Noobs i encounter again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97878

Now sharkey what bigger proof do you need that your tribe leader is a noob.

HE CANNOT READ WHO HAS WRITTEN A PARTICULAR COMMENT

TO reeper the noob= read again, it was'nt me who wrote that.

as far as the thoughts of me rimming venge are confirmed, i can just laught at your stu[idity. :icon_twisted:
He infact he quoted skill?. And it's called having a sense of humour :p. Plus he isn't my tribe leader ;)

DeletedUser91430

He infact he quoted skill?. And it's called having a sense of humour :p. Plus he isn't my tribe leader ;)

well if venge is a leader and you say she's not a noob then you'll have to explain the fact that she asked me why i was attacking a player which was close to me. Obviously the answer is plain and simple that i want his village. And if one person blocks another person then i dont think that they've parted on good terms which is what venge had suggested in her mails to me. Blocking the leader of an allied tribe is also i think the biggest noobish action one can take. And again to show venge that she's wrong when she says that i or nat's account cannot be trusted nat has been promoted as a duke of LKOFIA. Thanx krinkle chip for believing us and recognizing a noob when you see one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.