And i played nat's account cause i did not have one of my own, but now that i've got my own account to play, i dont think i'll be doing anything in nat's account.

With my new account i'm going closer to venge.
By the way another proof of venge's arrogance and noobishness is that she blocked the leader of the tribe with whom she has an alliance just cause he did not dismiss one of his players who called her a noob. Venge for your info even we have close ties in our tribes, unlike yours where you dismiss players and block them without giving them time to explain.

Thats venges fault, don't go flaming "500 are noobs" when infact we have some very talented players in the tribe.

DeletedUser91430

Thats venges fault, don't go flaming "500 are noobs" when infact we have some very talented players in the tribe.

very true, very true. I saw a very nice performance in clearing our rusk though it was only one player. As for 500, well i think i called it a tribe of noobish dukes not a tribe of noobs. Bigrooster who deleted his account seemed to be in the same league as fluffy, venge and reeper who's off rimming hookers cause he cannot rim a active player.

DeletedUser97878

very true, very true. I saw a very nice performance in clearing our rusk though it was only one player. As for 500, well i think i called it a tribe of noobish dukes not a tribe of noobs. Bigrooster who deleted his account seemed to be in the same league as fluffy, venge and reeper who's off rimming hookers cause he cannot rim a active player.

In fact you did call it a tribe of noobs, you never onced blamed it on just dukes.

AFTER meeting the noobs of tribe 500

Never met bigrooster. But venge,fluff and reeper are actually really good leaders. Whilst i was in the main tribe, we ran small ops as practice and we worked as a team.

I don't see them from an outside view. So i don't know how it looks like on how she runs it. But it seems fine with me.

Oh and don't worry. I know venge, reeper and fluff could easy rim an active player. Yes i have seen it :)

DeletedUser91430

hes not happy cause he is out of his depth in here. and all this talk of rimming is making him sad! would you like some numbers of those 10 dollar hookers? :icon_biggrin:

Now sharkey what bigger proof do you need that your tribe leader is a noob.

HE CANNOT READ WHO HAS WRITTEN A PARTICULAR COMMENT

TO reeper the noob= read again, it was'nt me who wrote that.

as far as the thoughts of me rimming venge are confirmed, i can just laught at your stu[idity. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now sharkey what bigger proof do you need that your tribe leader is a noob. HE CANNOT READ WHO HAS WRITTEN A PARTICULAR COMMENT

TO reeper the noob= read again, it was'nt me who wrote that.

I know it wasnt you who wrote it as i was not talking to you. remember i said i was ignoring you. You might want to read the forums a bit closer or you just gonna make yourself look an even bigger ass if that is possible.

So you just proved your an even bigger noob than me! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser91430

I know it wasnt you who wrote it as i was not talking to you. remember i said i was ignoring you. You might want to read the forums a bit closer or you just gonna make yourself look an even bigger ass if that is possible.

So you just proved your an even bigger noob than me! :icon_razz:

Well i guess you're not totally ignoring me are you ? And well i never realized u were ignoring me cause i never read your posts too carefully, however this one did catch my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.